[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I still an incel if I don't even try? I feel like that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0687.jpg (45KB, 449x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
45KB, 449x463px
Am I still an incel if I don't even try? I feel like that word suggests failure to get women/laid whereas there's not even an attempt made on my part. Literally not once in my 23 years of life have I ever even attempted to approach a woman IRL in a sexual/interested way.
>>
>>34787309
wow, nice 80s US Northeastern preppy blonde u got there, tennis sweater, ray bans, pearl earrings, and a slightly masculine face, this was a 10/10 in 1983
>>
>>34787309

You don't approach them because you know you don't have the traits that they find attractive. Not because you're asexual. Nice cope, but I doubt you'll be able to convince yourself of this.
>>
>>34787496
Im not asexual at all, i jerk off regularly. ive accepted the fact that I'm a perpetually nervous social retard with no charm or charisma. I won't even attempt approaching a girl because i know 100% id make a fool of myself. I don't even try so how can the lack of sex be involuntarily if im voluntarily not even making an attempt? I'd consider myself a volcel
>>
>>34787596
*slap slap*
Op you are too young to give up
This is your life you don't get any other
If you fail to get the pussy you want, you're the only one who misses out
No one else will feel sorry for you or care
Swallow your fear and approach a woman before the end of this week.
>>
>>34787309
I don't mean to be rude OP, but by 23 *you* should've been approached by *some* girl. I'm not even rly cute n I've had offers, not saying they were smoking hot babes cause they weren't, but some girl at school or work has always seemed to like me
>>
>>34787626
haha you obviously have no clue about avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>34787629
I have had "girlfriends" when I was a kid and even had sex when I was 16 and I didn't approach any of them, i was a lot more outgoing, comfortable existing when I was young.
>>
>>34787309
Well incel is short for involuntary celibate, so if you're voluntarily celibate the term technically doesn't apply to you.
However, then the question becomes whether or not there is a distinction between putting no effort into getting laid, and actively protecting your virginity, where I would argue that you are doing the former and not the latter
>>
>>34787682
if youve had a girlfriend i honestly have no idea why you're here other than to troll the actual mentally ill people here
>>
>>34787596

Here's where you're wrong.
You still want to be an attractive and charismatic person. You wish you could be that person and have those experiences. You only avoid women because you know you would be rejected, not because you want to be alone. This means you're an incel.
>>
>>34787763
Yeah, OP, I was going to say this. Lots of guys look ok at 16 but change radically by 23, like hairline, body shape, just they're overall look becomes more common, a guy that seemed "cute" at 16 could very well be "meh" by 23, ur probably just not very attractive
>>
I'm the same as OP but I despise actual incels. Incels should either try harder or just accept what they already have (which might actually get them laid in the long term if they stop being creepers).
>>
>>34787826
When did I claim to be attractive
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.