[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you robots cope with the face that you'll die alone,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

File: 1484967572721.jpg (170KB, 719x914px) Image search: [Google]
1484967572721.jpg
170KB, 719x914px
How do you robots cope with the face that you'll die alone, and never experience intimacy/love?
You may think it's no big deal now, but the older you get the worse off you'll be
>>
>>34785273
I don't cope, I drink until I pass out when the feels hit too hard, otherwise I fight to push it to the back of my mind while I go about my day
>>
>>34785273
I've been engaged and had a couple live n girlfriends when younger. I Have been isolated from society for the last 10 years. I have no friends or family, people think i'm creepy and weird. You accept it and get used to it.
Just gotta make do and try to control my drinking.
I'm more interested in finding ways to not hate society for my own failings.
I look to suicide as a possible solution for old age but I think we may have some really cool tech by then. Sexbots etc.
>>
>>34785273
I've given up. I spend the time and effort thinking about such things on other ventures. Every time my mind wanders off I find something else to think about. Eventually, when it accumulates and gets really bad I'll usually end up dreaming vividly about having a loving gf and the feelings go away for months as long as my mind lingers on the dream. It's like my mind naturally helps me cope with lack of intimacy by giving me sensations I should be feeling but can't achieve in real life.
>>
>>34785273

by dying? when the time comes.
>>
>>34785273
Pretend im cool enough to be above it because I never understood it to begin with

Also it helps to think im a protag in an obscure gn that only updates each year because its fucked up and interesting and they would lose respect if I worried too much about becoming the whole cliche beliving being loved is that big a deal
>>
>>34785473
why wait, you might as well get it over with
>>
>>34786781
Nah, even though love is impossible, something cool might come around.

You can never be too sure.
>>
>>34785273
thanks for the reminder
origiolipolioli
>>
>>34785465
You sound like a cool dude

t. fellow creepy/weird guy
>>
>>34785273
that image is fucking depressing
>>
File: 1485419816170.png (595KB, 946x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485419816170.png
595KB, 946x720px
i'm banking on high fidelity immersive virtual reality or something similar
>>
>>34786944

Life is fucking depressing.
>>
Nothing is more enjoyable for me than to know that I am alone. I pity all of you crying about not having someone else to nag and bother you.
The only person I care about is myself.
>>
File: 1485222507421.png (1MB, 1911x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1485222507421.png
1MB, 1911x1041px
>tfw no qt girl in yoga pants will ever straddle you and in her warmth and plant soft wet kisses on you
I just want that feeling of being loved, like the though of another person actually being joyous in my presence or feeling empty w/o me.
At the same time I just don't think I'm worthy, I'm so boring,what possibly could I have to offer.
>>
>>34786944
its not so depressing when you consider that the cameraman is also alone
>>
File: . . . . . . .gif (402KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
. . . . . . .gif
402KB, 500x354px
By being completely devoid of any hope for even just friends. You don't even need to cope at that point. Acceptance is just something you'd have to do out of the only two choices.
>>
Im 26 never had a gf. It doesn't bother me at all. Love is just a trick nature plays on you to get you to reproduce.
>>
File: cuddle.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34787333
Well you can't miss something you never had.
I'm sure if you had a gf at one point, you'd realize what you were missing out on.
>>
>>34787445
You can't miss it, but you can yearn for it
>>
>>34787445
You are probably right, more reason to never try.
>>
>>34787445
You can pay for both sexual and cuddling services respectively but yeah I'm really missing out

Nice try chad fuccboi
>>
>>34787445

You're missing the part where he's at work and she's in the bed getting blacked.
>>
>>34787608
>ignores the words
>focuses solely on the webm
you sure are a retard
>>
>>34785273
Honestly, I don't even "cope" anymore. Through humor, like another Anon said, by pretending I'm above it, I've actually conditioned myself to truly be above it.

For example that picture elicits zero response from me. If anything I absolutely hands down would want to be that dude. Enjoying some quality guac and chips, maybe a decent movie instead of being entangled in a sweaty wrestling match with some basic bitch whore.

I don't care anymore about relationships, women, etc. I feel like I've ascended desu.
>>
File: 1486745236054.png (481KB, 338x643px) Image search: [Google]
1486745236054.png
481KB, 338x643px
Watching and reading cute things helps a bit
>>
I have experienced intimacy.

When it rains it pours.
>>
>>34787902
well then this thread is obviously not aimed at you
>>
>>34785273
It's not really my fault, just the times I was born in and the person I was born as.

There's no rational reason to be mad at things you can't control, otherwise you become an idealist who can't handle reality.
>>
File: 1476134891.jpg (314KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
1476134891.jpg
314KB, 849x565px
>>34785273
by taking the red pill on females but you have to be smart enough to understand all the technical science and knowledge. after taking the red pill your brain should rewire and set you free from that desire. also if you look around their should be a red pill for dummies.
>>
>had a dream last night where I was married and pregnant
>husbando is a gentle megaqt
>we had a lighthearted argument about what citizenship our kid should have
>then I blew him and we cuddled
>tfw none of this will ever happen irl
>tfw biological clock ticking early
>>
>>34788106
get rekt roastbeef
>>
>>34787814
what he said isnt really accurate anyway. not that hard to understand the types of things you would probably be feeling.
>>
>>34785273

The older I get the less I give a shit.

I used to worry about losing my virginity all the time in my early 20's and now I'm almost a wizard and it rarely crosses my mind.
>>
>>34788332

oh and to add to that, the older I get, the more annoying women become. Even in their 30's they're overly sensitive and insecure about every little thing. Just like when they were teens.
>>
>>34788357
>the older I get, the more annoying women become

because your big brain is now overpower your little brain that was telling you to fuck all the time without even considering the consequences of baby jail.
>>
>>34787260
The person hold the camera is a girl and the girlfriend of the guy eating alone. :)
>>
>>34785273
I don't think I'll die alone. I'm working towards a good career and self improvement, and I'm still young. I might be very lonely now, but that doesn't mean I'll always be.
>>
>>34785273
Dont care anymore. I just live for myself.
>>
File: Activity Series.jpg (302KB, 710x800px) Image search: [Google]
Activity Series.jpg
302KB, 710x800px
I think i am too rare and unique as an individual, being in a relationship would devalue me.

Think of it from a chemistry perspective.
Your chads are your Lithiums and potassiums, every non metal wants to bond with them

But your golds and platinums, arent as reactive and cant pull stacies away from chads.
>>
I'm gonna be one of those old guys who dies in his flat and isn't discovered for months.
You get used to loneliness as you age. You can even come to like it.
>>
>>34788671
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/elder/11709356/Thousands-are-dying-alone-and-unloved-Jeremy-Hunt-warns.html
>>
>>34785273
You can't cope with something you've never experienced.
>>
>>34785273
Just do what I do! Repress the shit outta those feelings, maybe they'll go away! Can't miss what you never had right????
>>
If its intimacy you wish, why don't you people just pay for it?
>>
>>34785273

that vipers jersey that the guacamole lad has is better than anything else happening in that room. that's a collectible jersey.
>>
>>34785273
being friendless has always bothered me a lot more then that ever will.
>>
File: sagawa_001.jpg (5KB, 170x263px) Image search: [Google]
sagawa_001.jpg
5KB, 170x263px
>You may think it's no big deal now, but the older you get the worse off you'll be

that's only true if you spend the years dwelling on >tfw no gf and continue to define your life by how others live rather than in your own way

if, however, like a based buddhist monk, you gradually wither away all attachment to bitches, then as time passes you will become increasingly more disinterested in them and arrive at a point where you are content to be alone and >tfw no gf

if you don't believe me, you're either young or just inexperienced and unskilled at life. you need a few more years under your belt full of earnest efforts to transcend bitches and then you'll see the light.

don't let your horny moods dictate your life. there's only clarity in thought when the sex drive is exhausted or made dormant. when it's active, you are being deceived by your instinct to fuck.

if you're committed to becoming a wizard, you can attain contentment before your 20s are over. there is no need to be upset.

bitches ain't shit bros. what you think you gonna do after you jizz on her yellow lumps of fat? lay there like a retard or get up and engage in your solitary masculine interests that necessarily exclude stupid bitches?
>>
>>34789716
because that's not real intimacy
>>
I really hope I get to kiss someone before I die. It looks like an experience I would value and enjoy.
>>
>>34786944
He could just be getting ready for his gf to come back from the restroom or something. Seems more like a joke photo.
>>
>>34785273
Eventually something inside you dies, and you become a walking automaton.
>>
>>34785273
I just try not to think about it
how is that not oregano djaskljsadkjklsadjlkdsaljksdajklsdajlksad
>>
File: cupfrog.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cupfrog.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>34785273

31, handholdless here

desire for it leaves you eventually and you feel nothingness
>>
>>34785273

Accepted the fact that women will never see me the same way they see Chad because of my genetics and if I get intimacy its not to going to be legitimate. I have accepted that I will always be a beta provider because of my lack of looks, status and money. I'll probably need to be a low test kissass beta cuck to even get a taste of it.

Come to think of it now, I'm more peaceful with myself ever since I accepted that fact.
>>
>>34785273
I thought I was going to never experience it, but I did. Just want to let you robots know it's mostly nice, but after about 4 months, the depression comes back and you still want to kill yourself, even with routine sexual release. Robots will never be truly happy, there's a fundamental problem with us, desu.
>>
>>34785273
>get older

Realistically I'll muster up the courage to kill myself soon
>>
>>34785273
Me in the middle
Oregano
>>
>>34785273
Im hoping complete apathy will take me
it's happening in other areas of my life and basically killed my motivation
>>
>>34785273
>Eurofeels
I'm still hoping to go to Czech Republic, Poland or some other eastern shithole and save a gold digging Slav qt from her misery with my mighty German passport.
>>
>>34792479
>tfw 27 in April
I'm already on my way there, I feel like I'll wake up at 30 in a few days and be in the same boat I am in now
>>
Feeling pretty good actually. Hate having other people near me.
>>
>>34785273
at least the kid without a gf has some sense of dignity and self-worth. i'll never understand why making out in front of everyone is considered anything but completely unnecessary
>>
File: 1439622648100.jpg (111KB, 438x512px) Image search: [Google]
1439622648100.jpg
111KB, 438x512px
>trusting someone else enough to sleep in the same bed with them
>trusting someone else enough to share half of your wealth with them
>trusting someone else enough to show your weaknesses to them
>mfw

Fucking never ever EVER
I absolutely refuse to be this naive
>>
>>34792427
It's not just us, there's a fundamental problem with life in that were all just need machines that can never truly be satisfied. We're just more self aware than your average deluded normal.
>>
File: 1128233242354.jpg (41KB, 620x635px) Image search: [Google]
1128233242354.jpg
41KB, 620x635px
Jokes on you I'm a schizoid.
>>
>>34793749
wtf do you think they're going to do kill you in your sleep..?
>>
Not having a gf is way easier than thinking about where my life is going.
I keep getting older and I can't progress in any job I take, was laid off 4 months ago and can't find more work. Can't move, opening up credit lines to get by, feverish penny pincher but know this is t sustainable.
My parents are dead, I'm almost sure I'll be one of those homeless people living out of my car.
This keeps me awake at night.
>>
>>34785273
I just don't think about it too much and I also try to look at myself objectively, as that makes it a lot easier for me to understand why I'd be unhappy in a relationship anyway.
>>
>>34785273
I never had interaction with women in my life before 2 years ago. Then I met a girl and failed thing horribly, she refused me. After that I said to myself "I can do better, I can find better girl and learn from my mistakes". So I found online another girl. We were getting closer, but she cucked me for Chad. I again said to myself, that she was not 'the one' and I can do better. So this cycle was continuing till December, when I knew almost perfect girl. But she friendzoned me and cucked me for Chad too (even though she was fat). After that I realized that this has to stop. Some people just has to stay alone until the end of life. Acceptance came to me and now I almost don't worry about it. Sometimes I feel anger towards women, but it's rare and I understand that they aren't guilty of anything, they just not the thing I thought they are and there's nobody for me.
>>
>>34790938
this, only time i ever think about it is when i visit this board occasionally
>>
File: 1477826401306.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477826401306.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>34795031
Don't you want to have sweet passionate sex with someone who loves you though anon?
You cant do that by yourself
>>
File: trump.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>34788106
>>we had a lighthearted argument about what citizenship our kid should have
how about the country you live in, you freeloader?
>>
>>34794941
just one of the many possibilities
also stealing my stuff, talking shit about me, trying to frame me, just generally doing something terrible due to jealousy and all the other baggage that comes with relationships

you sound naive as all fuck, fella
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.