[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so bored, robots. All I do is browse this board and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 3018.jpg (96KB, 473x841px) Image search: [Google]
3018.jpg
96KB, 473x841px
I'm so bored, robots. All I do is browse this board and /pol/ and watch youtube. Playing video games or watching movies and anime seem so difficult for some reason. Either I just don't watch or play them or I get disinterested as soon as I get started and start browsing 4chan again. Does anyone else have this feeling? Do I need to leave 4chan?
>>
>>34783930
are you /fit/? if not make that your hobby. also you can stay on 4chan while improving yourself
>>
>>34783930
What kind of things are you interested in besides anime and 4chan? Find a hobby and don't be a pussy, just do it. I don't think you need to leave 4chan, if you find a hobby you will naturally use it less.
>>
File: bbbrr.jpg (10KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
bbbrr.jpg
10KB, 255x248px
>>34783930

Work/Browse 4chan/sleep repeat. I'm aware of what you're going through. Sometimes I want to put my things away, quit my jobs, and wander out into the word. Becoming some sort of a vagabond, because nothing here interests me
>>
File: 1479535475951.png (664KB, 1096x890px) Image search: [Google]
1479535475951.png
664KB, 1096x890px
>>34783930
great taste anon.
Start lifting for her. Sport is kinfa scary and tiring at first but it's pretty fun after you get into it.
t. Runfag
>>
File: Miki_basic_grin_cas.png (186KB, 316x600px) Image search: [Google]
Miki_basic_grin_cas.png
186KB, 316x600px
>>34783930
>>34784071
What he said. Start lifting for her. Every day you're feeling bored or depressed, you'll instantly better because you remember that you lifted today and made progress. That's how i cope.
>>
>>34784146
>>34784071
I have a /fit/ friend too and he says the same thing. I just wish I had the motivation to do the same thing.

Rin's really cute with her scarf though.
>>
>>34784661
I know. I got sore muslces from the first days of exercise and it was very hard to go through with it. But now I feel great every time I lift and am very happy with not quitting before. Just some advice, if it's not your jam don't do is.
>>
>>34784661
And also Rin is the most beautiful girl in the universe))
>>
>>34785289
She is the best, I agree.
>>
>>34783930
dont leave 4chan just go here >>112086691
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.