[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So you don't have much going in your life, anon? Wow,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Gk5Wn6A.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Gk5Wn6A.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>So you don't have much going in your life, anon? Wow, you're boring.
>>
>>34784856

And then I woke up.

Originalpostbloxblox.
>>
Yeah, I'm sorry.
>>
"Listen here, bitch. I work for the most devious company and they need me, yes me, to attracted these fatasses to the clown. Now that I've told you this I need your help to work at the cashier. What do you say?
>>
>>34784856
I'm about to rape you, I think that is pretty interesting.
>>
>>34784856
whoa

boobs
>>
>>34784856
What's a life in the 21st century? Getting blackout drunk on the weekends, 9-5 job (if you're lucky) and come home and watch Netflix all night until you wake up and do it all over again?

I actually had someone tell me I'm a boring person because I read. These are the people we're talking about.
>>
>I'm "boring"
>my tall attractive housemate has exactly the same lifestyle as me, but girls find him amazing

Really activates my almonds.
>>
File: tak.jpg (31KB, 428x418px) Image search: [Google]
tak.jpg
31KB, 428x418px
>>34784856
I'm a boxer. I spend most of my days working out trying to become the best version of my self. I have beat all the Chad's in tournmanets and am a lightweight champion in my area. Come at me bitch. I'll give your pussy the best jab 1-2 that you will ever see. Not even memeing. I could beat the shit out of every lank manlet on this board.
>>
>>34784856
what are you supposed to do when you find yourself in the hopelessly-boring category?
>>
>>34784856
Why don't you cover up ya fuckin' whore
>>
>>34784856
at least I'm not a literal WHORE
>>
>>34784999
I'm a super middleweight with a 76 inch reach you couldn't touch me, manlet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.