[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate women so much? Maybe if you stop being creeps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-09-11-17-35-44.png (235KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-11-17-35-44.png
235KB, 480x854px
Why do you guys hate women so much? Maybe if you stop being creeps who just look for sex with a girl, then they might actually give you a chance
>>
Leading question.

I'm not interested.
>>
>>34786184
Come back in about 3hrs. Once the burger kids go to sleep /r9k/ gets some chill in it
>>
>>34786184
'failed normie' here.

I don't hate them. I've just met 2 women in my entire life who had more to offer to me than sex. One was literally too good for me so I don't blame her; the other was all my fault. Simple as that.

If I meet a 3rd or 4th one I'm all for it; but unfortunately my point still stands.
>>
I hate everyone. Normalshits and sluts are male and female.
Only virgins actually hate women but accept men.
>>
>>34786184
shut up faggot

ravioli ravioli you left me in the darkioli
>>
>>34786184
Lmao nigga...

It's because we're not looking for sex. Jesus Christ

Why can't people just accept that some people are mismatched with the majority of possible partners, it's literally just a random thing that happens and we're being blamed for it like we hate women or there's something deeply perverted about us

lame and gay
>>
>>34786266
>One was literally too good for me so I don't blame her; the other was all my fault.
Exactly what happened to me. Also, I should probably get a job and a sense of purpose before I start dating again.
>>
Ah, but what do women offer besides sex that men don't?

Nurturing and affection? Millennial women? Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>34786380
It's strange how folks so averse to victim blaming suddenly believe in the just world fallacy when romantically unsuccessful males are mentioned.
>>
>>34786184

>stop being a guy that wants sex and women will want to have sex with you
hm... really makes you think...
>>
I don't hate women. They hate me because I'm not a 6 ft tall hypersocial football Chad who listens to trap rap and drinks every weekend and watches Sportscenter and Game of Thrones.
>>
>>34786244
you are my hero lmaaaaaoooo
>>
>>34787238
Why not just say, "I have an Oedipus complex?"
>>
>>34786184
I'd much prefer to hang out with a girl. An attractive one.

I can sexually please myself a lot better than a woman could.

I'd like to discuss their output on life more than anything.
>>
>>34786184
Don't all girls expect to be fucked straight away now, or you get called gay/virgin/friend?

Actually caring and wanting a loving relationship is considered creepy now.
>>
>>34786184
MAYBE I WON'T
BEING CREEPY OWNS DESU SENPAI
>>
File: tidus.jpg (28KB, 475x343px) Image search: [Google]
tidus.jpg
28KB, 475x343px
>>34786184
>Maybe if you stop being creeps who just look for sex with a girl, then they might actually give you a chance
Thanks, I had a giggle
>>
This is unironically what women convince themselves to think of people like us
>>
>>34788038
So you don't hate women then?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.