[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend has his folk punk female friend over again >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Kamisama Kiss.jpg (26KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Kamisama Kiss.jpg
26KB, 500x354px
>boyfriend has his folk punk female friend over again
>they're in living room with their guitars and covering folk punk sounds
>they're being super loud and the female friend is super smelly like BO and weed
>don't like it when she's with my boyfriend because she brings out the bad side of him
>she always brings booze and drugs and they always sing songs about suicide, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and loneliness
>they watch old animated films or some really depressing movie

they're trying to cover this song ATM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlOKOAUX65w
>>
Why dontcha join in on the fun?

Folk punk is great
>>
That's okay. Your boyfriend is one of the 20%, you're supposed to share him with other females.
>>
>>34788063
Lmao if some dick heads were playing this trash any where in my house I drag them into the street by their hair and blast 12 gauge buckshot through their dome piece
>>
>>34788063
Girls can be cucked too, you know.
>>
>>34788063
Oh I'm sorry OP that really sucks. Have you tried not being a constricting fucking sour cunt?
>>
>>34788085

I'm not into folk punk or the hipster scene. I don't drink to get drunk. I don't do drugs. My boyfriend is mostly straight-edge, but when she's over he gets high/drunk and I don't like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcDXpTa3g-U

>>34788112

Nah. They're just friends. She has a boyfriend.
>>
>>34788094
day of the rope is coming for ya buddy
>>
>They keep going for songs where they can do duets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_dT7jttd0s
>>
>>34788103
This is the only post you should be reading OP
>>
>>34788063

Don't try to change him. It will end badly.
>>
>>34788385
>she has a bf
So?
>>
what do we call a female cuckold?
>>
>>34788063
AHAHAHA! Does it take no fucking tallent to play this. It is like 3 chords. FUCK WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY! Lose your bf and date someone with real musical tallent like me.
>>
>>34788114
lol this, remind me again why I want to be non single? OP's bf sounds like he's having his own good time.
>>
>>34788880
by a smelly hippie too, i love it
>>
>>34788063

This is either one of two things:

1.) He feels bad and hangs out with her out of pity. Nothing really going on except your bf is humoring her. Highly unlikely unless she has some type of disability and/or is family.
2.) He genuinely enjoys her company and they are forming precious memories together. They might hear these same songs a few years from now and have a bit of intense nostalgia. He'll also remember what a crusty cunt you were about it and resent you for putting an end to it.
>>
>>34788094
>you're supposed to share him with other females.
>/other/ females

smug emoticon
>>
>>34788063
Dump his ass if you really care. He sounds like a deadbeat anyway. But since you're dating him and are "okay" enough with this situation to vent about it on 4chan and not take any action, you're probably a deadbeat too.
>>
>>34788880
A Cuckquean
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1920x1024px
You are being cucked in your own house, how does it make you feel sister?
No bitch should be allowed to get high and drunk with your man, I'd love to be in your position I would deal with that whore on a heartbeat. Become alpha and leave that asshole with zero female friends
>>
>>34790348
>hey I'm a gril here
(You)
be my alpha gf that leaves me with no friends pls
>>
>>34790348
>Studio Ghibli films
Those are for cucks
>>
>>34790473
Yetfehtfvfjfhrgdtgwuetgwsf. Fite with me dummy
>>
>>>>>OP IS AN EASYMODE. OP HAS ""''"""""BOYFRIEND"""""". PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LIKE TEND TEND!
>"let's indulge her!"

>>34790473
Finally someone said it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.