[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nursing student >at the hospital for clinical >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>tfw nursing student
>at the hospital for clinical
>they tell me to go to the operating room to observe and see what Or nurses do
>sitting on the stool watching them prepare
>the surgeon is putting on his gown and asks me to tie the back for him because the OR nurse wasn't in the room at the moment
>tfw don't know how to tie a know that can be untied, I can only tie a knot that is impossible to untie
>tie his gown
>go back to sit down and watch and realize that the surgeon won't be able to untie his gown and won't be able to take it off
>sit there for 4 hours worrying about it
>the surgery is over and he's starting to take off his gown
>he looks confused as to why he can't untie it
>someone tells him it's all knotted and can't be untied so he has to cut it
>loudly says what kind of idiot doesn't know how to tie
>>
How do you get your shoes on and off?
>>
>>34788056
I can't wait to go to medical school so I can shit on the nurses.
>>
>>34788083
My dad ties them and I double knot them and I just slip them on and off.

I couldn't even tie my mask on correctly and had to rip it off like an animal and I could tell everyone was looking at me.
>>
>>34788091
Nobody likes, respects or trusts doctors.
>>
>>34788166
Doesn't matter. They're objectively superior to the average human
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.