[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening, wagecucks! You're up past your bed time!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1484320513285.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484320513285.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
Good evening, wagecucks!

You're up past your bed time! What are you doing tonight? Drinking yourself into oblivion wasting your hard earned money to try and feel like you did something fun? Enjoy your hangover tomorrow. Remember, it's back to the grind on Monday.

Enjoy becoming a NEET when you have finally "retired" from your job. Thanks for the NEET bux!
>>
Overdoing it/10
>>
>>34784930

Looks to me like wagies are the ones overdoing it.
>>
>>34784968
Your thread sucks please stop trying lol
>>
File: 1486258918004.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1486258918004.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>NEETcuck says while not being in glorious Nippon
>>
File: 1484562799667.png (324KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484562799667.png
324KB, 800x800px
>>34785395
Why would I want to live with a bunch of nips?

>>34785346
The long cock of the job runs deep, doesn't it? I can tell from the way you hurt.
>>
>>34785906
>Why would I want to live with a bunch of nips?
Good food and good culture
>>
File: 1484615795614.jpg (52KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1484615795614.jpg
52KB, 438x438px
>>34786009
They also speak a different language and the cost of living is significantly higher than where I live. Not to mention I don't want to live in a room slightly larger than an oven.
>>
FUCK YOU!!!

Hate seeing this on my one evening off. Fuck offfff!!
>>
>>34786064
>I don't want to live in a room slightly larger than an oven.
That's why I don't live in Tokyo
>They also speak a different language
The language is pretty easy, at least to me
>the cost of living is significantly higher than where I live
Don't fall for the Tokyo meme
>>
>>34784914
You're highest aspiration is to remain a hedonistic parasite and the kindest human emotion you will ever experience from here on out is pity.
>>
>>34785346
triggered much?

origiannio
>>
i had originally applied to a theatre and mcdonalds but just got to help at a family truck repair place.

i changed some brake shoes today, changed oil, took off a gas tank and stuff like that.

i felt like an idiot when this one trucks back brakes didnt work because apparently i adjusted the slack adjuster the wrong way, ill just let my uncle do that or ask him to watch me next time and see if im doing it right.

the only part of it that i always hate is the occasional event of steering a pickup that wont crank while being pulled in revrse by a fork lift, i suck at it but i can back up a car when its me in control of the gas. every time i do this my uncle is always yelling over the sound of the forklift saying stuff like straighten up or cut it to your right. i just suck at gauging how and where to turn when being pulled in reverse. thinking about it makes me feel like an idiot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.