[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's life like for the average female? Not Stacey mind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483855642097.jpg (122KB, 340x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483855642097.jpg
122KB, 340x600px
What's life like for the average female? Not Stacey mind you, just a typical 6-7/10 female.
>>
>>34786608
As long as they are cute, I actually prefer them. They are usually smarter and less vapid, so I don't give myself a headache dumbing myself down
>>
Man, why would the average female not be 5/10? Seriously, what's the point of a fucking scale that isn't centered in the average? Why do you need higher resolution for ugly people?

Goddamn, son.
>>
>>34786608
whats weird is even average looking girls are still cute and decent looking 80% of the time

girls are naturally more attractive than guys in the eyes of the opposite sex and the makeup and structure of the human body

like seriously is it just me because i hardly see girls i'd consider ugly,
>>
>>34786655
You might just be starved enough to like everyone you see.

Hunger's the best mustard in the world, after all.
>>
Pretty much the same as for the average guy.
Maybe that cute guy she likes will ask her out, maybe not. Hopefully she's prepared for her exam enough to get an A, and work isn't too brutal today. Rent is due soon, and she should get by with enough left over to go out and have a few drinks with her friends. She's been grinding hard lately and she could use a break.
>>
>>34786655
Where do you live? I see ugly girls all the time, usually due to their obesity.
>>
>>34786608
I actually prefer average girls, they feel a lot more down to earth and easy to approach
>>
>>34786655
Same here. I've been more attracted to "average" girls or girls that Chads would deem ugly for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>34786608
i don't know, just way better than my robotic life.
>>
>>34786608
>Not Stacey mind you, just a typical 6-7/10 female
An average girl is a stacy. A girl who isn't stacy is a 3/10 or lower.

How's their life? I don't know, I'm a fucking white male.

>>34786655
Make up is a lot stronger than you think. I remember one day my school had a no make up day and girls went crazy. Most of them still wore make up, some didn't and it was shocking to see them. A few girls got teased so badly for being ugly without make up that they cried. One of the few days of school I remember enjoying.
>>
9/10 female - god mode no clip infinite ammo
9/10 male - tutorial mode

8/10 female - infinite ammo and wall hack tutorial mode
8/10 male - easy difficulty

7/10 female - tutorial mode
7/10 male - normal difficulty

6/10 female - easy difficulty
6/10 male - hard difficulty

5/10 female - normal difficulty
5/10 male - nightmare difficulty

4/10 female - hard difficulty
4/10 male and below - insane difficulty and if you die it's game over
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.