[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a smart, cute woman to watch movies with and make my wife.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: jeopardy champ3.webm (407KB, 502x474px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy champ3.webm
407KB, 502x474px
I want a smart, cute woman to watch movies with and make my wife. I want to have children with her and live a happy comfortable life with my beautiful bride.
>>
>>34787487
that's what we all want buddy
>>
>>34787487
>I WANT A CUTE AND SEXY AND SMART AND QUIRKY AND INTELLIGENT WOMAN WHO CAN CUDDLE WITH ME WATCH MOVIES WITH ME COOK FOOD FOR ME HAVE CHILDREN FOR ME AND SATISFY ALL OF MY SEXUAL NEEDS AND NOT BOTHER ME WITH HER'S AND I WILL LIVE A GOOD LIFE WITH A GOOD JOB WITH HER AND OUT CHILDREN AND OUR DOG IN A RELAXING AND COMFORTABLE HOUSE
>>
>>34788399
Its fully okay to want those things. You're obviously never going to get it, but that doesn't invalidate the desire.
>>
>>34787487
three wins in a row

i love her
>>
Same my friend. The more I think about it the more I realize I'm a shitty person and don't deserve it. I'm vulgar, lazy, and selfish. I deserve my solitude
>>
Don't we all.

Chances are you will have to settle for:
A. white trash redneck single mother
B. Basic bitch sorority slut who mindlessly follows trends and rides the cock carousel until she wants to "settle down" with a provider in late 20s/early 30s
C. Fat girl
D. far-left radical feminist who will accuse you of rape if you say anything against the party line

Sadly this is the age we live in.
>>
File: jeopardy champ.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy champ.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>34788460
I haven't watched Jeopardy in a long time, but I'm going to pick it up again for her. I hope she beats Ken Jennings' record.
>>
>>34788482
I'm in the same place. I'm trying to stop masturbating totally, because no girl should have to deal with me lusting after other girls, and my mind being clouded with images of women degrading themselves solely for men's pleasure.
>>
>>34788498
E.) Settle to just die alone because you're not gonna go that low and just "settle" for something you don't even want
>>
>>34788523
She barely won today. She would have lost if that guy had any idea about the basic plot of Gone with the Wind.
>>
>>34788684
I didn't see the episode. What was the question?
>>
I know how you feel.
That's what I want too.
I know I'd be a good husband and a good father.
I'd devote my life to giving my family everything I can.

It just feels so out of reach though.
This isn't something that should be like that.
I can't help but feel I'd have a better chance were I born in a different time.
>>
File: 1486203071352.jpg (26KB, 390x377px)
1486203071352.jpg
26KB, 390x377px
>>34788523
>what is the good witch

top fucking kek
>>
>>34788700
It mentioned a female character in a classic novel which was adapted to film who lives in Atlanta and wears a green dress. That's a dead giveaway.
>>
File: CIkMG4jWsAAMicW.jpg (107KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
CIkMG4jWsAAMicW.jpg
107KB, 600x829px
Why am I so attracted to girls like that?

Do they even exist outside of the internet?

Also, does anybody else feel disappointed that even if they found a girl now, you've missed out on all the "fun years" with her?

At my age, it's not like we're really going to sit around playing video games, or go travelling, or do all of that young couple stuff.
Especially if she's the same age as me, we'd have to be looking at having children pretty soon.

I'm very envious of couples I know who have been together since they were 20 or so, and have done a lot together, and are now ready to settle down and have their family.
>>
>>34789267
Yeah, I'm alittle jaded now cause I assume she's had her fill of dick and is now coming to me as her backup. Being 26 doesn't help either cause most women in my age group are exactly that
>>
>>34787487
Yeah, they exist. I married her. It's been pretty sweet tbqh.
>>
>>34788399

Drop the smart and intelligent (possibly quirky too, quirky tends to come with mental issues), then get rich.
>>
>>34789511
Yeah I'm about that age too.
Even if I was okay with knowing she'd been playing a game of musical dicks for the last 10 years, I can't help feeling that all of her previous relationships having been fun and spontaneous, that settling down and having a family with me would be "boring", and would lead to some sort of resentment.
>>
>>34789267

Inuitinua is so cute but sort of insane. I fully expect she'll pull a 180 and pretend she was never a Trump girl in a few years. She just jumps on and then abandons any bandwagon that comes around online.
>>
>>34789721
>She just jumps on and then abandons any bandwagon that comes around online.

That's pretty standard for women.
I can at least respect that she jumped on the more controversial bandwagon instead of the relatively safe "hurr durr drumpf" one.
>>
>>34789775

She goes to /pol/ and takes it seriously. If you go there you will conclude that the world is falling apart and that only the GOP can save us.

She was a huge democrat supporter just a few years ago.
>>
>>34789721
>but sort of insane
I've gotten to the point where I know that this is going to be something I'll have to accept in a girl.
>>
>>34788435
WEW LADDDDDDDDDDDD

Hearty Hearty kek
>>
>>34788523
That smug look on the dudes face

Playing like he doesn't care.. this face needs to become a meme
>>
>>34789845
>She goes to /pol/ and takes it seriously.

I can't say I'm not partial to the same thing.
I am a little /pol/ myself.

I think I'd find a /pol/ girl far, far less insufferable than an SJW one.
Wanting to avoid leftists makes finding women a hell of a lot more difficult.
>>
>>34788399
that's attainable
>>
>>34787487
I want a qt woman to watch films with too, but not as a gf. As a platonic movie watching partner, I also want to mold her into a master screenwriter

>Tfw no qt Slasian to watch films and write films with
>>
guaranteed chad #3s sloppy 4ths
>>
i found one, but she's in canada right now :/
>>
>>34789642
I'm jealous. What do you do together? Do you have any kids yet? Do you plan on it?
>>
Why is such a simple thing so unattainable?

It's not just for robots either, I know a lot of normies who want the same thing but struggle to find it.

I'm nearly 30, and the amount of people I know who are married or have a family is very low.
>>
File: jeopardy champ.webm (890KB, 630x682px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy champ.webm
890KB, 630x682px
>you will never make a girl feel like this
>>
>>34787487
But you never will
>>
>>34787487
why is it so hard to trust people robots
how can we ever trust anyone but ourselves
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.