[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. I'm just so fucking sad right now. everywhere I look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0561.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Fuck. I'm just so fucking sad right now. everywhere I look I just see how shit i am. I just need someone to tell me I'm ok.
>>
>>34786643
You're OK
oreihionohl
>>
>>34786643
i love you OP
orgyrolgy
>>
>>34786643
You're not okay. I'm not okay either. I don't think anyone is. Don't fool yourself OP, we're both shit, sad, fucked up, and you know it.
>>
File: grit those teeth!.gif (971KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
grit those teeth!.gif
971KB, 500x277px
>>34786643
I know something about you even not knowing you. That you've got greatness within you. You have the ability to do things you can't even begin to imagine yet. You have talents and skills in you that you haven't even begun to reach for yet.

You gotta know it's not the successes in life that show you who you really are. Your strength is perfected in the weak places of life. It's how you handle the hurts. It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward!

No one can fault you if you stand up for your truth. To be able to say that no matter how much life beat you down to your knees, you kept getting up and fighting back, giving this life your all!

If you wanna cry, cry with all your heart, but don't cry half-heartedly and let it drag on forever. Don't cry to give up! Cry to keep going. Don't cry to quit! You're already in pain. You're already hurt! Get a reward from it!

You gotta get up and start fighting back. Don't ever be shamed of who the hell you are, and don't let anyone tell you who the fuck you are!

Now if you know what you're worth, go and get what you're worth, but you gotta be willing to take the hits, not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! So get up. Get up! Get up and don't ever give up!
>>
File: 094 - yDryN4E.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
094 - yDryN4E.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
>>34788252
Row Row fight the powah my man
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.