[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another 'anon spends the whole weekend alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pup.jpg (88KB, 745x745px) Image search: [Google]
pup.jpg
88KB, 745x745px
>it's another 'anon spends the whole weekend alone in his room by himself hit with maximum feels, headbanging and singing along to punk rock/metal songs' episode
Why does every weekend have to be like this I never do anything interesting. No one seems to care about me. I have no one to hang out with like a normal human being.
>>
>>34784555
I'll hang out with you anon
lets shoot some black tar heroin into the tipsnof our cocks and go from there
>>
>>34784555
go meet people? most people are actually pretty chill and dig all kinds of shit
>>
>>34784555
Honestly who the fuck actually sings along to songs what the fuck

Hearing my own voice makes me want to fucking neck how the fuck would you enjoy singing along to songs
Fuck outta here with that gay shit nigga
>>
PUP is god tier anon

I would hang out with you brah
>>
>>34784830
I'm not into doing that kind of stuff sorry...
>>
>>34784972
they're my favorite band rn. Listening to them has really helped with the depression i've been feeling for the past year. I'm obsessed with them haha I've listened to every song over and over again
>>
>>34784886
I hate hearing my own voice as well, to the point where I'm scared of speaking in public.
I just sing to myself when im by myself. I'm not sure why but I don't think it's "gay shit nigga"
>>
File: 1486248219664.png (1MB, 828x974px) Image search: [Google]
1486248219664.png
1MB, 828x974px
>tfw you post a thread but forgot it and respond to people super late but everyone else is already gone
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.