[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /nofriends/? And I don't even mean acquaintances.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1440245586711.png (113KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440245586711.png
113KB, 485x500px
who here /nofriends/?

And I don't even mean acquaintances. You may have tried at some point, but you can't even keep online friends. Every single friendship of any kind you had was fleeting. No drinking buddy, no frenemy, NOTHING. Just you.

Who else here knows the feeling? The feeling of having no one to shoot the shit with or to confide in is a bit of a sombering one. Obviously this means no gf as well. True robots here in this thread kind of.
>>
>>34786717
0 friends online and off. i don't think i'm even capable of trying to connect to others anymore
>>
File: 1411341767918.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411341767918.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>34786717
I know that feel. It sucks but social anxiety and insecurity issues makes having any sort of relationship with someone worse than not having one. Better off alone however sad it may be.
>>
I haven't had a friend or acquaintance in 10 years. You get used to the isolation. You begin to crave it.
For every hour I'm around someone else, I need 2 hours of compete isolation to recover.
>>
>>34786717
I think the purest robots are actually innawoods. Historically, there were hermits. The distinction between hermits and monks is important I think...although many monks were celibate, they still lived communally in monasteries.

Obtaining food usually requires a bare minimum of social interaction, whether you live by yourself and visit a grocery store occasionally or need to thank mommy for the food. Maybe you can buy food over the internet, get it delivered to your door, and then the driver fucks off, I dunno. Maybe mommy leaves a daily box and goes away without talking to you.

I'm trying to think of people who have literally 0 social interaction whatsoever. 0 family, 0 friends, 0 online friends, 0 internet interaction. 4chan counts, as abstracted and devoid as anonymous online communication is, it's still communication. So nobody reading this is a "pure" robot. But would a literate hermit who had books still be a robot? Wouldn't he read the words of another? Would he even be capable of constructing all of his own tools from scratch, without remembering the other people he used to know before he came a hermit? Couldn't the memories of other people he knew before he fucked off consume him? It's not like a 6 year old can wander off and survive in the wild
>>
File: 1479250171760.jpg (26KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1479250171760.jpg
26KB, 275x275px
I don't, dude. It's incredibly easy to make friends. I'm a college sophomore and I've kept four friends from middle school (one of which I've known since elementary).

Why is it so difficult for you? Genuinely curious. My secret is that I've just been amiable to basically everyone I've met. Sure it's sometimes annoying and people befriend you whom you don't want to associate with, but it's a tactic which has mostly beneficial outcomes.
>>
File: image.png (212KB, 365x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212KB, 365x488px
I live with my Mom, see my Dad every month or so (lives across town with his new wife and kids) my older brother n sister r normies who rarely visit. No job, no school, no friends, no gf, no ex-gf.
>It weirds me out to even interact with cashiers.
>At the bookstore browsing vinyl, glance up to see a pretty slender girl with brown hair smile at me, sort of grinned back then scuttled to the other side of the store, heart pounding.
>>
>>34787098
>*sits down next to guy in my linear algebra class*
>"Hey so do you like anime and aphex twin?"
That's why. I literally don't know how to start, participate in, or continue a conversation.
>>
>>34786717
I tell myself that I've accepted it and it's alright but deep down I know it isn't.
>>
>>34786717
Here. I'm afraid of being with people much less connecting with them on a deeper level but on the other hand I fantasize about having a gf who understands me completely. But something like that can only stay as a delusion so here I am, still alone. I worry about how people like us do in life when humans are such social creatures that being a loner must be one of the worst personality traits that you can have.
>>
>>34787199
Did you have friends in HS?
>>
r9k has gotten to the point where this has to be asked not assumed
>>
File: 1298695999612.png (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1298695999612.png
141KB, 500x500px
>>34786717
>>34786755

>Baka posters
>deserving of friends

But yeah i am in the same boat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.