[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really want to have children With a responsible wife who can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 26

File: tfwsmile.jpg (34KB, 493x329px) Image search: [Google]
tfwsmile.jpg
34KB, 493x329px
I really want to have children
With a responsible wife who can discipline and rear good children
I know this is possible because my sister and my brother in law have raised excellent children.
All memes aside, the act of raising children in absolutely the most important aspect of human civilization.
>>
bump, but this is meaningless since i am OP?
>>
File: vgnmj ,kui.png (251KB, 568x209px) Image search: [Google]
vgnmj ,kui.png
251KB, 568x209px
PIease don't reproduce
>>
File: spede-pasanen-04.jpg (62KB, 349x332px) Image search: [Google]
spede-pasanen-04.jpg
62KB, 349x332px
Well you're right on the importance of childrearing.

And yes, if you find a wife, make sure she isn't some bitch who treats her kids like bowel movements. Children are real human beans, and they are also very important because, as you said, society cannot be continued without them.

I'd say the reason that you haven't been replied to is because there's nothing really wrong with this post.
>>
>>34788694
>who can discipline
Eat a bullet, fascist.
>>
>>34788694
i love kids and am great at making them laugh/entertaining them but every girl I talk to hates them and doesn't want kids. need me a mormon baddie with proper family values who will name our kids shit like Tynslee and Sawyer
>>
>>34788972
kys and btw, that kid is so disciplined she smiled at the camera standing still and hasn't blurred the face-paint with her tiny sweaty hands. You know shit about discipline, you disgusting lesbian pedo.
>>
>>34788958
I disagree, human life has inherent value if the right conditions are met. I regret that these were not met for you.

>>34788963
I is an important distinction for robots because it essentially means if you dont have children you are a failure in EVERY sense, not just biological

>>34788972
molymeme please go

>>34789006
its 2017 of course every woman doesnt want children, you have to discipline THEM into wanting children for their own good. Seriously it sounds like a misogynisic memes but a tag team of father and mother can produce excellent children.
>>
>>34789059
>molymeme please go
Who is moly? I left /r9k/ a few years ago when I got a little girlfriend.

>>34789006
>i love kids and am great at making them laugh/entertaining them but every girl I talk to hates them and doesn't want kids.
Find a pedomommy

>>34789042
Yeah, nah, she isn't disciplined at all.
She's just an average little girl who wants to preserve and show off her face paint because she's a cutie.

I know discipline, and I know it's really a euphenism for abuse.
I was abused/disciplined. Now I am a babysitter and treat kids as equals, and guess what? I never have issues with them, they always respect me, and never throw fits.
But they do for everybody else.
Go figure?
>>
>>34789132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg

this is the meme source
>>
File: 1428450791072-3.png (73KB, 560x546px) Image search: [Google]
1428450791072-3.png
73KB, 560x546px
>>34789059
>you have to discipline THEM into wanting children
>Discipline
Force does not, ever, net a genuine positive outcome or desire.

>>34789190
Oh him, that stupid cuck can eat a bullet too.
Fucking capitalist pig says capitalism isn't inherently exploitive nor inherently hierarchical, ha.
The facts do show that "punishment" is simply an excuse for violent degenerate anger release by parents who are simply bad parents.

As I said, I never have an issue with the children I babysit, even toddlers, even during the "terrible twos," and I never so much as demand then to go to bed or get off the playground to go home.
We simply have a mutual respect for one another and a genuine honest relationship and thus they respect my wishes as I do theirs.

Sorry you're a shit wanna-be parent who has a fetish for abusing children.
You get the bullet.
>>
>>34789059
>I is an important distinction for robots because it essentially means if you dont have children you are a failure in EVERY sense, not just biological
Being a failure is just in the cards for some people. I'll never have kids because there is a good chance they will be autistic and I know that I would be a terrible father. I'm sure many on here are the same way. If you know that you can't handle parenting then you should not have kids.
>>
Thinking raising children is so important is idiotic. We don't have a population issue. We've continued as a species for quite a while having 'good' parents and 'bad' parents.

Maybe worry about bettering yourself.
Raising a child 'well' is so circumstantial.
>>
>>34789006
>but every girl I talk to hates them and doesn't want kids.

You're probably just too young. Women's biological clocks start ticking very loudly in their late 20s. I'm in my early 30s, and more than half of the women I know who were in the "I never want kids" camp are now having kids.

>its 2017 of course every woman doesnt want children, you have to discipline THEM into wanting children for their own good.

No you don't. You just need to wait awhile and their own bodies will start to demand it.
>>
>>34789245
Not that guy, and not advocating physical discipline, but there's a big difference between a babysitter and a parent. My daughter is the sweetest most obedient kid around sitters. The thing about the parent child relationship is, both sides tire of each other over periods of time. I know my kid gets tired of my shit as much as she gets tired of my shit. Additionally, the parents are the authority, if your a good parent, anyway. Babysitters generally have wiggle room when it comes to the friend/authority dynamic, but that's because you've never had to have a battle of wills and not give an inch to the irrational screaming incomplete human demanding something menial and having an atomic emotional temper tantrum when denied that menial thing.
>>
>>34789370
>*as I get tired of her shit
Derp
>>
>>34789370
Children's brains are not yet fully developed. To expect to just be able to reason with them and have them behave through "mutual respect" or something is nonsense. If they are a certain type of child no real discipline may be necessary, but when it comes down to it, they simply do not understand reason in the way an adult does.
>>
>>34789295
>Maybe worry about bettering yourself.
Nobody would have to worry about that if they had good parents.
>>
>>34789394
Exactly. I would love to see this guy just treat my toddler as an equal and get her not to misbehave.
>>
>>34788694
>tfw was always and still liked by kids
>especially lolis

I don't understand, I don't even do anything, I'm as stoic as they come and they just like me. Is this how Chad feels?
Everybody else ignored me pretty much.
>>
>>34789370
>but there's a big difference between a babysitter and a parent
Excuses

>My daughter is the sweetest most obedient kid around sitters.
And why is that?

>The thing about the parent child relationship is, both sides tire of each other over periods of time.
Uhm, for shit parents who don't work well with kids and are bad parents, yes.
Otherwise it's a mutual good time always.
I was around my lgf since she was born more than her parents COMBINED and we definitely aren't worn out from one another or having any issues.

>I know my kid gets tired of my shit as much as she gets tired of my shit.
Stop being a shitcunt then.

>Additionally, the parents are the authority, if your a good parent, anyway.
Why does it feel like by authority you don't be "person who is more experience and guides the child" but rather "dictator" as in "authoritarian."
I wonder.

>Babysitters generally have wiggle room when it comes to the friend/authority dynamic, but that's because you've never had to have a battle of wills and not give an inch to the irrational screaming incomplete human demanding something menial and having an atomic emotional temper tantrum when denied that menial thing.
And that's why you would also get the bullet if you didn't change your habits or let your child leave custody.

You have this sick mentality that it's okay to dictate and refuse to compromise with them because YOU don't want to (like a child, right? That stereotype? HA) and then have the audacity to blame it on THEM because they're "having an atomic emotional temper tantrum."
Yeah no, that's because your dumb shit ass egged them on and pestered them so they're done with their shit and is flipping the fuck out because you are a shit parent who never taught them how to cope or cooperate for mutual benefit you dumb nigger.

As I said, authority as in AUTHORITARIAN is what you believe in.
As a parent you are for guidance, not for dictatorship.
Eat a bullet.

>>34789381
Further reason to bullet.
>>
>>34789394
>Children's brains are not yet fully developed.
And unless you're in your late thirties and above the same applies to you.
Again, an excuse. Eat a bullet.

>To expect to just be able to reason with them and have them behave through "mutual respect" or something is nonsense.
Not really, it makes perfect sense as they're humans and that's how humans are best dealt with, be it an illusion or reality.
Even animals share such behaviors. If you do good for me I will do good for you, if you do me bad, I will do you bad.

Stop justifying your depravity and eat a bullet.

>If they are a certain type of child
No, humans are blank slates short of disease and severe rare defects at birth. It's your shit parenting that causes them to act a certain way unless they're seriously mentally ill, which often would be your fault too.

Want to know why my little girlfriend isn't violent,mean, etc, etc, and her brother is?
Because her brother was ignored as a baby and young toddler, left to cry, taught "this is yours," and showed tons of "super hero" propaganda.
Her?
No, I was with her from the first month or two primarily and then on out.
She never was left to cry, she never was tossed in a crib and ignored, and she was never slept frustratingly, nor was she ever hit or yelled at in general (as generally she was with me).
She had love, compassion, and respect.
Her brother didn't.
They didn't have different genes or different birth issues, they simply had different caregivers.

>they simply do not understand reason in the way an adult does.
You do not need to understand to operate, one does not understand their breathe before they breathe, fuckwit.

>>34789467
I babysit multiple little girls currently, one being the one I consider my lgf, who's three and a half and I babysat since she was a month or two.
Not once, and I mean ONCE has she misbehaved for me.
She does for others, from parents to other babysitters.
Coincidence?
Nope.
>>
>>34789562
>Excuses
No, it's a fact. The lady that watches my kid has a different relationship with my kid than I do.

>And why is that?
Because she's a sweet and obedient child? With amazing manners and a whip smart sense of humor.

>Uhm, for shit parents who don't work well with kids and are bad parents, yes.
Otherwise it's a mutual good time always.
Uhm, no. That's like saying only couples who truly love each other never fight.

>we definitely aren't worn out from one another or having any issues
Well bully for you. That must be the most even keeled child in existence. Spending 24hrs a day, 7days a week, morning noon and night, wears. I'm glad you know a kid that's resistant to bad days, it's the exception.

>Stop being a shitcunt then
Sure, I'll just spoil her rotten, give into every demand, and let her manipulate or scream her way into what she wants. Good parenting, there kiddo.

>Why does it feel like by authority you don't be "person who is more experience and guides the child" but rather "dictator" as in "authoritarian."
I wonder.
How did "parents need to be the authority" morph into "parents need to be authoritarian"? Honest question.

>You have this sick mentality that it's okay to dictate and refuse to compromise with them because YOU don't want to (like a child, right? That stereotype? HA) and then have the audacity to blame it on THEM because they're "having an atomic emotional temper tantrum."
>Yeah no, that's because your dumb shit ass egged them on and pestered them so they're done with their shit and is flipping the fuck out because you are a shit parent who never taught them how to cope or cooperate for mutual benefit you dumb nigger.
You read a whole lot into what I said without understanding a goddamn thing that I said. The occasional "battle of wills" will happen because no compromise will do. Not because I make no effort, but because a 3yo has no reasoning skills and is unable to express their emotions.
>>
>>34789467
>>34789633
So if you don't understand, explicitly:
There's no reason for your toddler girl to be any different. At first she'd probably be a little fussy, but once she sees I am not like the rest, she will change her attitude and get on board as it's beneficial for her to do so.

I can't go into the deep details of this all tonight, and explain the psychology on why this works better, as it's 2am and I am actually babysitting overnight at a cuties house and will need to be up in about 5-6hours, but if it's up sometime tomorrow I can if you want.
Essentially repression, fear, and force does not result in genuine change or respect, but rather simply an attitude of non-compliance, of fucking the punisher/abuser, and lying and subverting being caught rather than genuinely stopping the action. If you tell her not to run into the street or she gets a corner even she learns nothing, even if you throw in "because it's dangerous, etc etc."
But if you run and grab her, give her a biiig hug and tell her how it's not safe and explain explicitly why, and how you don't want her to get hurt because then you'd be hurt, etc etc, and it's GENUINE and simply release her after asking if she understands, she'll truly take that to heart as it's from someone she respects and is not angry at or fears. She knows your words are genuine and not selfish, as combined with that honesty you don't lie to trick her into doing what YOU want or not doing what you don't want needlessly.

>>34789705
>The lady that watches my kid has a different relationship with my kid than I do.
That sounds like an issue with you if she has a better relationship and doesn't get shit on like mad like you do m8.

>Because she's a sweet and obedient child?
Doesn't sound like that, getting on your nerves and throwing tantrums.
>>
>>34789770
>That sounds like an issue with you if she has a better relationship and doesn't get shit on like mad like you do m8
Didn't say better, said a different dynamic. The sitter has no say in big decisions or longterm decisions. My wife and I do. Yeah, it's cool for her to have chocolate milk a couple days a week, but not for every meal all the time. You get it?

>Doesn't sound like that, getting on your nerves and throwing tantrums
In her 3 years of life she's gone atomic a handful of times, which is damn reasonable for a 3yo. I've never yelled at her, I've never hit her, but i'm not afraid to tell her the rules and let her know when ones been broken.
>>
>>34789705
>>34789770
>Uhm, no. That's like saying only couples who truly love each other never fight.
Most couples don't truly love each other and do not put their partners first, so I don't see why you think this disproves me.
I've never had a fight with my lgf.

>I'm glad you know a kid that's resistant to bad days, it's the exception.
As I said, she has bad days, as the rest of the kids I babysit, and bad moments. Even violent screaming matches and "tantrums."
But never with me. With other babysitters and their parents, yes.
But not me.
Not even once.
That's because rather than shitting on them when they're upset and causing them to flip out I respond with compassion and try to make them happy and take their opinion into account when I can, and when I can't, I tell them and inform them of the situation rather than disregarding them and shocking them.

>Sure, I'll just spoil her rotten, give into every demand, and let her manipulate or scream her way into what she wants.
That's not how it works.
Stop strawmanning this.

>How did "parents need to be the authority" morph into "parents need to be authoritarian"? Honest question.
Your statements made it clear that's what you mean.

>Not because I make no effort, but because a 3yo has no reasoning skills and is unable to express their emotions.
Yeah no, that's not them not expressing them.
They are expressing them, you're just too unconnected and a detached shit parent to understand what they're saying or comply with their simple requests when they need you to and it is of no issue to.

That is why I never have these issues, maybe it's because I'm a fucking exclusive pedo, maybe it's because I am actually invested in kids, I don't know what causes this, but it's because I understand and work with them and truly care about what they're feeling.
>>
>>34789857
Oh, shit you're a pedo? That's explains alot. Your relationship is a grooming predatory one. I can see where the difference in opinion is coming from. You're dismissed, dialogue is over.
>>
File: 1485195618934-2.jpg (407KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485195618934-2.jpg
407KB, 1200x1200px
>>34789705
>Cont.
Instead of leaving her in the crib or trying to force her to sleep when she was a young toddler I'd man the fuck up, speak to her, and she'd communicate that she wanted to play.
I was babysitting overnight, wasn't there all day (for once).
I knew that right away, despite her parents trying for 40minutes before I got there to try to get her to sleep "so I have it easy."

I walked in to a frustrated little girl, took her from them, they left, I got the bottle and tried my luck.
Few minutes in I realized her issue and I got on the floor, opened the closet door a little to let more light in the room, and played for a good twenty minutes with her.
After that I asked her if she was ready to go to sleep (she's not even 1, mind you) and she crawls to me and hugs me.
That's sign for me.
Cuddled and slept in minutes.
Cuddled her a little more after that but none the less, EASY.

Why didn't she sleep before? Why was she fussy? Why did she want to play? Why did she sleep for me so easily after?
Because I understood and communicated with her. Later I found out her parents rode her around in the car all day and didn't play with her (really play WITH her) at all.
Fucking niggers.
Just like your stupid ass they understood NOTHING of what the poor cutie wanted and needed. Savages.

>>34789785
Nah m8, I'm making their lives better.
Just being myself, komrade.

>>34789855
>Yeah, it's cool for her to have chocolate milk a couple days a week, but not for every meal all the time.
So let the cutie know it's not really the best and encourage otherwise.
If she respects you and you aren't forceful she'll probably comply, especially if you set an example and have that fruit smoothie WITH her or even have her help make it instead of the chocolate milk.
>>
>>34789855
>I've never yelled at her, I've never hit her, but i'm not afraid to tell her the rules and let her know when ones been broken.
Yes, which is why the meltdowns probably happened. Go recall them and seriously think of what led up to her blowing up.
It was probably you mocking her even jokingly when she was having a bad day or after you more or less ignored what she wanted all day and that fucking broke the straw and she flipped her shit.
It wasn't the not having a cookie or a new toy, it was your fucking attitude.

>>34789918
Again, an excuse.
Can't stand up in a debate? Can't defend your position?
Run in fear.

Eat a bullet.
How hard is it really to see that, with the posting of cuties, the "little girlfriend" the "I babysit multiple little girls" and my experience with children, what the fuck else did you think I was?
I can't even make up a stupid cheeky position you might have thought I was because NOTHING ELSE IS REASONABLE.
kys

>muh grooming
Grooming is a euphemism for loving relationship, just a way for your to vilify such relationships.
I could have rubbed my dick all over her over a thousand cums if I wanted to with my rampant access to her but I haven't, not even once. I didn't need to, and don't need to fake something just to get some, especially from her, and especially because she'd be more than willing.
>>
>>34789970
Any advice you give is tainted by lust. Sorry pedofag, you lose.
>>
>>34789989
Considering the only time you even considered I was a pedo was when i explicitly said that that's clearly bullshit and you know it.
But whatever, go cower in fear and suck on your daughters passie you abusive fuck. Hopefully you get a bullet and she gets kidnapped.

As I said in that post,
>I could have rubbed my dick all over her over a thousand cums if I wanted to with my rampant access to her but I haven't, not even once. I didn't need to, and don't need to fake something just to get some, especially from her, and especially because she'd be more than willing.
>>
>>34790012
Considering I'm not hip to pedo lingo, I had no idea what "lgf" meant, assumed "babysitting" was actually babysitting and not euphemism for grooming.
>>34789370
That's my first post in the thread, I missed your pedo jibber jabber. Again, your perversion goes a long way towards explaining your shitty opinion.
>>
>>34789633
>And unless you're in your late thirties and above the same applies to you.

Brain development ends in the mid twenties you half-a-tard.
>>
File: 1485195618934-0.jpg (304KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485195618934-0.jpg
304KB, 1200x900px
>>34790092
I didn't say "lgf" initially, I explicitly said "little girlfriend" multiple times in this thread.
Considering gf = girlfriend, what could the l stand for you baffling douche.

>assumed "babysitting" was actually babysitting and not euphemism for grooming.
I do actually babysit though, five little girls, 3 little boys in total, with an occasional little girl extra now and again.
boohoo

>>34790092
>Again, your perversion goes a long way towards explaining your shitty opinion.
You do realize you have made no logical reason or any reason at all why I am wrong aside from "hahaha he pedo he wrong XD"
Sorry you're a bad parent, sorry your child suffers because of your stupidity.

>>34790129
Wewps, was supposed to be "late twenties or early thirties."
I don't proof-read or read anything I type whatsoever, nor think of it, I just let it flow. Keeping it genuine and quick.
>>
>>34789770
>There's no reason for your toddler girl to be any different.

I'm not saying she's different. I'm saying all kids are like this. You can't reason with children below a certain age, because they aren't really capable of reasoning yet.

>Essentially repression, fear, and force does not result in genuine change or respect,

None of those things are necessary to discipline a child. Disciplining a child is about making them aware their consequences have actions in a way they can understand.

>If you tell her not to run into the street or she gets a corner even she learns nothing, even if you throw in "because it's dangerous, etc etc." But if you run and grab her, give her a biiig hug and tell her how it's not safe and explain explicitly why, and how you don't want her to get hurt because then you'd be hurt, etc etc, and it's GENUINE and simply release her after asking if she understands, she'll truly take that to heart as it's from someone she respects and is not angry at or fears.

So explaining that it's dangerous doesn't work, but telling her it's not safe and why it's not safe does? But only if you're genuine? What a crock of shit. Being sincere and explaining things explicitly isn't worth shit to a child that's too young to understand your explanation.
>>
>>34789633
>I babysit multiple little girls currently, one being the one I consider my lgf, who's three and a half and I babysat since she was a month or two.
>Not once, and I mean ONCE has she misbehaved for me.
>She does for others, from parents to other babysitters.
>Coincidence?
>Nope.

Not a coincidence, you're just lying. Or you simply have no discipline whatsoever and just let her do whatever she wants all the time, so there's nothing for her to get upset about.

Frankly, I suspect you've never even spent a significant time around children. You talk like someone who's read some stuff on the internet and formed some theories about how to be around kids, but never put them into practice.
>>
>>34790167
You might not have say it initially, but I didn't care to read the entire thread when my objection was with a single post.

No, I explained, your advice is tainted by lust. I wouldn't take your advice on how to raise a toddler any more than I'd trust a n ephebophiles advice on raising a teenager. You're both coming from a place that's not parental love. And that corrupts your credibility. Sorry pedofag.
>>
>>34790167
Cool story, bro.
Could use some more detail, tho.
Not enough fap fuel.
>>
>>34790188
>I'm not saying she's different.
Then why are you claiming something that's demonstrably false based on what I've experienced?

>they can understand.
Which is?
Discipline is to punishment as punishment is to abuse or mistreat.
Those are the result of any sort of discipline.

>Being sincere and explaining things explicitly isn't worth shit to a child that's too young to understand your explanation.
Doesn't even matter if they don't understand you if you get the basics across. What matters is they feel it's genuine.

I explicitly said why one works and not the other you retard. Eat a bullet you dishonest fuck.

>>34790217
>Or you simply have no discipline whatsoever
I already said I don't.
I don't let her do everything she wants all the time, I reason with her, but I don't force her not to do something unless it's dangerous or otherwise harmful.
There's no reason to stop something harmless and enjoyable for her.

>Frankly, I suspect you've never even spent a significant time around children.
Sounds like you're a newperson then as anyone who's been around the chans for some years knows my history.
People may hate me, but they know I'm not lying about my interactions.

>>34790264
Sorry I can't really provide that, I don't do lewd shit with cuties.

>>34790243
>No, I explained, your advice is tainted by lust.
You didn't at all.

>I wouldn't take your advice on how to raise a toddler any more than
That's because you don't care what's best for your toddler but what makes you most comfortable. Doing what pedophiles don't do makes you feel comfortable.

>You're both coming from a place that's not parental love.
Pedophilia is just parental love on steroids.
>>
>>34790167
>You do realize you have made no logical reason or any reason at all why I am wrong aside from "hahaha he pedo he wrong XD"

No, he's right. As a pedophile, you're wired to look at children differently. You're not trying to turn them into a responsible productive adult. You're trying to turn them into a child you can fuck without going to prison. That makes your opinions on raising children invalid.
>>
File: 60915421.jpg (92KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
60915421.jpg
92KB, 400x300px
>>34790309
Lame. Loli grooming but no lewd shit? Might as well lock a cock cage on yourself and throw away the key.
>>
>>34790309
It's right here pedofag. >>34789989 I guess you must have missed it?
>That's because you don't care what's best for your toddler but what makes you most comfortable
That's a strawman, pedofag.
>Pedophilia is just parental love buy with more boners
Ftfy. There's no lust or sexual attraction towards your child in parental love. Keep losing pedofag.
>>
>>34790317
>you're wired to look at children differently.
Maybe, but you are making the false assumption that is a bad thing. Normies are horrible with children and that speaks magnitudes it's self.

>You're not trying to turn them into a responsible productive adult
Uhhhh, yes we are?

>You're trying to turn them into a child you can fuck without going to prison.
I'm more of a nepiophile (thanks lgf) than a pedophile, so I don't know if you knew that, but y'know, 1yos can't really tell they're getting licked and dicked.
Yet I didn't lick or dick my lgf or the other cuties I babysit.

I could have literally fucked cuties well over a thousand times EASILY in just the last few years if I wanted to and never had a single issue legally as no one but I (and her, subconsciously) would ever even know.
So no, you're actually retarded.

Sorry I'm not a lustful savage who has no love or compassion in my heart like you are you sick fuck.

>>34790355
She has attempted lewd shit with me, or well, she sees it as simple affection (which it is, that's what lewd is,) but I typically stop her as kindly as I can.
Cuties like lgf usually want to kiss me on the mouth and sometimes try to straddle me when I'm sitting and kiss me, especially toddlers.
Kind of inappropriate to have going on though, y'know, so I kind of sliiiide them over next to me and cuddle them that way.

>>34790382
What's right there? A baseless claim?
Wow!

>That's a strawman,
Like you've done all thread?
Nah m8, I'm just being honest judging off your disgusting posts ITT.

>There's no lust or sexual attraction towards your child in parental love.
You make the false assumptions that pedos lust for children or that they're sexually attracted to them in the tradition sense.
>>
>>34790309
>Discipline is to punishment as punishment is to abuse or mistreat. Those are the result of any sort of discipline.

No they aren't.

>Doesn't even matter if they don't understand you if you get the basics across.

>Doesn't matter if they don't understand you as long as you can make them understand you.

Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.

>What matters is they feel it's genuine.

Repeating this over and over doesn't make it any less wrong. I can genuinely want my child to fly a helicopter but it doesn't mean they'll do it.

>I explicitly said why one works and not the other you retard.

No, you spouted a bunch of cockamamie bullshit with no logic or reason behind it.

>I already said I don't. I don't let her do everything she wants all the time, I reason with her, but I don't force her not to do something unless it's dangerous or otherwise harmful.
There's no reason to stop something harmless and enjoyable for her.

Hence why she's so well-behaved for you. You're her babysitter, and the pedo that's grooming her for sex. You don't care about her long-term wellbeing. You aren't responsible for turning her into a decent adult human being. So of course you don't have to force her not to do things that are harmless in the short term but harmful in the long run. You don't have the same kind of relationship with her that a parent does with their child. That's why it's so easy for you.

>Sounds like you're a newperson then as anyone who's been around the chans for some years knows my history.

Oh sure, your history of posting anonymously on 4chan is ironclad proof of your honesty.

>Pedophilia is just parental love on steroids.

You could not possibly be more wrong.
>>
>>34790416
It's not baseless. It's true. Pedos are sexually attracted to kids. Keep losing pedofag.
>you strawman too
Sure pedofag, keep losing.
>blah blah blah
Look at this faggot doing pedophile damage control. Save it for the judge, pedofag.
>>
>>34790416
>Maybe, but you are making the false assumption that is a bad thing.

Good bad or indifferent, it means your opinions on raising children aren't valid.

>1yos can't really tell they're getting licked and dicked.

Further proof you haven't really spent much time around children. A 1 year old can't communicate it verbally, but she can certainly communicate that someone is molesting her.

>Sorry I'm not a lustful savage who has no love or compassion in my heart like you are you sick fuck.

I love my kids in a way that you will never be capable of understanding unless you have your own some day.
>>
>>34790464
>Normie logic
Your time is ticking...
>>
>>34790425
>No they aren't.
But they are.

>Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.
hurrr

>Repeating this over and over doesn't make it any less wrong. I can genuinely want my child to fly a helicopter but it doesn't mean they'll do it.
This is why you're a bad parent. You can't even realize what I mean by genuinely feel.
It's not what you feel, it's what they feel.
If they feel it's just bollocks and you're just spitting in their face and dictating them with no real care or honesty they will disregard what you say.
If they truly know you love them and aren't fucking with them they will take it to heart.

>No, you spouted a bunch of cockamamie bullshit with no logic or reason behind it.
Bullet.

> You're her babysitter, and the pedo that's grooming her for sex.
Do you really not understand the concept of babies or very young toddlers not being able to really snitch even on accident?
Are you this retarded?
I don't need to groom her at all, especially for the future when she'll be less physically appealing to me.

>You don't care about her long-term wellbeing.
Projecting your sick sexuality onto mine, eh?

>You aren't responsible for turning her into a decent adult human being.
I'm not responsible for the homeless man either, but I give him bread.

>in the short term but harmful in the long run.
That means they're harmful you fucking idiot.

>You don't have the same kind of relationship with her that a parent does with their child
Yes I don't treat her as a little pet to follow my command, I agree, I treat her like a human with a valuable opinion and emotions which matter.

>Oh sure, your history of posting anonymously on 4chan is ironclad proof of your honesty.
As many have told me before, if it's not honestly it's the most elaborate well dedicated fucked up troll in existence.

>You could not possibly be more wrong.
I'm the pedophile, I know what it actually is.
You're just a fool who knows only what the hysterical media told him.
>>
>>34790506
>I'm the pedophile, I know what it actually is.

But you aren't a parent, which makes you full of shit.
>>
>>34790499
>your time is ticking
Time is always tick-tick-ticking away pedofag. Keep losing in the meanwhile.
>>
>>34790464
>It's not baseless. It's true.
Uhm, that's like saying "ha you can't actually care about the future of your wife, you are sexually attracted to her and only care about lust!"
Nah m8, some people aren't vile monsters like yourself. Some people love.

>>34790480
>Good bad or indifferent, it means your opinions on raising children aren't valid.
Because...BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS!

>A 1 year old can't communicate it verbally, but she can certainly communicate that someone is molesting her.
And toddlers commonly masturbate and parents are typically extremely in denial that it's an issue not to mention unless I "came" all up her butt there'd be no evidence for the "crime" so it wouldn't matter anyways.
But realistically I'd be licking or rubbing, which means a easy wipe cleans up, and realistically I usually bathed her (and other cuties) so it'd be destroyed then.

>I love my kids in a way that you will never be capable of understanding unless you have your own some day.
I wouldn't call that love, I'd call that obligation and guilt.

>>34790538
>They have to be of your blood to make your experiences valid
Just end it.
>>
>>34790568
There's a difference between spousal love and parental love. This is the thinking that disqualifies you from the discussion, pedofag.
>>
>>34790568
>Because...BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS!

Not baseless at all. Would you accept the opinions of a cattle rancher on what's best for cattle long-term? Of course not, because regardless of how kindly he treats his cattle in the short term, he's got an ulterior motive.

>I wouldn't call that love, I'd call that obligation and guilt.

Now who's making baseless assumptions. You don't know what it's like because you don't have kids. I do know what it's like, because I do have kids. That makes my experiences more valid than yours.
>>
File: ButIfIt'sConsensual?.jpg (136KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ButIfIt'sConsensual?.jpg
136KB, 1200x800px
>>34790613
>What you say is invalid because (X) Is not (Z)
Uhm...what?

>>34790625
>Would you accept the opinions of
Again you project your sick behavior unto me and assume there's an alterior motive, especially one that is harmful to the child, when I've made it very clear there isn't any.
Bullet yourself you sick fuck.

>You don't know what it's like because you don't have kids. I do know what it's like, because I do have kids.
You can know an experience by proxy through another, and your kind, the feeling you feel for your kids is not love, but obligation and guilt.
That is why you do not understand their needs and wants nor can affectively influence them positively without punishment.
Because you do not truly love them, and do not truly bond with them and understand one another.
Because you find them annoying at times and they get on your nerves.
That's the difference here, not that you have a petty blood relation to your daughter and I don't to my little girlfriend.
Per day she's been alive I probably spent more time with my lgf than you have with your own daughter, and quality time I can promise you that.
>>
>>34788694
>I really want to have children
>With a responsible wife who can discipline and rear good children

I want this too.
It's quite hard to find a girl who would be suitable for that these days.
Most of them don't want children until they're approaching 30.
That aside, most of them aren't really the type of person I'd want raising my children. I'd want a wife who would be a good role model for our kids.
>>
>>34790694
The love that one feels for a spouse is different than the love you feel for a child is different than the love you feel for your parents is different than the love you feel for a friend. Keep losing pedofag.
>>
File: 1486791316867.jpg (2MB, 4020x2832px) Image search: [Google]
1486791316867.jpg
2MB, 4020x2832px
>>34790720
>Keep losing pedofag.
You still haven't provided a coherent argument, I'm still winning in every way buddy, from life to this discussion.
>>
>>34790694
>Again you project your sick behavior unto me and assume there's an alterior motive, especially one that is harmful to the child, when I've made it very clear there isn't any.

You can say there isn't an ulterior motive all you want, but that doesn't make it true. You're sexually attracted to young children. You want to fuck them. That's an ulterior motive.

>You can know an experience by proxy through another

No you can't. I used to think the same thing before I had children, and I was wrong. You're wrong too.

>the feeling you feel for your kids is not love, but obligation and guilt.

You're wrong about this too. It's okay, because you're speaking from a place of ignorance. And you're ignorant because you don't have any kids of your own.

>That is why you do not understand their needs and wants nor can affectively influence them positively without punishment.

And again, you're speaking from a place of ignorance because you don't have any kids of your own.

>Because you do not truly love them, and do not truly bond with them and understand one another.

And yet again, you're speaking from a place of ignorance, because you don't have kids of your own. Are you seeing a trend here?

>Because you find them annoying at times and they get on your nerves.

Of course they do. Why on earth would you think that affects how much I love them? Are you so emotionally crippled that you're only capable of loving someone who never causes you any negative feelings whatsoever? No wonder you're a pedo. You wouldn't be capable of an adult relationship at all. Jesus that's sad.

Come back someday if you ever have your own kids. And if you're truly as honest as you say, you can tell me how wrong you were, and I'll be nice enough not to say "I told you so".
>>
>>34790747
You're a pedofag who can recognize the differences in love. That's a big loss. You're a childless pedofag trying to give grooming advice to actual parents. That's two more big Ls. Keep losing pedofag.
>>
File: 1486567002104.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486567002104.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>34790790
>You're sexually attracted to young children.
>You want to fuck them.
>That's an ulterior motive.
You really have no clue what pedophiles actually feel, do you?
Sorry but we don't want to use and abuse the ones we're attracted to like you must you sick sack of shit.

>I used to think the same thing before I had children, and I was wrong.
Wow great argument, I'm the same as you again, aren't I?
Stop projecting you fucking failure.

>You're wrong about this too.
Wow great argument, this really SCHOOLED me.

>because you don't have any kids of your own.
Found your daughters passy? Give it back ya'meanie.

>Come back someday if you ever have your own kids.
Your "argument" is literally "hahaha my daughter is my blood YOU HAVE NO BLOOD DAUGHTER SO YOU KNOW NOTHING"

I'm being completely honest when I say put a bullet in your skull.
It'd do well for us all.

>>34790838
I'm hardly childless, and I know the differences between types of love.
But that has no real basis in what you're suggesting it does. You're just spitting nonsense.
By any chance do you self identify as "alt-right" and watch Alex Jones?
>>
>>34790891
Grooming a child for affection isn't the same thing as literally birthing and raising a human you created.
Do you understand the love someone feels towards their spouse is different than the love a person would have towards the literal human product of that love? Would you say those two types of love differ from the love that a person has towards their parent? Keep on losing pedofag.
>>
File: 1486586437978.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486586437978.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>34790981
>Grooming a child
>Groomng
You keep using that term and it really seems like you don't understand it's origins and what it actually means.

>isn't the same thing as literally birthing and raising a human you created.
What I do short of the birthing part, which you didn't do, is more than you have ever done for your daughter which is evident by your attitude.
Just because you came in your wife's pussy and maybe saw her come out shredding her vagina doesn't make you suddenly more knowledgable or credible than someone with literally years of daily all day interaction with little children.
You have a job, don't you? Unless you're a stay at home daddy (ha) and never use childcare, you are less qualified than me on this subject first hand wise as well as in other ways.
boohoo

>Would you say those two types of love differ from the love that a person has towards their parent?
The first one, towards your spouse/partner/lover does.
The human product doesn't, as the "love" most people feel towards their parents is nothing more than guilt, obligation, and customs as well.
I bet when your slave ass comes home she runs and greets you, or are you that bad that she doesn't even do that? That's likely out of being trained to do that, just as she's likely trained to give family members a hug or say hello when they visit.
That's not love.

I'll be going to bed soon as I need a short nap before the cuties wake up and I am FORCED to play with them.
Any last words, shitposter?
>>
>>34790891
>You really have no clue what pedophiles actually feel, do you?

No, apparently you just don't know what pedophilia is, despite claiming to be one.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

>Wow great argument, I'm the same as you again, aren't I?

Yes, in this respect you're exactly the same as I was before I had kids, because you, wait for it, don't have kids.

>Wow great argument, this really SCHOOLED me.
>Found your daughters passy? Give it back ya'meanie.

Are you babbling incoherently because you're tired? Or just because you know I'm right and have no counterargument?

>Your "argument" is literally "hahaha my daughter is my blood YOU HAVE NO BLOOD DAUGHTER SO YOU KNOW NOTHING"

Yes, that is exactly my argument, because it is factually accurate. You aren't a parent, therefore you aren't qualified to give parenting advice.
>>
>>34791087
Actually, as a parent, the literal birth was the easiest part. The stress and anxiety and false labors of the 9+ months, along with all the bonding my wife had while carrying our child, and all the stress and anxiety and physical and emotional grief counts a bit more that whatever predatory shit you have with your "kids".
Also, everything else you posted was weak strawman b8. Keep losing pedofag, have a nice sleep.
>>
File: 1485041093842.jpg (367KB, 2667x1994px) Image search: [Google]
1485041093842.jpg
367KB, 2667x1994px
>>34791096
>No, apparently you just don't know what pedophilia is, despite claiming to be one.
Are you intentionally being retarded?
Genuine question.

Does a heterosexual simply "lust for sex" and nothing more? No, they desire more.
In fact, I'd assume, just like us, they have deep nuance which may stretch so far as to not even find their love(r) sexually attractive in the classical sense, but still has a desire to have sex with them and still experiences arousal albeit for non-lewd reasons.

You say lust constantly and focus everything on that because truth be told that's all you care about. You're the low level bottomfeeding scum.
I do not lust and need sex, nor do I want to do tons of naughty things for my own benefit, especially if it hurts or may hurt them. That's you.

>Yes
Yeah no, you just project your sick fantasies and desires on me because you don't know what real love is and how to genuinely connect with another human being.
We are nothing alike, which is why we disagree on most things and you have gross misunderstandings everywhere regarding this subject. You're a clueless normie with no real experience with children or pedophilia because neither were ever a real interest of yours.

>Are you babbling incoherently because you're tired?
No I'm responding to your ridiculous babbling that has zero substance whatsoever with sly comedic responses because you're not a rational agent and there's no purpose in truly going over how you're wrong AGAIN.

>therefore you aren't qualified to give parenting advice.
That's not really how things work, ever, y'know?
You aren't just not qualified to work at a construction site because you AREN'T A CONSTRUCTION WORKER.
Seriously bullet yourself.

>>34791164
Great job addressing nothing once again.

>I had stress and my wife had a baby in her tummy and bonded with it magically I HAD STRESS GODDAMNIT
Uhm m8, that doesn't make you qualified or a good parent. boohoo
>>
>>34791262
There was nothing to address? As I said, it's all presupposition, weak strawman b8. The anecdote about what pregnancy was just describing the unsteady path towards actual birth, which you described with vibrant ignoray (it wasnt a vbac, btw). Keep on losing pedofag.
>>
>>34791393
>*ignorance
Oh golly, that's embarrassing.
>>
>>34791262
Well, my kids are up, so I'm off to be a good parent. Something you know nothing about, and likely never will. Because you're a diseased pervert who lusts after children who aren't capable of breeding with you.

Enjoy pretending you know something about children you pathetic excuse for a man.
>>
File: Oni Chichi.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Oni Chichi.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>ywn have a daughter who was raised to worship daddy's cock
>>
File: contemplate.gif (675KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
contemplate.gif
675KB, 320x241px
>sixty-eight replies
>seventeen posters
I think that pedophile might be arguing with himself.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.