[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think today I realized what the worst part of being who I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1486173033943.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1486173033943.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
I think today I realized what the worst part of being who I am is.

I met a girl a week ago, and now I've developed a huge crush on her.

She's beautiful, pale, shoulder length wavy black hair, big, brown eyes. She's practically a genius (Top of our AP Physics class), and is really into computer science.

Basically, perfect.

As soon as I thought about talking to her, it hit me. There is nothing I can say or do to stop any relationship I might form from crashing and burning.

And that's when I came to the realization, is it even worth trying if I know it's inevitably going to end in heartache?

Please help. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.
>>
have you considered that you're setting yourself up for failure and have yourself to blame?
>>
File: 1436362183293.jpg (572KB, 1513x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1436362183293.jpg
572KB, 1513x1513px
>>34787207
>dude lmao I'm going to die anyway may as well kill myself now

Enjoy fleeting pleasures because nothing is permanent. Just because something will end doesn't mean all that it was was meaningless.
>>
>>34787227
I mean, after 18 years of trying to form meaningful relation ships and having every single one end up in mutual pain and inconvenience, you start to recognize the futility of the situation.

I guess it's not that I don't want to try, it's that I know if I tried I would end up hurting her, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself after that.
>>
>She's practically a genius (Top of our AP Physics class), and is really into computer science.
>AP physics
Underage.
>>
>>34787256
That not the point.

The point is that I know if I tried to form a relationship with this person, I'd just end up hurting her. Nothing good would come of it, there'd be now fleeting pleasure, no pleasure at all.
>>
>>34787207
Just accept your nature bro, I've come to terms with my autism and now I'm pretty happy. It will be really hard to accept you're not normal in the beginning, but what's so good about being normal? The only pro is that you fuck free bitches, but there are hookers for that
>>
>>34787278
19. I'm a senior, right now. I had alot of complications with cutoff dates, and my birthday, and ended up about a year 1/2 behind.
>>
>>34787281
Well you wouldn't be forming a relationship for only her benefit would you? Don't lie to yourself; you're worried about getting hurt yourself.

Telling yourself over and over something is DEFINITELY going to happen is only going to make it DEFINITELY happen because you'll subconsciously drive yourself to that conclusion. Open your mind up to multiple outcomes and failure won't be your only possibility. Its literally all in your head.
This isn't a set in stone part of you. This is a mindset, and mindsets are malleable. Don't resign yourself to failure before you even start.
>>
>>34787297
If you're a person that can live with that sort of thing, than great. But I can't. I want meaningful relationships, I want to be relatively normal. I used to think that I could fake it, but as time goes on it seems like that's a worse option.
>>
>>34787350
That's actually really good advice. I still probably won't go for it, but you should be a psychologist. I think you could help alot of people.
>>
File: 1450862572286.gif (1MB, 307x244px) Image search: [Google]
1450862572286.gif
1MB, 307x244px
>>34787405
My brain is too fucked from LSD for me to be of any use beyond dumb 4chan posts but thank you.
>>
>>34787305
How our you doing in your classes, OP?
>>
>>34787461
Decent. Worst grade is probably AP Calc, I have an 86 with the curve.
>>
>>34787357
If that's what you want, go for it. Relationships don't need to be eternal to be meaningful
>>
>>34787305
Kek. I'm younger than you (just turned 19) and I'm in college my nigga.

I would shit all over her ""top"" grades if I was in her physics class.
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>34787506
But I don't want to hurt people. I know that if I try, I'm just going to fail and end up feeling worse than I did when I started.
>>
That is what true love is

Working through all the bullshit, cheating, loss of the spark - getting to old age with your partner and saying you made it

Everything else is just infatuation
>>
>>34787521
working through cheating is not love, its stupid.
>>
>>34787563
If you make a marriage vow to a woman and she cheats on you, do you break those sacred vows?
>>
>>34787587
she already did.

we no longer live in medieval times, we know we arent going to hell for breaking free from a toxic relationship. why call those vows sacred if theyve already been shat on?
>>
>>34787623
Why do people get married these days if there is nothing sacred behind it?

Like what is the point? You might as well just live together.
>>
>There is nothing I can say or do to stop any relationship I might form from crashing and burning
False

You base your conclusions on false premises OP.
>>
>>34787646
i guess its ingrained into our society,
>>
>>34787655
False premises? How about 14 years of repeating an endless cycle which always ends in the exact same way?
>>
>>34787698
Nigga you are a 19 year old kid.
>>
>>34787207

Go for it, Anon. Old-fag here. I can confirm that even if a relationship leads to heart break, you will spend more time reminiscing the good times. The only regrets you have are the things you say or do at the end. You never EVER regret having the relationship except for a short time after the relationship is over... unless she gives you herpes. You basically need to go though some heartbreak to learn enough about yourself to find out what you actually need in a partnet. Life your life fully, live in the moment, and don't regret a minute of it, OP.
>>
File: vbcjGnT.png (257KB, 832x680px) Image search: [Google]
vbcjGnT.png
257KB, 832x680px
but what if it doesn't end in heartache, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take anon
>>
>>34788140
I'd rather not take the shot than shoot myself and someone I care about.
>>
>>34788188
then die alone full of regrets.

>thats what im gonna do anon waaa waaa!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.