[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the despair from being a 20+ KHV is primarily due to feelings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486286548603.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1486286548603.png
8KB, 193x261px
If the despair from being a 20+ KHV is primarily due to feelings of being undesirable and unattractive, would having sex with someone just once permanently cure feelings of inadequacy?

If not, would any amount of sexual experience fix >tfw inadequate?
>>
Hahah Oh boy. I'm afraid it's not that simple.
>>
Usually the cause of being unattractive can't be fixed past adolescence, and the lack of social experience will only make everything worse over time.
Getting "lucky" once with an obese woman won't make the feelings of inadequacy and jealousy go away.
>>
>>34784785
>>34784638
there seem to be an awful lot of KHVs here who believe getting laid will instantly remedy their existential depression.
>>
File: 1483396603450.jpg (69KB, 480x655px) Image search: [Google]
1483396603450.jpg
69KB, 480x655px
cumming inside a vagina of a cute girl who wants it no condom will definitely help you and will change your life.

it's like 9/11. Nothings the same afterwards. But in a good way.
>>
>>34784469
You'll feel like a normal man for a couple days then back to inadequacy. You should still persue it though
>>
>>34785625

When you're in a bad place, you naturally look for a way out. The thought process goes something like this.

>I am miserable, other people are not.
>Perhaps they have something I do not?
>We both have food.
>We both have a roof over our heads.
>We both have disposable income.
>They have sex, I do not.
>Ergo, what I lack must be sex.

When they do have sex, and their life doesn't get better, then they will realise they need to look deeper. In fact, it only gets worse from then on, as they soon realise that there is nothing that will make them happy, and the hope they once had is gone.
>>
File: 1485010454649.jpg (39KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1485010454649.jpg
39KB, 320x427px
>>34784469
24 virgin here. I do want sex, but what my soul really craves is intimacy. I NEED a partner that I can completely trust, that I know had my back when I need them most, and that will love me as much as I love them. If I don't have that then I would rather have nothing, because I refuse to live in doubt of this person I'm trusting my heart to. Most likely I will die alone.
>>
>>34784469
>tfw you realize having sex wouldn't fix anything
>tfw you relize getting a gf wound't help either
>tfw neither would a family, a job, a nice house and a fancy car
>tfw no matter what you do, no matter what you achieve, they will only be temporary distractions from the hell that is existence in this universe
>>
You should probably just get a dog
>>
>>34785714
>You'll feel like a normal man for a couple days then back to inadequacy.

This.
And if you didn't pay for it, you'll be thrown into a confusing time where you'll wonder what you did right or wrong and why can't you repeat the feat (getting laid) again.
>>
>>34785625
Getting laid with someone who cares about you makes it worth it. Having sex with a hooker does not.

Most of us are just lonely and emotionally deprived of these things. You'd be amazed at how much ones mood changes when they have someone.
>>
>>34785625

They don't just want the sex, they want to be the type of guy that is naturally attractive to women.
They want to not feel physically and socially inferior.
If you're insecure about being short, effeminate, ugly, having a small dick, and not having any positive social experiences, getting laid once won't make it go away.
>>
Virgin here. Not kissless or hugless but I believe if I lose my virgnity especially to a girl I'm really into it will give me enough of an ego boost to actual motivate myself to improve my life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.