[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extremely rare pro tip: never ever admit that you are depressed/have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0118.jpg (206KB, 1200x1194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
206KB, 1200x1194px
Extremely rare pro tip: never ever admit that you are depressed/have anxiety/feel inadequate/lack confidence/feel bad in any emotional way to a girl that you're interested in. Nothing drys a vagina up more than that sort of weakness. The archaic emotionless man trope exists for a reason, it's because they knew that no woman wants to hear that pathetic grovel, they just want you to make them laugh, kiss them, give them attention, tell them they are pretty, and buy them stuff. Always keep your shoulders squared and never show weakness, you'll be better off for it and she we won't lose all respect for you.
>>
>>34788096
Listen to OP guys, he knows what he is talking about.

Showing women any weakness never results in:
>"aww he's sensitive."
It always results in:
>"What a pussy, I need a real man."
>>
>>34788096
>Extremely rare pro tip: never ever admit that you are depressed/have anxiety/feel inadequate/lack confidence/feel bad in any emotional way to a WHORE that you're interested in. Nothing drys a ROASTIE up more than that sort of weakness. The archaic emotionless man trope exists for a reason, it's because they knew that no STACY wants to hear that pathetic grovel, they just want you to make them laugh, kiss them, give them attention, tell them they are pretty, and buy them stuff. Always keep your shoulders squared and never show weakness, you'll be better off for it and she we won't lose all respect for you.

Ftfy
>>
>>34788096
B-but... the main character in animes/movies/TV show are all emo and sad and they get the girl !

I-It can happen to me too r-right?
>>
>>34788096
Sure that's solid advice if all you're looking for is a quick partner. However, if you want a real relationship you have to be able to clearly express your weaknesses to each other. I'm not saying that you should be talking about your feelings on the first date, but be sure the person who you are looking in to is someone that you would feel comfortable sharing those feelings with. Lying about yourself to get a gf only ends up in distancing yourself. Take it from someone who ditched three possible gfs because I hid my emotions and personality
>>
>>34788147
Now that's some high tier advice
>>
>>34788172
Top tier bait, originally
>>
>>34788454
Why is my response bait?
>>
>>34788096
Can any lurking femanons confirm this? I hear from some people that men should be open about their feelings but other people say the opposite. What the fuck do I do.
>>
>>34788096
Good old OP comin in with the bro tip, what a guy
>>
just smoke cigarettes.

trash 3d will suck your dick for 2 puffs
>>
>>34788542
Here's the thing about advice on women. You never never wanna hear it from women because they are fucking liars are always try to save face. They'll say "ugh I love a sensitive guy who's in touch with his emotions and is open" to seem like they are nurturing and caring but the minute you show weakness, they'll think less of you.
>>
>>34788644
But women's romance novels are full of this shit

I think that women just aren't all the same and some are shit some are nice and that's just how life works so you gotta try and find the good ones before it's too late
>>
File: truth.png (223KB, 642x2179px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
223KB, 642x2179px
Sad but, true.
You can only show anger (when appropriate) and happiness as a man.

All this "toxic masculinity" horse shit is to turn males into fags.
>>
>>34788542
All women are different. What works for some won't work for others.There's no set answer.

>>34788147
More accurate than OP's statement
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.