[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet the greatest girl on the world >plan a date for yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 10

File: 1423976720578_1.jpg (43KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1423976720578_1.jpg
43KB, 601x601px
>meet the greatest girl on the world
>plan a date for yesterday
>she catches the flu middle of the week
>have to cancel
>reschedule for next week
>do my best to help her
>buy her some medicine to keep her good
>she tells me how amazing I am
>her mom tells me how much she's been talking about me
>think I've finally found the perfect girl
>find out now she's going downtown to find frat parties with her friends
>she's probably out there right now getting felt up by frat boys while I sit at home

Why do I even fucking try? This is the first girl I let in in the longest time, I actually cared about her and I thought she cared about me. But nope, she'd rather cancel and go get drunk with strangers than spend am evening with me.

FUCK THIS SHIT GOD DAMN.
>>
>>34787558
Chad is probably fucking her in the bathroom RIGHT NOW

Wow, really makes you think...
>>
>>34787558
>met the greatest girl in the world
>met the normiest girl in the world
There, corrected it for you
>>
>>34787558
Love isnt real. Its just a word. Feelings are weakness.
>>
Nice bait son. If this is real...

Just keep this in mind and be confident and don't lose your cool over her hanging out with her slut friends
>>
>>34787586
Really made me think, why in the bathroom? They're probably both in bed cuddling now
>>
>>34787558
I don't understand. Was she faking her illness?
>>
>>34787603
>if this is real
It is, fuck love.

Her mom fucking invited me to dinner this upcoming Friday as a surprise for her

>>34787613
If she did she did a good job, getting everyone on campus involved and skipping class. Today was "day 4" of her illness, so she was "feeling much better" this evening, a few hours after our """""date""""".
>>
>>34787634
Yeah you know the guys that get the girl? They don't whine about this shit on the internet every time she acts a little flaky. But you're going to get all pissy with her and that'll be that
>>
>>34787558
>Why do I even fucking try?
Because you are a normie.
>>
>>34787685
>all pissy with her
I'm just going to vent on my Taiwanese pottery scrolls until she texts me back that she's heading home.

But why shouldn't I call her out? If she wants to lead me on why not call out the bullshit and move on with my life?
>>
>>34787558
LOLOLOL THERES GOING TO BE SO MANY OTHER GIRLS. You have not locked her down yet op there is nothing you can do. Wait until the morning and text to meet up for another date then ask her out right away. Lock that shit down because she nobody's property right now
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>34787558
So? This guy I'm talking to now used to be a frat boy in college, it's none of my business what he did while he was single.

He probably fucked 14 girls but who cares. All that matters is that if get the sweet romantic sex that they couldn't have.
>>
File: smugpokemon.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smugpokemon.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>34787558

Because your kindness shows your value as a Provider type but not an Alpha type. I'm sure she'll settle down with you after she fucks Chad 10,000 times!
>>
File: 214134123.jpg (5KB, 173x166px) Image search: [Google]
214134123.jpg
5KB, 173x166px
>wahh this girl who I have fantasies about isn't as perfect as I imagined ;_;
>>
>>34787729
you didnt even read the op, dumbshit. youre just replying as an excuse to talk about your shitty thoughts. who cares? is this what you do irl? reply to people without even adressing what they were talking about just so you can yap about your feelings?
>>
>>34787558
Women have no loyalty, anon. That's the final boss of reality. I'm sorry.
I had a gf before I realized that, but then she left me. Sometimes it takes a terrible thing to further our understanding of the world.
>>
>>34787722
Go ahead, who knows what'll happen. At least you're being straightforward I guess
>>
>>34787727
She told me she might need help getting home if she's had a few too many.

Do I ask her out then? I was going to ask her out to make it official after our cancelled date Friday, but of course it was cancelled. Do I skip waiting to do it in person and ask her out tomorrow over text?

>>34787729
I don't care what she's done while single, I'm just upset our date was cancelled and she goes out tonight to party.

>>34787758
Yeah, that's about what I imagined. Fuck being nice to girls I guess.
>>
She's getting buttfucked by Chad and Thad right now. Two dicks in her butthole.
>>
File: 1486705679305.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486705679305.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>34787729
shut up cunt. Society has always functioned when women know their place. You are the cancer that is destroying us.
>>
File: dig.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dig.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>34787799

Why would she date you? At the local frat there are 6'3 Athletes to fuck with no strings attached. She has no reason to date you if she possesses a modicum of attractiveness.
>>
>>34787799
Dude why are you worried? It sounds like you got this girl to be honest. If she didn't like you why would she be texting you about help getting home? And it sounds like you have a rescheduled date with her already, just chill. Don't get your advice from a board full of misogynists and khvs
>>
>>34787799
I'm not really a love guru op. Texting is what everyone does so it wouldn't be that abnormal but I really think you should do it in person like a sweet date/hangout. Pull out all the stops you motherfucker. Wine and dine this bitch and leave this place forever. This is your chance op. Good luck m8
>>
File: 1486691090844.jpg (102KB, 690x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486691090844.jpg
102KB, 690x768px
>>34787896
>implying "misogyny" isn't justified
kek
>>
>>34787799
>Fuck being nice to girls I guess.
He says, in the same post as implying it goes without saying that he'll help her home if she asks.
If you don't want this frustration to always bear on you, either acknowledge you're a tool that's going to keep getting used, or change.
>>
>>34787893
I dunno, false hope I guess?

>>34787896
Thanks for the actual supporting words anon, I just can't get over the fact that she cancelled our date and went partying tonight. That's the shit that's eating away at me like a brown recluse bite.

>>34787904
>leave this place forever

What, /r9k/ or 4chan? Because I can't leave my /g/.

>>34787922
I'm a man of my word anon, I already promised to get her home if she needed it. After that, I'm free reign to say piss off.
>>
>>34787913
>listening to the stupid gay "lol im gay and a faggot love bbc lmao suck DICK XD" faggot
>>
>>34787799
>She told me she might need help getting home if she's had a few too many.
This is literally her telling you she trusts you and isn't planning on fucking any chads there because she wants you to help her leave. Stop being autistic OP.
>>
>>34787606
Cuddling in bed HAHA
He enlarged her labia in the bathroom and proceeded to go back into the party in search of fresher meat.
>>
>>34787953

If she liked OP she would have stayed with him, not gone off to a random party.

C'mon m8, don't be stupid.
>>
>trust
>woman
Lol. What did you expect? A fucking 30's love story like your granpa told you?
She is probably fucking some chad the very moment you are typing. I got through that too.
Moral of the story is dont get emotionally attached
>>
>>34787959
>He enlarged her labia in the bathroom and proceeded to go back into the party in search of fresher meat.
jesus. im not that guy but it really shows you have no clue what youre talking about. just stop it.
>>
>>34787939
>>34787939
you have to go back, chad
>>
Holy shit these suggestions. Take a deep breath and chill. Have you ever been to a frat party? It's not one giant orgy like 4chan wants you to think it is and even if she is with another guy right now you have no right to hold her down. If you panic and jump the gun you're only showing her your insecurities. Hate to break this to you, but this won't be the last party she goes to either. In a perfect world let's say you do start dating, what are you going to do the next time she goes out?

If you can't handle the chick going to parties then she's not right for you man, because she's not going to change up her lifestyle anytime soon
>>
>>34788013

Exactly, OP should realize that women at his age are being railed by Chad Thundercock. They won't settle for him anytime soon.
>>
>>34787994
what he says is true, but why you would hold him in such a high steem is elusive to me. hes a fucking faggot retard.
>>
>>34788013
> she is with another guy right now you have no right to hold her down
Cuck
>>
>>34788013
you really think its about her going to a party? re read the op. she apparently lied to him just to go to the party without his knowledge.
>>
>>34788022
Hehe XD
Made me chuckle
>>
>>34787953
You're not wrong anon.

>>34787987
I figured so, she always greeted me with a hug, we'd text each other first thing in the morning and right before we go to bed. The night after we met she told me how she wants to work around our class schedules to meet each other before our big (cancelled) date on Friday.

>>34788013
I'm just a broken man from my last relationship anon, last girl I loved dumped me while I was in another country at 2am after 4 years of being together ;_;

More importantly
>all these people saying she's getting rammed
Literally the only thing keeping me from believing is that she's told me how she wants to stay pure until marriage, multiple people confirming her word. But then again, women lie I guess?
>>
>OP met an attractive girl that didnt think he was completely disgusting so she gave him attention causing OP to be blinded by what she really was leading to OP catching strong feelings for a normie whore.

Easily susceptible to the thought of love. Fix it.
>>
>>34788043
This.

I guess I should clarify I bumped into her after a rehearsal today, we're both musical people, she came to campus to pick up her class books to catch up on homework. Before she left she told me how she was having her girls over tonight to help her feel better and binge watch one tree hill.
I guess that should've been a red flag. I dunno why I didn't point that out earlier to her.
>>
>>34788053
>Hug
>says she wants to be pure til marriage
Hoo, boy. I'm getting some bad dejavu vibes.
Unless shes a mormon or something you are in one hell of an emotional ride
>>
Okay but what if she didn't lie and got invited to the party last minute, suddenly feeling better? I would confront her and ask, just be honest.
>>
>>34787558
I've read all the thread, the truth is she rly doesn't like u that much, u think she's the greatest girl in the world, but she doesn't think ur the greatest guy in the world.

She likes u, but a crowded shallow stupid frat party, full of drunk frat boys, drunk sluts, and loud music, is better than a date night with u. Inb4 she already planned this with her friends, um has she never cancelled social plans before?

She told u she would text you if she needed a lift but I'll bet you a million to one that she doesn't text u at all, she only told u this so u wld not feel bad.

ur such a cuck u wl probably still take her out, pay for the date, and chat pleasantly with her mom (the girls using u to look good in front of her mom btw, no way she wants her mom knowing what she's doing with Tyler or Chad tonight)
>>
>>34787988
I do know what I'm talking bout though. I really really do, you think it's all made up that's just because you're not a part of it. College frat party is the same as high school house party my man.
Either that or you're an ugly roastie who isn't considered good enough for a popular fun loving guy.
>>
>>34788097
Love is a fucking joke, anons.

>>34788117
Christian, our date was rescheduled for Sunday breakfast before she went to church.

>>34788120
I doubt it, she told me how she was going to head out with her friends but they didn't know where. I figured they were grabbing a bite or riding around town like my friends and I do, I guess not.
>>
>>34787953

She trusts him not to take advantage of her when shes drunk.

That means nothing. If she actually liked him she would of taken him with her. Not gone off to get drunk around strangers who want to fuck her.

You can't be this delusional.
>>
>>34788151

Bullshit.

Either you are retarded or a troll.

4/10 I was mildly invested.
>>
>>34788162
>If she actually liked him she would of taken him with her.
This, this too is what's eating at me too.

>>34788183
>implying bait
Fuck off anon, what's bullshit about this? Anon thinking he found a nice Christian girl to settle down with and then finding out she's a total dupe?
>>
>>34788053
She's only gonna lie to you if you're rich or successful or something. Consider her end game, why is she accepting of your courtship. What does she have to gain by lying to you? Not even 'smart' women engage in securing beta bucks at too young an age though. Maybe she wants to start fucking you young? It's either that or she really likes you and wants to succ your dick. Which is more believable?
>>
>>34788151
If she is religious enough to go to church and all, you may have a chance and dont need to worry that much.
However.
Dont think its for sure because a couple drinks more and some persistant chad and she would be riding the cockerian express
>>
>>34788162
>>34788199
I don't know about you guys but sometimes I like to go do stuff on my own and not with my S/O 100% of the time.
>>
Lmao you fucking autist. Girls always want to look the best on a date. She doesn't care if she feels or looks shit with her friends. The fact that she talks about you with her mom means she likes you. Spend less time believing arkanine memes and use your brain idiot.
>>
>>34788212
She said I was the first guy she met who liked her for her instead of wanting to get into her pants, according to everyone around she thought highly of me. I guess she thought she finally found a nice guy to settle down with. But then again,
>womyn
I guess she wanted to secure a beta provider.

>>34788218
That's what I've been worrying about, she keeps God high on her list but I guess she'll revert to her instincts.

>>34788234
Oh yes anon, me too, but if you read the fucking OP, its the fact that
>she canceled our date
>is currently out partying with her friends
That's the issue with this shit.
>>
>>34788199

The fact he believes the whole pure before marriage horseshit, while at the same time going to fucking frat parties.

Not just going to frat parties, but being aware that she is going to drink. So much so that she needs someone to trust to drive her home.

So either he's a fucking idiot for not seeing the writing on the wall or he's a troll.

Party girl and virgin do not mix anon.
>>
Cut all contact op
Dont ever talk to her again
I really cant believe the autism some people have here
If she liked you (or even tolerated you) SHE WOULD HAVE ASKED YOU TO COME WITH HER
Dont be a pathetic beta, lie if you have to, say you hooked up with some slut from a party or anything like this
>>
>>34787913
then wouldn't misandry be justified by misogyny? i'm lost
>>
>>34788053
I'm going to be straight with you anon, just get off 4chan and go do something else. Everyone here is either going to give shit advice or try to convince you that she's being tossed around like a inflatable balloon at a concert. She asked to see you last before she got home, you're clearly her end game. Don't blow it by acting like an idiot or texting her to date you at an awkward time. Everything's going to be fine my man and if they're not her "perfection" only came off from the fact that she gave you attention and nothing more
>>
>>34788151
>she told me how she was going to head out with her friends but they didn't know where
is it just me or were you implying (or outright saying) this whole thread that she didnt tell you she wasnt going out?

if she did tell you, like half the responses itt are invalid. sounds like you just want us to tell you "yeah shes sucking dic"
>>
>>34788264
>She doesn't care if she feels or looks shit with her friends.
wow thats a nice opinion there, hotshot. some women dont dare step out the door unless they feel 100%
>>
>>34788218
Nah, girls here at my uni go to church just to virtue signal about how they're "good people" after getting pounded the night before. It's a game to them.
>>
>>34788270

Oh and to add to this, she is letting him know well in advance. This tells me two things:

1. She's done this before, and has tried to call someone only to realize she was so drunk she literally couldn't make the words out.

2. She is planning on getting so drunk that she literally can't speak coherently.

If she's just going out for a night with her Christian Chastity Gal Pal support group, why the fuck is she preemptively guessing she's going to be completely fucking sloshed?
>>
>>34788270
>he
I'm the OP, I posted that.
I guess you're right, I'm just too retarded to realize she's a hypocrite.

>>34788274
>SHE WOULD HAVE ASKED YOU TO COME WITH HER
Why didn't she ;_;

>>34788283
>she asked to see you last before she got home
Thats the only reason I would want her to drink, is so I could have a chance to see her one last time tonight.

>>34788284
What I'm saying is that she initially told me should would be spending time with her friends at her house tonight after our date was canceled, I didn't think much of it, it was then later this night that she texted me she would be heading out with them, and it was 2 hours ago she texted me she was going to party.

>>34788298
She said she looked like garbage when she came to campus to pick up her books, I told her I thought she looked great, and she absolutely loved the fact that I didn't think her appearance low.
>>
topkek just ditch her ass op. ur lucky she showed her true colors now rather than down the road.
>>
>>34788053
>Literally the only thing keeping me from believing is that she's told me how she wants to stay pure until marriage

You're her beta cuck. Once she's all loose and stretched out from Chad, Thad, and Brad's cock and looks a fat mess, she'll come to you declaring her love and how she saved herself for you.
>>
>>34787558
Bang the mom obviously
>>
>>34788387
Yeah that actually works out, fuck the mom, fuck her, move on with life.
>>
>>34788348
>it was then later this night that she texted me she would be heading out with them, and it was 2 hours ago she texted me she was going to party.
then this whole thread is fucking pointless. if all youre worried about is why she didnt invite you, its because its normal not to want to hang out with your partner all the time.

damn nigger. i swear youre just looking for excuses to either hate her or dump her ass. this whole thread is based on the false premise that she lied to you. but she never did. fuck off.
>>
>>34788275
Misandry exists anyway. Women see men as disposable. It's an appropriate and fair response to develop suspicion of them in return.
>>
>>34788408
I'M MAD BECAUSE SHE DECIDED SHE WAS WELL ENOUGH TO GO OUT AND DRINK ALL NIGHT BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE GONE ON OUR DATE EARLIER.
>>
>>34788408

Don't you call the taxi ahead of time?
>>
Last text I got from her was 2 hours ago.
>Haha I'll text you later. I don't wanna be on my phone the whole night
to which I said
>Alright, be safe! I'll be here if you need someone to pick you up!

I want to message her to see if she's alright, whether she's still out or if she got home safely, but I don't want to come off as clingy or desperate, what do I say?
>>
>>34788511

You should say nothing. Go jack off or something. She's fine.

She's totally fucking around on you though. The fact she told you to fuck off is clear enough indication of that.
>>
>>34788574
>She's totally fucking around on you though.
What does this mean anon?
>>
SHE TEXTED ME ANONS, I DIDN'T TEXT HER FIRST EITHER.

>We literally haven't found anything fun to do

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>34788586

That she doesn't want to think about you tonight anon. You figure it out.

She's lied to you twice today.

She lied to get out of your date.
She lied about what she was doing.
>>
>>34788439
SHES NOT INTO YOU, PERIOD. if she was she'd skip a party to spend time with you.

LET ME REPEAT: SHE IS NOT INTO YOU. SHE WILL NEVER BE YOUR GF. SHE WILL NEVER FUCK YOU.

TIME TO MOVE ON.
>>
>>34787767
>not being a duplicitous, complete roastie whore is now considered perfection
No wonder our society's going down the tubes
>>
File: 1485591983762.png (54KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1485591983762.png
54KB, 155x173px
>>34788611

>ugh I couldn't find any chads, you'll have to do

your her second choice
>>
>>34788653
Thanks for translating that for me anon ;_;
>>
>>34787722

Just let it go anon. Next time she brings up hanging out, just blow it off and she'll get the message. No reason in wasting any more of your time.
>>
>>34788660

You know why "playing hard to get" is a trope? Because it actually works.

Why does it work? Because it demonstrates who has the power in the relationship. The one who acts the least attached is showing that they have other options available. By having other options available, that means they are competing for you. If they are competing for you, that means you are a good catch.

So stop texting her you clingy autist
>>
>>34788511
wow ur such a cuck. I once dated a girl who wld text constantly, her friends hated me because she "abandoned" them, I'd have to *make* her go out so I could chill alone in my room n smoke n play vidya and then she'd text me throughout the night, it was *me* telling *her* to stop texting me and just enjoy the party with her friends
>ha ha I don't want to be on the phone all night
>ha ha I have better things to do here
Have u ever been to a frat party, cuck? even the fattest Kevin Smith looking slob gets action, my fat ugly friend got some drunk blonde to sit on his lap in some dim corner and felt her tits under her sweater, another friend, a mongrel white/mexi/nigger (who somehow looked like a tall skinny ugly Asian lol) wld go dressed in a stupid red beanie, the funny thing is he only *exclusively* fucked with skinny suburban blondes, all others were beneath him, he'd go to frat parties from colleges he wasn't even attending, he'd always get at least a blow job, what he lacked in looks he made up for in a swaggering confidence and always had weed with him

tl;dr man up or be a cuck, if ur this bad and u haven't even started dating her, ur gonna be worse down the line, be strong or be a pussy it's ur choice nigger
>>
>>34788735

tn;dr

too normie didn't read
>>
>>34788735
>man up or be a cuck
I've been trying anon, I'm slightly strange on the chart, I've had a few Brads teach me the ways of normiedom.

Maybe there will be hope.
>>
>>34788611
Dude she just handed you a golden ticket. You know she's into you. Text her back "come over and hang out." Then netflix and chill her. Seriously not that hard.
>>
>>34787558

Traditional dates are useless.

I pity you.
>>
>>34788799
Fucking jumped on that anon, thank you, just texted her that I should come downtown and help her have some fun.

Let's sit and wait.

>>34788800
I regret being raised old fashioned desu, I was raised for a world long dead.
>>
>>34788758
tl;dr enjoy being a cuck, nigger
get used to the taste of other men's cum on her lips and pussy, little man
>>
>>34788822
If she says no I'm gonna kek
>if she says yes well played OP, hang out and have fun
>>
>>34788822
>she texted she's on her way home
>missed out

RIP me
>>
File: i deed it.jpg (109KB, 529x375px) Image search: [Google]
i deed it.jpg
109KB, 529x375px
>>34788822
Good work man. Even if this doesn't pan out it's good that you're making moves. Keep it up for all of us.
>>
>>34788867
Try to get her to come over to your place instead and chill with her
>>
>>34788887
>my place
>still live with parents

I wish that would fly anon ;_;

Also >inb4 loser
I'd rather that while in College than be in a cardboard box.
>>
>>34788867
dood I'm getting a bad vibe from this
>"babe just text him ur going home so he stops bothering u"
>*texts*
>*slurps gags coughs sucks*
>"that's it babe, what he doesn't know won't hurt him, he sounds like a nice guy, ah fuck that feels good..."
Maybe I'm wrong I dunno...
>>
>>34788957
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO SAY THIS ANON

FUCK I WAS JUST STARTING TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT ALL OF THIS
>>
You know, what do you all make of this?

When she told me she was spending time with her friends I jokingly said I hope there are no boys there
>"Why what would you do?"
>I'd have to make my way over there lol
>"You're getting jealous and we're not even dating yet haha, its literally just me, friend 1, and friend 2."
>Hey I can't help that I found a nice girl I'd want all to myself!
>"smiley blush face emojis"
>Did I really come off as jealous?
>"Yes it was really cute and kinda a turn on desu"

Do you all think she did this shit on purpose to try and get a swirl out of me? After she said that she said she wanted to stop talking about that because she wanted to keep her thoughts pure.

I just thought of this, paraphrased the texts
>>
>>34788933
I'm not gonna lie, that's gonna make anything physical a lot harder for you. Good news is she seems to think well of you. And you asked her out and have been flirting so she knows you're really interested. Did you reschedule the date? Please tell me you did.
>>
>>34789033
that nice girl line literally saved this interaction. you are an autist savant my friend. stop caring so much what she thinks. she LIKES YOU. get it through your head.
>>
>>34788969
I'm probably wrong,

but I've been on both sides, got cucked on Valentine's Day after buying red roses in a glass bowl, she was at an ex's house (we were just watching Walking Dead I swear) (I threw them out of my car window while driving way too fast I think I kinda wanted to crash and die) I've also had girls hook up with me and forget (ha ha) to tell me they were seeing someone, some guy started yelling at his gf in front of me "is this the guy u've been texting, the one u hung out with that night! etc etc" I was like dood wtf I'm right in front of u, girls r weird man
>>
>>34789033
Holy hell this dialog is straight out of a badly written romcom for preteens. Did this really happen? I get the feeling this rollercoaster is just getting started
>>
>>34789056
We did, I don't blame you for skimming the thread since there's so much shit.

We rescheduled it for a week from Sunday before church, but between me and the anonimity of the internet, her mom and I cancelled that and I'm joining their dinner out Friday. Because they're surprising her by flying in an old friend from out of state, said friend is a girl tho. So yo I guess, I get to meet her family and eat with her. Maybe then I'll pop the question to try and make us official.

>>34789066
>autist savant
u wot?
>>
>>34789066
No she doesn't. She's stringing OP along. This is all going to end in tears if he pursues it.
>>
>>34789110
What about
>don't cry because its over, smile because it happened
?
;_;
>>
>>34789033
she certainly knows how to say things to make u happy
>>
>>34789134
Is this a bad thing anon?
>>
>>34789122
Yea, the thing is it isn't going to happen. She's mind-fucking you and has made you her bitch.
>>
>>34789103
yeah she seems fake af
>>
>get spit roasted by chad and leroy at the party
>have scrawny beta (ie op) ride you around in his car and buy you her birth controll because chad inseminated her
Why would you do this OP?
>>
>>34789104
Why the fuck are you in contact with her mom. Furthermore why would you make it official after one goddamn date
>>
>>34789171
Because her mom wanted to talk to me?

Any why not, what's the downfall to trying to make it official since we've been so well together... at least up until recent.
>>
>>34789185
I would want nothing to do with the family of any girl I was trying to get involved with, especially before anything was official. And i don't have much of a timeframe for your relationship.
>>
>>34789185
It's kind of weird that youre deciding your date plans with her mom though
>>
>>34789203
I would, I want something long term with this girl, she's told me how she'd want the same.

and desu senpai, its only been a week since we've met. Maybe I shouldn't move these things too fast.

>>34789213
I dunno senpai, she texted me her moms number and said that her mom wanted to talk with me.
>>
>>34789146
it's not bad but it's not great either, it's ez pz to be cutsie in a text convo, u need to go out with her and see how things go, I'm *not* saying try to fuck her, but

holding hands/kissing/cuddling once is worth a million cutsie lines, if she likes she wants this just as badly as you do, I've had girls actually moan a little just when I kissed them softly in the mouth for the first time, they literally go limp in ur arms, it's a great feeling dood
>>
>>34787594
This.
Remember you are a robot. A robot does not have feeling. It just acts accordingly.
Love doesn't exist. It is just what normies want you to believe.
>>
>>34789224
Shit man. You are head over heels with this girl after one week? You're trying to lock her down after one fucking date? Either she REALLY likes you or she's gonna think you're weird for flying through the early phases of this relationship at sanic speed. And the fact that you are speaking to her mom is more than a little strange.
>>
>>34789258
All my friends have been saying I should try my best to lock her down. From the Brads to the betas. Her actions say shes into me, again up until this evening. I figured why not jump on it, the night we met we were cuddling on the couch kissing and she told me she had a good feeling about me, deep down in her gut.
>>
i dont think you nerds know how a frat party works... she didnt invite him because more than likely he wouldnt have got in. Limited admittance and most of those spots go to females.. typically ones that dont drag boys around.
>>
>>34789237
the tl;dr of this: talk is cheap stop *talking* about the things u want and start *doing* them
> just do it *clenches arms*
>>
>>34789297
It's not about that it's about her going out and getting trashed with chad immediately after ditching OP
>>
>>34789297
its partially a fire code thing, partially a why would I want to give free booz and women to guys that arent paying for it when me and my friends who are paying for it can have more fun by ourselves, with OPs girl and her friends
>>
>>34789283
Just take her on a date and see how it goes. If it goes well ask her on another. Then comes the "are we a thing" conversation. Don't overthink relationships too much. And I agree with the other anons, stop talking and start doing.
>>
File: slgb.jpg (30KB, 394x400px) Image search: [Google]
slgb.jpg
30KB, 394x400px
>>34789314
>implying Chad gives a shit about the municipal fire code
>>
>>34789258
lmfao @ OP making it "official" after a week

what a fucking dork.
>>
>>34789326
stop talking, start doing.

Thanks for the input anons. I'm gonna hit the hay, I'm gonna text her tomorrow and see where things go from there.

If the threads alive Ill update if people care enough
>>
>>34789283
Ah I didn't know this, don't worry about locking her down, she likes you, just keeping getting more of those kisses and cuddles, I envy u dood, I wish I had a nice girl, last two girls I've been with just wanted to smash, I want someone to love me but they just wanna use me, shit sux cause I have to hide my sadness
>>
test this is a unique reply
>>
Final note.
>her texts from after she left have been dry

I feel like this is a bad thing. Like she's lost interest in me, or she's wanting to hide something, or maybe she's just tired. I dunno. Fuck me man.
>>
>>34789362
Goodnight OP, and good luck m8
>>
>>34787729
Is 14 alot of girls ? Cause im 60+ girls now and i dont think its much.
>>
>>34789346
i dont give a fuck about it, but the university and police sure do. They hate greek life more than robots
>>
>>34789314
Dood I know how they work, esp at shitty low tier state schools, but even Catholic Unis like mine allow them, and they're just as drunken messes as at any other school, let's just say I'd never ket my little sister go to one unless I went with her
>>
>>34789382
this is a unique reply
>>
>>34787558
Chill bro, you're not more important than her friends currently. Did you even think for a second maybe she's being pressured into going? You haven't even had a first date and you're acting psycho. Check yo self.
>>
>>34789470
dood i lived in my house a few years ago at a major SEC school, i can tell you they take that shit seriously. It is most definitely a shit show.. as long as you have less than 500 people in the house
>>
Whatever happens, happens man

This girl I go to gym with stick me up two times in a row, told her I'm not going to ask her out third time and to forget it

Her excuses were that she's really busy with school, but you know, if she really wanted to she would've found time

Just let her go, don't be a beta and go to her house to bring her a chicken soup you faggot
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.