[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this board shouldn't allow pictures with dicks. this would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

this board shouldn't allow pictures with dicks.
this would be such a better place without people perpetuating the BBC meme
fucking gross motherfuckers reeeeeeee
>>
I've never seen a yellow board SO obsessed with posting pics of guys/dicks, rarely posting naked chicks, yet claiming to be filled with straight guys.
>>
>>34787871

Haven't you ever heard of "prison gay"?
>>
>>34787871
this board is definitely gayer than that cousin that was banished from home because of catholic grandma

if this board wasn't full of this kind of bullshit it would be a much better place.
what's the problem with posting nice girls in stockings and complaining about the dick meme?

also, fuck sex. it's stupid that life is so centered on it. this must be a meme, right?
fucking post modernists
>>
File: webcam_toy_foto11.jpg (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam_toy_foto11.jpg
39KB, 800x600px
>tfw 8x6 cock and white
>>
>>34787820

lol u mad im fuckin your bitches white boy
>>
>>34788686
Goddamn my brotha

>would suck dry
>>
>>34787820
this is why you should learn to use umatrix, anon.
>>
humans have freedom to post

how dare you impinge upon the rights of other robots

I find this post offensive to the natural rights of others to post their memes
>>
>>34787820
This thread is funnier when you realize that Tomoko got BLACKED.

If she was a real person she'd get BLACKED too in the hopes that guys would finally like her. Just look at all the interracial jav that's come out recently.
>>
File: bigdickmick_c9acfd.jpg (25KB, 419x531px) Image search: [Google]
bigdickmick_c9acfd.jpg
25KB, 419x531px
>>34787820
are you against all cocks or just BBC?
>>
I wish r9k was a blue board

It wasnt even original in any way
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.