[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you say Zyzz was a Chad, or did he create something entirely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
would you say Zyzz was a Chad, or did he create something entirely his own?
is he a Zyzz?
>>
>>34787749
He is a bro
>>
>>34787761
not even, he was a sick cunt
>>
He was a 100 lbs WoW player who roided and started shitposting and became famous because he had good aesthetics

He was a proto cyborg
>>
>>34787749
You cant outlift your autism

He was still autistic even with those muscles
>>
>>34787849
exactly, but he has the appearence of a mega-Chad, this mix of autism and Chadness can be nothing but original
Zyzz was a Zyzz
>>
I'd say he's dead.
>>
>>34787749
He's dead, so it doesn't matter what he was or what he achieved.
>>
>>34788208
you say that, but when the next Zyzz comes around, your going to have to recognize him as a Zyzz, not a Chad
like Jesus from HWNDU
>>
He was a genuine jack ass. I spent time with him on /fit/. I wasn't sad that he passed.. but why did he have to be such an intolerable asshole?
>>
>>34787749
He is what every Chad wants to be. He transcends Chadism. He is a Zyzz.
>>
File: Alex_Grey_Dying-1.jpg (277KB, 501x700px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_Dying-1.jpg
277KB, 501x700px
>>34788526
Elliott rodger wanted to emulate him. Wow.. I am crying. Fuck. Going to grab a beer. Just going to cry for a bit..
>>
File: jojo et cesare.png (793KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
jojo et cesare.png
793KB, 800x451px
>>34787749
He must have read JoJo before going full Zyzz
>>
File: Zyzz 2.jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz 2.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
>>34788762
This. Zyzz started to make poses once he got massive
>>
>>34788772
mirin so hard rn RIP
>>
>>34788772
He fell for the lifting meme.
>>
>>34787749
Zyzz was always a robot at heart, he started lamenting his fame towards his death.

One of his last misc posts was about just wanting to be able to go to the supermarket with his GF without being recognized.

He even said himself that "zyzz" was mostly an act he could only keep up for so long, just watch any chestbrah videos and you'll see that they can't hide their autism for long

t. former misc browser
>>
>>34787749
Zyzz had to work hard (and roid) to attain what he achieved.

Chads are born that way and achieve everything by literally being themselves.

>>34787849
Which proves once and for all that your personality doesn't matter one bit as long as you're aesthetic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.