[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentally made out with my bfs best friend why do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1481642758111.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481642758111.png
150KB, 597x512px
>accidentally made out with my bfs best friend

why do i keep getting drunk?
>>
>>34788092
You need real help desu.
Go to an AA meeting. This place doesn't have any answers
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (54KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
54KB, 600x606px
>it's a roasty posty
>>
Because just like every other woman you lack impulse control and can't take responsibility for your actions, I would assume
>>
>>34788092

>accidentally

It wasn't an accident, "i was so wasted" is a convenient excuse.
>>
>>34788092
Wow. That's super fucked. Tell your bf and stop being such a slut.
>>
>>34788092
Women aren't responsible for their actions while drunk.
Only men can rape.
>>
>>34788145
Its not even an excuse though that's the crazy part to a degree they know what they are doing

That is what is so sad about the modern state of women..

But I typically believe that they have always just been shite.. don't expect really anything from them.. it works out way better for everyone involved, even the woman

Because now she doesn't have to walk around feeling what she thinks its guilt but its more her not understanding what just happened.
>>
>>34788175

>Its not even an excuse though

you're right. It would have been more accurate for me to have said it was a justification on her part to make herself feel better about being a dirty skank.
>>
>>34788200
That's what it was.. that's exactly what I was just explaining did you not read my post lol.
>>
>>34788092
You are pathetic, along with your bfs best friend. Terminate your existence and let your bf move on to better things.
>>
>>34788200
>to a degree they know what they are doing

You missed the other part of that sentence
>>
>>34788223

i just read the first part and then replied like an idiot. Don't mind me.
>>
>>34788092
You'll make out with anybody who gives you positive attention and is even slightly good looking in your opinion. Truly pathetic
>>
>>34788092
well meme'd op

guaranteed replies
>>
>>34788257
This too

He did do a good job
>>
it's sad to see people take this bait
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (68KB, 553x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
68KB, 553x820px
>>34788092
Orirooni bloc blox blox
>>
>>34788092
Why do you normies always come here for this shit? Go to fucking /b/ with this garbage.
>>
>>34788450
Because we unironically care
>>
>>34788092
Safe. Shitty, transparent bait.
>>
>>34788168
But somehow men are responsible for his actions while drunk? Fucking hypocrisy.
>>
>>34788391
the added ifunny watermarks always make me chuckle
>>
>>34788092
>Pretending to be a girl on a Malaysian fly fishing site
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.