[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight's starting to feel like 2015 /r9k/ again. Haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

File: frognfeel.jpg (57KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
frognfeel.jpg
57KB, 614x389px
Tonight's starting to feel like 2015 /r9k/ again. Haven't been here in months but popped back in, missed all of you.

Frog and Feels Bar thread for old time's sake. What'll we be ordering?
>>
File: my V-fin when.png (6KB, 130x159px) Image search: [Google]
my V-fin when.png
6KB, 130x159px
get me a cup of whatever original drink they serve in space
>>
>>34786906
Only normies can afford to be alcoholics.
>>
>>34786945
One Black Hole Martini coming up. Night going well?
>>
>>34786906
vodka
it's always vodka
numbs the pain.
gotta wonder though if i had a social life or even the stomach/money to go to a bar and order some shitty drinks watch the shitty game and just see what happens is this how normal slimes interact? just go to a shitty loud bar with gay ass music playing and over priced wanker fag bag watered down piss for pussies and "socialize" until they get meaningless drunken sex? how does one even form that long lasting bond of a relationship anyway how do you find the "one" instead of some 2bit slag bag whore
how do you make that deep connection that lasts for decades on end and you always consider that person a friend? a wife?
>>
>>34786906
tendies on the rocks please
>>
>>34787016
It's an endless struggle, you'll find most normalfags wonder the same thing more often than not. Times are tough my friend, no one has much of a clue about anything anymore. If it's any consolation, you're not alone.

>>34787043
Preferred dipping sauce?
>>
>>34786906
Glenlivet 18. Neat. I feel like spending some money tonight. Been on funemployment for 3 months now. It hasn't been bad other than the lack of things to do while I am applying to jobs. I have some good friends who help me pass the time, but the boredom kicks in from time to time. Thanks again for that drink.

>>34787016
What's going on anon? I got all the time in the world to talk.
>>
>>34787004
it's not bad, so that's a thing
I'm worried about next week, I have a lot of important stuff coming up, and I'm not sure if I'm going to succeed at it
I've been procrastinating a lot this week, haven't even done anything about my hobby. My sleeping cycle is fucked and it makes me sleep all day and not have energy for anything
>>
>>34787094
Coming right up. Don't mention it. Oh, I get that. Unemployment seems all fair and well until it feels like reality is melting around you.
>>
>>34787075
>Preferred dipping sauce?
barbecue of course
>>
>>34787117
All too familiar. It's hard, but once you find a consistent motivator, things should regulate. Don't overwhelm yourself, difficult as that might prove to be at times.
>>
File: fgt.png (387KB, 474x481px) Image search: [Google]
fgt.png
387KB, 474x481px
>>34786906
Vodka,leave the bottle

So, i finally met this girl i had been talking to for like 2 years (we don't live far from each other, i'm just lazy) i had the courage to invite her and shesaid yes, she always seemed to be such a quiet girl.

UT SHE WAS A HUGE WHORE AND SHE HAS A LESBIAN LOVER AND HAS HAD MORE STDS THAN I'VE HAD GIRLFRIENDS WHAT THE FUCK I'M SO ANGRY FUCKING WHORE WHO DO YOU IGNORE MY MESSAGES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34787130

I was fired from my law job for someone who is a local. Won a pretty complex dwi trial the week I was fired. Their reasoning was that "I was not a good fit." Bullshit. Can't argue with them at that point. So I cleared my office and left. Things like this have a way of fixing themselves in the end. How are you tonight barkeep?
>>
>>34786906
It's cause all the normies are out for friday night. Only the real robots are still posting atm.
>>
>>34787075
fug
>>34787094
Nothing much to talk about just a rant

the short version
>tfw no gf
>tfw realized i'm gonna die alone
>tfw realized no women wants me not even with a 10ft pole
>slowly succumbing to /cripplingdepression/
>escapism has lost it's magic
>no job and no prospect of getting a job 8.8%Unemployment locally
which btw is pretty much 200-1 odds of getting a burger flipping job or higher
>M=S=S2=SC-tfwnogft
>Money=status=Sex/status/Success cunt and the end of tfw no gfw
>>
My coworkers sang me happy birthday. It was awkward as fuck, but kind of nice
>>
>>34787145
As requested, here you are.

>>34787205
Sounds like she's not worth it man, not a good person.

>>34787217
God that sucks man, hope everything clears up for you soon. On my end, I'm doing alright. Could be better, but alright is good enough for me.

>>34787225
True.

>>34787334
Difficult thoughts, but hey, I'm in the same place. No gf, dying alone, but tending to the bar makes it all worth it. Next drink's on me, bud.

>>34787416
Happy Birthday anon, have a drink on the house.
>>
>>34787150
I'll try to follow that advice

>>34787225
I'm not sure if it's true
but it's almost 4am in here, I doubt there are any normal people staying up like this at home
>>
>>34787467
It's hard when the head starts a spinnin', but, such is life, full of obligatory shit and whatnot.
>>
File: eyes.png (55KB, 447x163px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
55KB, 447x163px
>>34786906
There's this girl I connected to over some homeschool things on here a couple weeks back. Took the conversation to email, turns out we had even more in common. Kept talking for a few days, then she just stops replying.

Figured I've been ghosted, then I write about it in the "write a letter to someone thread"

Someone replies saying they're her, that her mom had lost her job and their whole family was in a bad place. Other details were off though. Not sure if it's someone thinking of someone else, someone just shitposting or it's actually her and just too confused/tired/upset to remember.

I was really enjoying our talk and there's nothing I hate more than not understanding why something's happened. If I understand why something is happening, I can rationalize, accept and forgive almost anything. But if I can't understand it, my mind races and wanders between potential reasons and explanations and I just end up frustrated.

If you're reading this, wannabe homeschool anon, please help me understand.

And bartender, I'll have some vodka.
>>
>>34787555
Here's your vodka man, top shelf because of those lovely trips.

God, that sounds like a situation that would make my head spin too man.
>>
>>34787434
She seemed the perfect girl man, naive but not dumb, not stunning but i liked her so no jealousy from me, she goes to a catholic school, so i thought i had found me a /tradwife/.

but no, she's a lesbian, a whore and has had STDS.
I'm so angry my dude, when i went to that date i was expecting and was prepared to get rejected, but it came surprisingly well, i thought she was crazy for me, but she was just a thot.
>>
File: 1485470149407.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485470149407.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>34786906
I'll have something that'll kill me, thanks very much.
I've never felt so lost. I've always been a loner autist, but I think I'm actually depressed right now. Whenever someone tries to get to know me better, I can't help but lash out in anger. Counseling hasn't helped. I would commit suicide but I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
Your cheapest and strongest drink kind sir, I have had some trouble with a mentor and social life went down the shitter when I lost a fight, but I stay positive and make it through, what about you
>>
>>34787577
Many a girl I've taken interest in the past, has also proven to be a thot. A sad reality, but it's best not to fall for the peacock feather display.
>>
File: check'd.jpg (195KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
check'd.jpg
195KB, 1000x1000px
>>34787575
thanks bartender, kek seems to be laughing at me tonight.
>>
>>34786906
You know I never join these threads ( under 21 ), but I'm feeling lonely. I'm a kinda a chad in the physical sense, but am mentally not. Idk it's not like I'm an autismo, I'm just lonely af. Anyone here surrounded by people they love and are friends with, but feel no real connection?
>>
File: white-russian-720x720-recipe.jpg (275KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
white-russian-720x720-recipe.jpg
275KB, 720x720px
>>34787593
Feels like they're trying to manipulate you, huh? As if that defensive shield you put up is being harmed? It's a hard feeling. I care about you anon, much as that sort of statement is bound to evoke a reaction of "sure you do fucker," but fuck have I been there.

Anyway, nothing that'll kill you, but here's a White Russian on the house.

>>34787601
House blend Long Island Iced Tea it is.

>>34787618
Ah, when the mental and the physical are out of synch. It's a frustrating feel for sure.
>>
The finest of your vodkas, please.

I have the /r9k/-kind of life, no gf (already had one), autistic, hopeless future thinking, no friends, antisocial, alcoholic,
Do you have any advices sir?
>>
>>34787652
Nah, I've never really felt connected with people
When I was younger the class would laugh at the same jokes, and a wouldn't even crack a smile. Shit weirded me out and made me confused. Sign of later things to come I guess
>>
>>34787652
You're right, my friend. Just wish I could convince myself to believe it.
>>
>>34787618
>Anyone here surrounded by people they love and are friends with, but feel no real connection?
I think I can relate to that specific bit
I've been played by people who I call "friends" many times. it might have been something small as saying they were going to the campus bus station while they were playing snooker at the recreation room, but it kinda hurt that they didn't take in consideration that I had an appointment that day but still wanted to go have lunch with them
>>
File: composure.png (119KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
composure.png
119KB, 392x366px
My gf lives with an alcoholic father who's fucking insane. Her mother and herself locked themselves into their room, and he's banging on her door right now complaining about SATs and how they don't respect him enough and some other inane shit when he beats his wife and yells at his daughters at 2AM in the morning on a school night, and I'm a state away unable to knock him on his ass.

I'll just have some water. I fucking hate broken people.
>>
>>34787695
Here's some Grey Goose. As for my advice, there seems to be this sense of hopelessness spreading among people our age. As we become more "plugged in," we also become more isolated, less capable of in-person socialization. So we simulate real world experience, as I am doing now as a roleplaying bartender. Perhaps it's a means of coping with listlessness, who knows?

>>34787704
A difficult feeling, that lack of connection with others. Have been there many times.

>>34787734
Hang in there m8.

>>34787740
Ah yeah that can be a real pain in the ass, best to just let them know you have other obligations at hand.

>>34787786
Here's your water. And fuck that sucks, is she able to move in with you?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
well i'm sure my problems aren't as bad as a lot of peoples here, but i'll post.
>me, just turned 23
>alcoholic, 2 weeks clean until tonight
>drank a fifth of vodka tonight
>realize gf means nothing to me other then sex
>am living at her house although i dont truly love her
>know that i can't further myself being with her
>will probably remain with her anyways
>estranged from my immediate family
>older brother of two years who i grew up with is a heroin addict
>feel bad, want to help him. have tried many times
>think he is beyond help
i have many more problems, but none of it matters. why does life suck so much, guys? its such a relief that its temporary
>>
>>34787832
I told them, but still...
well, all went well and the lunch was amazing
it was the farwell "party" for one of our friends(just lunch at our favorite restaurant, we paid him a fancy beer)
maybe I'm complaining in vain
I should start seeing the bright side of things
>>
>>34787832
Thanks. We met on /r9k/.
One more year and she can. One long year.

He's got a power drill and he's trying to break the door down.
>>
I really havent enjoyed much on /r9k/ in a good month, even a year or so ago I knew it had deteriorated so far but I think it's completely lost all it's allure to me. I don't know if it's me or it but rip.
>>
>>34787840
Damn man
That would fuck me up if my brothers did heroin on the reg
I know that feel of dating a girl for da sex
Not good
>>
>>34786906

>implying anyone on 4chan these days is old enough to get into a bar
>>
Bartender's choice on a double scotch, neat please.

Wizard feeling the feels with Valentine's coming up. I'll be waiting on lovey dovey couples all night on the 14th. Woo.
>>
>>34786906
You know something I find depressing? We won't have a fun future. All the stuff we want like VR and sex robots will get banned because the world is getting more conservative. Instead well have more of a cyberpunk existence. No jobs because of automation police states WALL E level obesity etc.
>>
>>34788100
i almost want to laugh at this but at the same time it almost seems true
but rather then the obesity those who aren't part of the upper class or new aristocracy will probably become slaves for whatever they decide we are fit for and of course state sponsored spying will be a thing say the wrong thing you cease to exist and everyone you knew might as well big maybe but thought crimes might become a thing think the wrong thing Your a criminal now
it's a scary reality but it's undeniable regardless of your political stance it will happen
we will go back to an aristocracy with 500+ years of technological advancements making a high ranking aristocrat easier to off shitty serfs
>>
>>34788294
The tech to create thought crime laws is already here. We can use brain scans to create an exact image of what people are thinking. If ure thinking naughty thoughts a robot will just scan you and off you
>>
File: 1478713502319.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478713502319.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>34788100
I find it far more depressing to think that a lot of us will never have 'fun' or be 'happy' regardless of technology. If escapism now couldn't do it then why would it then? Something is fundamentally wrong with us.
>>
>>34787840
Life sucking is also temporary, hard as it is to believe. All returns to stability.

>>34787886
Hope you do anon, though I know it can be a challenge.

>>34787918
Fucking hell that's awful.

>>34787957
Same-ish. I'm here because I'm drunk and felt like bringing back the bar thread.
>>
>>34786906
Midori sour
I'm a closeted gay cyborg and I'm probably on the spectrum. I have to force myself to interact with people and even basic hygiene is hard for me to maintain. I forget to eat. I sleep like 12+ hours a day and struggle to fall asleep. I have tinnitus that's obnoxious. I fucking hate my life
>>
gf broke up with me today, couldn't she at least have waited until after valentines day?
>>
>>34788651
She probably wanted to spend Valentine with Chad instead of you, don't feel down anon, she clearly doesn't care about your feelings and neither should you.
>>
>>34788539
>>34788539
Same here, I was expecting to find the bar thread tonight, the best ones in /r9k/
>>
mind if I light up a joint? I'm not much of a drinker, but I like coming to this place every now and then to help some brothers out and vent a bit?

how has your week been robots? I've ran in to quite a bit of anger spells recently. ive always had a hard time controlling my anger, but it seems like this week Ive been extraordinarily full of rage, both at myself, and for no particular reason at all sometimes. overall: doin pretty good compared to other times in my life
>>
>>34788566
One midori sour coming up. Tinnitus is a pain in the ass.

>>34788651
Sorry m8, have a drink on the house.

>>34788740
They really are comforting. Supposedly the original OP behind the threads died of Huntington's disease sadly.

>>34788797
Sure, that's fine.
>>
Got anything nonalcholic? I'm on 3rd shift working a double, then another double tomorrow.
>>
Scotch, I don't really care what kind, just want it to be strong.
I time and time again blow my chances with the girl I like (uni) at the beginning of the year we would say hi to eachother in the halls, but that was about it, I haven't spoken a word to her in over two months. Idk what would happen if I tried to say something but I know my autism would flare up.
Thanks for listening...
>>
>>34789050
You regret the chances you don't take more than the ones you do. Try it man, your chances of success are higher than you probably think. Here's your scotch though
>>
>>34789169
Thanks for the encouragement, maybe I will make it happen, and thanks for the scotch.
>>
>>34789169
dunno man, going to university is my biggest regret
>>
I'm drinking $5.99 Crystal Palace vodka with Vanilla Coke. Get me anything better, please.

>tfw have traveled to 35 countries since 2013
>tfw have a pretty cool life
>tfw am 23 years old
>tfw still haven't graduated university
>tfw feeling the sting of impending failure as my friends all ship off to the Peace Corps or go to medical school

>inb4 reeeee normie go away you don't belong here etc etc
>>
I've had a bulged disc in lower back for months.. Worried it'll never heal and I'll have to kill myself
>>
>>34786906
Laphroaig Quarter Cask. I miss my ex terribly and I'm scared what my life brings. I'm starting a business and putting everything on the line for it and I wish I had her at my side. With Valentine's coming up more than anything I just want someone to love me and stand by me while I do this.
>>
>>34789526
What sort of business anon?
>>
>>34789526
Small business owner here. We are living in the absolutely shitttiest time for starting your owns hit, hands down.

Good luck to you anon. I'm on my third year so far and its staying afloat, but if I had a wife or god forbid kids, I'd have to seriously rethink my shit.
>>
Nothing since 7.4.2016 kek
Give the lads one on me, I'll be DD'ing tonight.

>tfw no DD bus to drive all the NEETs home on

I wanted to go to HWNDU with booze and let the /ourguys/ drink in my rental while I drove around but I'm awkward wherever I go. I'm only 6 hours away too, sad!
>>
>>34789611
An airsoft field. The location would make it one of the best in the world.
>>34790031
That bad anon? What do you do?
>>
>>34790078
I'm a faggot. that should be 7.4.2013
double wew
>>
>>34786906
Barkeep, can I get some black coffee? It's morning here. Need to at least type this out, maybe it'll help me think about it.

>be 26
>finishing CS master this year, got some good options
>have gf for almost a year
>madly in love with her and she is with me
>she'll still be studying more than a year after I graduate

Currently looking into positions around here because I don't want to leave her but most jobs I really want to have are further away.
I feel like leaving her would be the biggest mistake I could ever make, but who knows if it will work out long term?
>>
>>34790078
>>34790291
Also this guy. Don't drink.
>autist
>have 4 felonies from drinking
>live with mum
>currently neet w/2 year degree I don't care about
>only care about computer games
>not really and irl friends
>have had my penis in no less than 15 girls though
>haven't laid in 3 years, don't care anymore

Honestly don't know what to do to rebegin my life over again and be happy.
>>
>>34789226
Damn, man. Hope you'll be fine
>>
File: 1486563073251.gif (402KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486563073251.gif
402KB, 500x354px
>>34786906
>What'll we be ordering?
Water since I'm not a degenerate and by 'not a degenerate' I mean I'm deathly afraid of any mind altering substances lest I ""bee urself"" around anyone I know in real life

My feels tonight are
>tfw no gf
>tfw even if I find a gf who likes the front I put up around people in real life she'll never like my actually personality, interests or fetishes, at best she's just tolerate them and at worst most girls would probably tell everyone how much of a 'freak' I am
>tfw I want to look for a gf but my best chance would be meeting one in real life and because of my fear of being exposed I'd most likely self sabotage by never opening up to them and the entire relationship would be built on a lie

>tfw I'm probably overblowing how 'weird' I am in my head too so I can feel like my loneliness isn't my own fault but the fault of normies for not sharing my interests.

Also I tried fixing my sleep schedule and although I'm sleeping at a good time now my eyes always feel sore and tired no matter how much sleep I get and I end up taking a nap halfway through the day because nothing is interesting me anymore but shitposting and cute anime girls.
>>
>>34790735
perhaps consider first curing yourself of deranged pedophilia fetishes as your first step towards self-improvement
>>
File: 1486510672649.png (160KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1486510672649.png
160KB, 500x305px
>>34790806
>posting an anime girl is now a "deranged pedophilia fetish"
Get the fuck out, this is a comfy 2015 era r9k thread keep your normie shit out of here you fucking asshole
LEAVE
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>tfw drunk and high so I feel happy and euphoric, but also depressed so I still want to die

Get me some decent vodka and any pills or powders you have behind the bar
>>
>>34790903
Anon just robotrip lol
The preferred high of robots
>>
>>34790943
I'm on 3-meo-PCP which is similar, but superior
>>
File: Why.jpg (36KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
36KB, 500x409px
>>34790806
Considering we're in /r9k/, this is probably a troll, but I've been seeing this crop up more and more lately. All around 4chan people are beginning to conflate 2D loli with pedophilia, especially the more normie-esque boards like /tv/.
>>
>>34790976
I wasn't ballsy or knowledgeable to get shit online. The farthest me and some friends went was grinding up woodrose seeds and doing a shitty extract with naptha. You live, you learn.

>>34790806
>He doesn't have a Bogdanoff fetish
>>
>>34791032
>2d loli
>pedo shit

pick two
>>
>>34791053
I bought more or less a lifetime supply from a chemical supplier in China before it was illegal for like $100

I used to do it every day but now I try to limit myself to once a week at most. Usually I do it more like once a month.
>>
Steinhager
>>
>>34786906
Good evening barkeep.

Could I please have a spiced rum and coke.
Current feel is anxious uncertainty about my future. I'm content with my past but I'm currently staring down the barrel of homelessness and wondering if choosing this route to get out of debt is going to be safe for as long as it takes to get out of the red.
>>
>>34791117
Nice. Psychs were always theraputic for me but I'm not playing that game anymore, hate the ups and downs and innocent but degenerate shit like weed even will eventually lead back to drinking, and prison.
Being a problem user I can't use anymore but without it I am not social or confident so there goes meeting new people. The classical "acceptance vs. tolerance" paradox!
>>
>>34786906
Beer, Paulaner if you have it

Just another day of feeling empty. Attending college, doing sports, doing everything I can to better myself. Still feels like I'm just going through the motions, and the only reason I'm still at it is because I can't allow myself to stop and fail

>>34791147
That's rough. Are you wageslaving to pay off your debts? If so being homeless might make you lose your job if you can't maintain hygiene

What kind of debts are they?

>>34790735
The constant sleepiness is rough, I've been there. What helps is not lying in bed or sitting all the time, get up and walk around in your room or take a walk outside every so often. Exercise in general really helps.

Girls only want normies, unlike guys who will ignore some bad traits in exchange for good ones women basically have a checklist of what you need to have, and you have to hit every mark. At least that's what I've seen in my limited experience with women

>>34788100
Most of the opposition to sex robots comes from feminists though

Even relatively conservative countries like Hungary or Japan don't really ban technology, it's more about immigration and other traditional issues

>>34789218
A year out if your life is a year out of your life.

Better to travel now whilst you're still young and then just graduate college, get a job, then married etc. a bit later then try and live your life after all that when you won't have all that freedom anymore

You'll be just fine man, just work towards your goal and don't be concerned about a few years
>>
>>34792405
paulaner is hands down the worst beer I ever had
>>
File: 1486812662234.gif (10KB, 370x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486812662234.gif
10KB, 370x330px
>>34792405
>At least that's what I've seen in my limited experience with women
>experience with women
Thanks for the confirmation of my fears I guess normie
r-reeee
>>
Jim bean please, thanks.

Been starting the whole online dating thing. Wish some girls would reply back. I also wish fatties could stop using 'average' body type and would actually post a pic of their body type.

As much as i look towards 30 where girls start to get more desperate for a relationship than guys, i feel like once i've reached that point all i've gotten is a bottom of the barrel.

I don't want to be a consolation prize. I guess i'm giving up on a relationship when women in my age group start becoming less picky. Can only hope i succeed while their choice still has some merit.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.