[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will kill myself on Valentine's Day. When the day comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1482770087838.jpg (279KB, 1114x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1482770087838.jpg
279KB, 1114x1374px
I will kill myself on Valentine's Day. When the day comes I'll make a thread here to share some final thoughts with my fellow robots. Just letting you guys know so that you're looking out for it. Also using trip so people won't pretend to be me.
>>
>>34785193
See you on the other side, anon. Much love!
>>
>>34785193
How does it feel being a person who will forgotten by everyone except by a bunch of fellow losers?

also where do you plan to commit this
>>
I spent 300 dollars for an early valentine's dinner

Wasn't worth it
>>
>>34785193
What's your time zone nigga? This better be good.
>>
Do somthing noticeable so we know its you
>>
Dress as cupid and jump off a building
>>
>>34785268
Where did you have dinner that is so expensive?
>>
>>34785193
When do you think you're going to post the thread? I'd like to be there and don't want to miss it <3
>>
>>34785430
Gary danko in San francisco
>>
>>34785513
nice. maybe if i was made of money i'd consider eating at a place like that. did you have any idea what to order before going there? or did you have like a valentines special?
>>
Trip didn't work lel

>>34785254
Feels pretty good actually. I'd hate being mourned forever, I find the idea of peacefully fading out of existence very calming. Of course I'd like to do something noteworthy and go down in history, but realistically I'm content with this.

>>34785356
New Orleans, I think it's central time. I have a comp sci class that ends at 8 PM, prolly gonna make the thread around 10 but no guarantee. Just stay lurking.

>>34785388
Like what? I'll timestamp it, and if the trip works (no idea why it isn't) then that should let you know it's me.
>>
>>34785592
They had a menu to select from. It wasn't valentine's day so there was no prix fixed shit. it was really good, but not THAT good and certainly not worth the price.
>>
Fuck this shit I'll just use my old /int/ trip. Thought I could leave the part before the pass blank, guess not.

>>34785268
>early valentine's dinner
You actually got a date? Proud of u.
>>
>>34785629
ah right of course. sounds good
>>
>>34785254
Forgot to answer your second question:
Probably at home, when my parents are asleep. Too rushed to get an exit bag, maybe I'll dig up my dad's shotgun or guy some sleeping pills Yozo-style.
>>
>>34786081
How do you feel about one of your parents finding your dead and possibly mutilated body in their own house?
>>
>>34785193
Take other people down with you
Otherwise your death is meaningless and brings no attention to fellow sufferers since most suicides are hidden and purposely kept out of the public eye.
>>
Thanks for playing! See you in 10^10^10^10^56 years!
>>
dude thats not a trip, thats just a name do ## and a password after it in the name bar
>>
>>34786081
This makes me feel sad . Iktf and was considering dying soon too
>>
>>34786081
See you in the next life, anon. I probably will miss your thread when the time comes but good luck.
>>
File: rwcIXxu.png (85KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
rwcIXxu.png
85KB, 276x276px
I'm planning to kill myself this year too, OP. Good luck for the both of us. I'll catch you on the other side then.
>>
>>34785193
I hope you're just shitposting anon, I really do. You deserve better.
>>
>>34786081
>or guy some sleeping pills Yozo-style.

I thought sleeping pills don't work for this?
>>
>>34786160
Necessary evil desu, someone's going to have to find it eventually. Hurts to imagine my mom's emotional reaction but once I'm dead it's not like it'll matter anynore.
>tfw too stupid to spell necessary and too lazy to look it up

>>34786175
Too lazy. Also this thread is probably already being watched by FBI, so even if I had homicidal aspirations it would be unwise to announce it here.

>>34786217
Lmao, I did ! instead of #. I'm a retard. Whatever I'm using this one for now, a lot gayer that it's actually a real trip and not just a throw-away but fuck it.

>>34786227
>>34786231
>>34786323
Much luck to you all, hopefully y'all figure stuff out. It's a fucking crazy world and even in the worst of times shit'll be okay. I'll be with you guys.

>>34786335
>you deserve better
Trust me, I'm too much of a pussy to be deciding this on a whim. Just trust that I have a good reason.
>>
Let's hear your reasons anon
>>
>>34786364
>Just trust that I have a good reason
Let's hear it anon, it's not like any of this will matter anyway when we're all gone
>>
Not really liking the pretense of this thread being just me complaining so let's make this a general suicide thread, gotta be more of y'all out there, with Valentine's Day coming up and all.

>>34786359
I'm basing that off a book (to be fair it didn't work for the guy in the book either, lmao), but I'll probably take the time to google cheap methods beforehand. Last thing I want is a failed attempt...quite literally a fate worse than death.
>>
>>34786382
>>34786398
>never had a gf
>everyone in high school laughed at me
>nobody saw me as a person
>didn't even get empathy from the nice girls who pitied sorry ass guys
>had entire post-high school lined up: affluent family, great grades, tons of extra-curriculars, Eagle Scout, etc.
>still managed to fuck up, gave in to depression and didn't go to college
>burden to parents
>no friends or relationships
>literally no longer enjoy life
>don't look forward to anything
>nothing makes me happy or piques me interest
>no talent or skills, academically smart but stupid by every other measure (forgetful, can't make connections, "no general knowledge," etc.)
>sometimes I burn/destroy things I'm really sentimental about just because I'm slowly losing the ability to feel sorrow and I want to force the emotion
>failure by every measure
>can't hold any opinions
>only thing I've been dedicated to is fucking 4chan, and even that has gone to absolute shit
It's quicker to list reasons that I shouldn't kill myself to be honest, there are so few compared to how my life is so fucked.

Trust me, this is premeditated.
>>
>>34786534
I'm sorry anon, I don't really know what else to say. I relate to almost everything you've said. The only thing that keeps me going is the love I receive from my family and the music I'm able to make in the times I get the motivation to. I wish it didn't come to this for you but sometimes there seem to be no better options.
>>
>>34786739
Wishing you the best anon, it's great that you have a family that really loves you and that you have motivation to create music.
>>
File: 1332141720296.png (1MB, 1000x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1332141720296.png
1MB, 1000x1560px
>>34786789
Lots of people are in that boat.
Things change as you get older, could be worse or better, it's all on you.
It's no skin off my nuts but killing yourself is pretty stupid and lazy.
It's a pretty fucking drastic solution to problems that can be fixed if you actually bothered to put some effort in. Anyways, not here to white knight, good luck.
>>
>>34786950
>effort
I've stopped believing in the will to power years ago. Some people are just defective, anon.
>>
>>34786950
Wow that greentext is either pure autism or pure genius
>>
>>34786534
>nothing makes me happy or piques me interest
that is called growing up, ever wonder why ppl past their 20s seems much less pervy and driven than the young ones? hell, even the elders have an interest on the young ones because they acknowledge this.

>literally no longer enjoy life
see above

>no friends
once you marry, you lose all of them, look at your parents and other married couples

>nobody saw me as a person
nobody is good, get this through your thick skull, we have been lied to

>burden to parents
>don't look forward to anything
i-i can relate

>no talent or skills, academically smart but stupid by every other measure (forgetful, can't make connections, "no general knowledge," etc.)
the world does not need intelligent people anymore, sadly

>sometimes I burn/destroy things I'm really sentimental about just because I'm slowly losing the ability to feel sorrow and I want to force the emotion
can relate in part, i broke some things that i thought was getting in my way to improvement, but i have had the opportunity to spend one month alone and found out the real issues are deeper than that, still unable to point at it though i just know that our addictions are a symptom, not the cause.

>only thing I've been dedicated to is fucking 4chan, and even that has gone to absolute shit
every internet forum is shit, real life interaction is shit, if you want quality read a book or look up subjects/hobbies on jewgle

>can't hold any opinions
let that shit for the activists, moral consistency is a meme

thats it for now.
>>
>>34787071
It's /b/ before the cancer went terminal
>>
>>34785193
Godspeed brother, if I don't catch you next Tuesday, good luck from a 21 year old in Pittsburgh.
>>
>>34786175
I really wish more suicidal anons did this, I don't get why they don't. Rather than keel over and die like people want you to you should bite back in your dying breath.
>>
>>34786534
Man.. you remind me of myself a few years ago, I can honestly say that what saved me was going to a psychiatrist, give it a try with at least 10 different psychiatrists and just try to talk about your feelings, hope you consider this before you die.
>>
you just want attention, if you want to kill yourself so you can tell others about it, you really shouldnt do it
>>
File: 1486789566013.jpg (14KB, 316x466px) Image search: [Google]
1486789566013.jpg
14KB, 316x466px
>>34785193
Get a pair of fake wings. Go to the top of a building. Take some good ol pills or something to get you sleepy. Jump. You'll be known as fucking cupid. Also you could try to aim at a restaurant or something. You can ruin a whole lot of normie dates
>>
>>34787702
He has to stuff all his pockets and orifices with glitter first
>>
>>34787702
>>34788518
Fucking do this OP. Happy valentine's day to those fucking reeeeeees
>>
>>34787702

>ruin

That would be the most memorable valentine's day ever.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.