[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask girl over for Valentine's dinner >get a 2-pack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sadness_mild_1_front[1].jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sadness_mild_1_front[1].jpg
14KB, 640x480px
>ask girl over for Valentine's dinner
>get a 2-pack of filet mignon and lobster for Aldi
>pick up a few bottles of Pinot Noir
>spend all day looking up how to cook it
>make the perfect meal
>doorbell
>she arrives, and she's brought a guy
>"Oh hey, this is my boyfriend"
>give her and her boyfriend the food I cooked
>they have a nice candlelight dinner
>start snogging at my dinner table
>"Hey anon, can you call an uber for us, we've had a little too much to drink"
>end up spending $27 for the girl I like to have a date with a guy I've never met, including food and Uber

Should I just end it now?
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (114KB, 638x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
114KB, 638x624px
you should learn how to shitpost better before you an hero
>>
>>34784618
>27 dollars for a 2 pack of lobster and filet at ALDI
>Its the fuckign UK retard, no dollars
You're a special kind of retard, arent you?
>>
>>34784655
We have Aldi in the US, m8
>>
>>34784618
This did not happen and is a work of fiction
>>
>>34784655
>>34784665
We also have Aldi in Australia, where our currency is also called the dollar.

>day of the rake cannot come soon enough
>>
>>34784655
Aldi originated in germany leaf
>>
not sure if this is real or not

maybe next time ask the girl if she has a boyfriend or not.
>>
>>34784896
Why wouldn't she tell me that when I asked her over? She's always flirty with me at work. She's the only person who talks to me.
>>
>>34784896
>>34784945
its not valentines day yet faggot
>>
>>34785137
For those of us that actually work, the weekend is more convenient than a Tuesday
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.