[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here got some funny dead baby jokes? That shit was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: heh.png (95KB, 581x445px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
95KB, 581x445px
Anyone here got some funny dead baby jokes? That shit was funny years back.
>>
your mother should have aborted you and made you into a dead baby
>>
Whats the difference between a truckload of dead babies and a truckload of bowling balls?

You can't unload a truckload of bowling balls with a pitchfork.
>>
Whats the difference between a roastie and a dead baby?

They'er both useless.
>>
>>34786951
Not a person yet
>>
>>34786934
What is the deal with dead babies? I mean hellooooo! Uh.. get aborted much?
>>
>>34786934
>how do you get rid of 50 babies?
blender

>how do you get rid of 50 blended babies?
nacho cheese chips
>>
What do you get when you throw a baby down a flight of stairs?
An erection.
>>
>>34787002
thats not a difference
>>
>>34787474
if youre dipping the chips in nacho cheese then what are the babies for
>>
>>34788522
Sorry I meant to put similarity. I'm very tired.
>>
>>34786934
>how many babies does it take to paint a wall?
Depends on how hard you throw them
>>
>>34787009
Potential life though which is even funnier. Their own creator didn't even give them the chance to develop into a human hahahaha they terminated their chance at existence hahahahahahhahhhahahahaha because they were irresponsible and had unprotected sex/weren't on BC and were able to END POTENTIAL LIFE HAHAHAHHAHHAHH NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER TO BECOME A HIMAN BEING AND EXIST BECAUSE OF CARELESSNESSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fuck that's funny
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.