[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go for driving test >The instructor is a cool older guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1482951092115.jpg (244KB, 856x923px) Image search: [Google]
1482951092115.jpg
244KB, 856x923px
>Go for driving test
>The instructor is a cool older guy
>Really nice to me and calls me "son"
>>
File: 1486599085409-r9k.gif (928KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486599085409-r9k.gif
928KB, 480x270px
>>34784122
Cute image anon
How did it go ?
>>
File: 1486344744063.png (181KB, 441x434px) Image search: [Google]
1486344744063.png
181KB, 441x434px
>>34784122
>go for driving test
>I'm nervous as fuck
>get an old black man
>he passes me by one point because he can feel my spergness and feels sorry for me
>>
File: sad girl.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
sad girl.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>34784144
Not good...I messed up and have to take it again next week. This is my second time.

>>34784158
What?! I was super nervous and awkward and mine didn't pass me...
>>
>>34784176
>I was super nervous and awkward and mine didn't pass me...
It was literally just luck, he said he could see I was trying my hardest and that it wasn't my first time taking the test, so he thought the errors were just nervousness especially after I spilled my spaghetti about how I'd only driven with my parents while they yelled at me so he gave me one extra point to pass and told me to do my best practicing independently.
>>
File: 1486674865059.jpg (43KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1486674865059.jpg
43KB, 604x604px
my dad is forcing me to learn how to drive even though I'm an adult because he is embarrassed or something.
Is it hard?
What is it like to take a test?
I'm really scared of having to do it.
>>
>>34784969

Driving is not difficult. The test is straightforward unless your tester is a dick who chooses a route specifically because there are areas on it where certain important fucking signs are behind trees and hard to see. That's how I failed my first try at the road test. Son of a bitch took me through a playground zone (slower speed limit) where the sign was LITERALLY COVERED BY A BUSH. I miss it, he fails me because of it. The following week I went to a different dmv to take test with different guy. New guy has regular route with no bullshit like that. Pass easily.
>>
>>34785311
ok thanks. I'm just worried because I get extremely nervous very easily by the smallest of things. I'm afraid Ill immediately fuck up or something.
>>
>>34785311
Driving is easy, but it's easy to get really anxious during your test. I nearly failed my test by fucking up merging onto the highway because I was so nervous.
>>
>>34785391
Every 15yo cunt is driving w/no problem
There is no reason for you to be less then those sluts
Also, think about it as a video game maybe
>>
>>34785468
I used to really like racing games, so maybe that will help.
>>
>barely turned 17
>go for driving test for the first time
>We're there about half an hour early
>Mom thinks of essentially stalking one of the instructors during another's test for me to get a feel of what they might do
>Execute plan
>Lose track of them halfway through
>Head back to DMV with 15 minutes until the appointment begins
>Later line up to other cars doing the test
>Old man leaves me alone
>Security tells me to pull up
>An instructor notes I'm alone, says no and tells me to go get my old man
>Park the car right there and spill my spaghetti while going to find him
>Pull up after getting him and wait for an instructor to start the test
>I get the same instructor that told me to get off the car
>Spill more spaghetti
>Start the test
>Spaghetti spills during the 20 minute test
>Finish the test and pass with 2 of 3 mistakes allowed
>Old man is proud and has me drive back home
>Wait a few days for license to come in
>Never bother to drive until the next year
>>
>>34785468
>think about it as a video game maybe

That's good advice. You can also sort of practice with most open world style games that have driving in them. Like load up any of the GTA games and try to follow the rules of the road, stop at traffic lights, witness the hilarity of ai car behaviour in those games when you DON'T drive like a maniac.
>>
File: 1456284797707.gif (991KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1456284797707.gif
991KB, 500x380px
>>34784176

Don't worry anon, I failed 3 times before I got my licence. I was 18 - 19 at the time too. It sucks to mess up when you know you can drive fine, but I know you'll get it eventually!

For the record, I stopped trying once I started university and finally got it after I was 21.
>>
>>34784144
that gif is devastating
>>
Passed mine the first try, but then again I took driver's Ed in highschool.
>>
>>34785699
>Spill more spaghetti
What the fuck? Why were you carrying around a bowl of spaghetti?
>>
>go to driving test
>lady is quitting after today
>I clearly fail to parallel park but I get my license because she doesn't care
I still have no idea how to leave a parking spot correctly.
>>
>>34784122
>go to driving test in kimchiland
>instructor considering me as south east asian guy

why. i'm not even dark skin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.