[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never have a qt.13 virgin gf >if you find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1451355914138.jpg (86KB, 924x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1451355914138.jpg
86KB, 924x1158px
>tfw you will never have a qt.13 virgin gf
>if you find a girl that's interested in you at all she'll be used goods, more likely to divorce and cheat. You will resent her

Why even bother going on like this?
>>
>>34784262

what i'm about to say might make you mad anon.

but i've literally rejected 9/10 stacies for marriage cause i want to find my own gf, that doesn't know im rich as fuck.

I come here, cause im anonymous, and to look at memes. im no happier than you fellow robot. maybe we can both find our perfect gf one day.
>>
>>34784577

Nah, I get where you're coming from.

I shoot women down too, I'm sure not as many as you because I'm not wealthy. I'm just bummed that I can't manage to meet one girl that isn't used goods.

Here's to hoping you find a proper girl for yourself, anon.
>>
>>34784262
I love your big tits and think ypur gonger bf is a pussy
>>
>>34784605

i get that too desu, i literally begin to lose interest if they mention any previous relationship at all. i think im a bit egotistic, i cannot imagine another man ever having a romantic chat with my gf.

out there in the open, its extremely difficult to find a girl like that.

hope all the robot bro's here get a gf for valentines :) god bless you guys.
>>
>>34784262
I got incredibly lucky and found one, completely by accident. She's the best. We've been dating for a year and a half.
>>
>>34784699

Eh, I don't think it's egotism. I mean, look at the statistics and studies on premarital sex, they're damning. I do resent it on a personal level, though.

But yeah, I'm in the same boat. Every girl I manage to take out I lose interest in and drop every single time I hear about their past. It's disheartening.

>>34785024

Congratulations anon, I'm happy for you. Out of curiosity, where'd you meet her?
>>
Cause it might not be like that
>>
File: IMG_5115.jpg (103KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5115.jpg
103KB, 675x1200px
>>34785091
On skype. I wrote pretty popular fanfiction for the RWBY fandom at one point, and she was one of my readers. She also drew a lot of RWBY art. A friend of mine I met through my writing was putting together a RWBY Skype group so that we could collaborate on stuff, and she was one of the people invited. Apparently she was completely infatuated with my work, and couldn't speak to me for the first week or so before she got over her nervousness. As we talked I found out she only lived an hour away from me in Arizona (I was still in the Marines at the time) and next time I went on leave I hung out with her. Over the next year we became really close friends, and eventually I caught feelings for her and asked her out. Apparently the only reason she said yes at the time was because I assured her that I could wait until after marriage to have sex. Which of course, I believe in too. Fast forward a year and a half, I'm out of the Marines, she's halfway through a nursing major in college, and my apartment is right by where she goes so we see eachother every day (she still lives with her parents, you know how Asian parents are.) I'm not worried about her ever cheating because of how infatuated with me she is. Pic related is her. I honestly thought I was going to be forever alone until now.
>>
>>34784262
You missed out.

School time was your one shot at pre-teen, guiltfree, pussy.

Chances are you aren't that great of a catch either.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.