[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a random person ever seen you naked, /r9k/? >take a shower

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1463923580671.jpg (200KB, 700x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1463923580671.jpg
200KB, 700x1081px
Has a random person ever seen you naked, /r9k/?

>take a shower
>opened the window all the way because it's hot and humid
>as I'm drying myself off afterwards I look out the window
>as I look I see the neighbors window curtain shoot closed and a shadow move away from the window

This just happened, I'm 100% sure that I did actually see someone and the way the curtain closed looked panicked.
I'm a guy_
>>
File: 1479075653315.jpg (176KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479075653315.jpg
176KB, 468x468px
>>34788130
No, OP, no they haven't.
>>
>>34788144
That's a good thing desu
>>
File: nosebleed.gif (422KB, 372x209px) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed.gif
422KB, 372x209px
>>34788130
My sister's friend walked in the bathroom when I was drying off from a bath. I was half hard from jerking off and she looked down and checked out my dick for a moment before closing the door.
>>
plenty of people saw me naked when I took swimming classes as a kid.
I had no shame when I was a kid, now I'm an autistic sperg
>>
>>34788130
no, but when i was in puberty and got random boners all the time my sister would poke it
>>
There's some mean people on campus who shark me for wearing boy clothes so some of them have seen.

Also one time I got beat up by a guy and kicked out of his car because I wouldn't fool around by him, he took my clothes and I had to walk and find help. It went pretty bad.
>>
File: QQsIO.jpg (58KB, 774x581px) Image search: [Google]
QQsIO.jpg
58KB, 774x581px
Unfortunately, someone has.
>be me during summer 2-3 years ago.
>had this kink of being outdoors
>would normally fap outside (every other week, or whenever I would be outside and bored)
>wanted to skinny dip
>make the journey down two long, steep hills to river and small connected creek
>finally reach the creek, it was a hot summer day so it would be nice to cool down
>there is a highway across the river and up a cliff, with a trail on the side that many people run, bike, and walk on, they can see part of the river, where I am.
>I am mindful of this and go into the creek, which goes out of sight because it is in between 2 small hills and has trees hiding me
>strip down
>get in creek
>bliss.jpg
>sit down
>sensation of cold water gets me horny, the feeling of being free or whatever (I am not into this anymore, and am actually doing nofap)
>proceed to beat my meat
>a minute or two passes, im standing in knee- high water jerking off
>see a man from the fucking highway trail
>he is staring at me
>im staring back, frozen in place, stark naked
>a solid 5 second stare down with this man just trying to go on a run on this nice summer day
>I get embarrassed and dive to a nearby log and sit with my head just above the water
>i peek over log after 5 seconds of being there
>see man resume his run
>i feel pathetic
>still finish fap
>dry off
>walk up massive hills in hot weather
>have this etched into my memory
this was the first and only time anyone has seen me naked, in a sexual way
mfw
>>
>>34788130
No, but I've seen naked people skinny dipping once when i went fishing

it's an isolated spot and there were no lights, they didn't seem to notice me so i just kind of lurked closer and masturbated then left.
>>
>>34788545
>he took my clothes and I had to walk and find help
Greentext please.
>>
>>34789473
He was giving me a ride back and got kind of rapey but I kept refusing so he beat me up and stripped me before leaving me there. I ended up walking through the woods for a little bit to an apartment complex looking for help. Some kids saw me though and bullied me.
>>
>>34789552
How did you eventually get home? Was the guy arrested? Did you get aroused by the boys looking at your naked body? Would the feeling of shame arouse you today?
>>
>>34789615
Eventually a lady helped me after I left the place where the boys were. The guy was not arrested I should have done something but didn't know him that well. I didn't like what happened with the boys because they were worse than the guy, they invited me in offering to help, then tried to do stuff to me. I didn't like the experience and wouldn't like it again.
>>
Not completely naked, although I got bullied severely in high school by Staceys because I'm really flat and have humiliating pepperoni areloae that they saw in the locker room
>>
>>34789674
>then tried to do stuff to me
What kind of stuff?
>>
>>34789808
post humiliating pepperoni areolae
>>
>>34788130
Anime noses look so goofy
and I like them for that
>>
File: 1486115958027.jpg (109KB, 654x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486115958027.jpg
109KB, 654x680px
>>34788130
>be on abroad internship in portugal
>on a nice evening i take a stroll around town
>after the tourist area that has been made to look nice comes the business one
>keep walking and listening to music while a rather confused looking fellow starts speaking something in portugese
>then in english he explained he has a model agency that has worked with microsoft (basically they sell people to other companies for pictures)
>asks me if im interested, i was kinda curious to how the modeling things work so i agreed.
>on the way to the office i told him that i cant work for him cause i wont be coming back to portugal ever and the internship time is ending.
>he didnt understand
>we went into his office, it was high up really small office with big covered up windows.
>i was slightly alarmed but in portugal everyone is a manlet so i thought its ok cause i could take him on one way or another.
>he proceeds to further explain what he does and show pictures his models are in, i again explained that i cant work for him.
>he didnt understand
>so he told me to go to the photoshoot region of his office.
>well he kept measuring me and first to go was the shirt, then pants then underwear.
>now at this point i was testing out if i was gay or not, because he was real touchy down below, and he wasnt a bad looking guy.
>to my relief no matter how much he was fiddling with my legs during 20 minutes trying to feel up the muscles that werent there, my dick staid firmly soft 15cm away from his face.
>after he was done mildly molesting me and take some face shots for his catalog of models, i was finally able to dress up again.
>at this point i told him again that i cant work for him and then, again abit slower(portugese are shit at english i tell ya) but this time he understood.
>he was all sad and shit about it and started to hug me alot
>after lots of hugs we parted ways

And thats the day i found out i wasnt gay.
>>
Yes my chubby virgin gf
>>
File: fyre.png (158KB, 296x476px) Image search: [Google]
fyre.png
158KB, 296x476px
>>34788854
thatsa pretty hot desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.