[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on hrt why shouldn't I do it? >high chance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1485446944106.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485446944106.png
21KB, 640x640px
redpill me on hrt
why shouldn't I do it?
>high chance of passing
>easier sexually
>60 years of happiness instead of depression
>will get work because "muh diversity"
>>
File: IMG_0916.jpg (71KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0916.jpg
71KB, 699x1024px
>more likely to be sexually assaulted
>will be paid less
>will be beaten by partner
>will be called a slut for wanting to have sex
>will not be able to play games without abuse
>will not be taken seriously by people
>will be bullied by other girls
>>
>>34783905
This. The real redpill is feminism.

The redpill is about accepting a harsh truth. The harsh truth for men is that women are oppressed. The reason you can't get laid is because you are physically ugly and your personality is boring and shit. This is the real redpill. The real harsh truth.
>>
File: 7879879878.jpg (23KB, 398x349px) Image search: [Google]
7879879878.jpg
23KB, 398x349px
maybe you should just save yourself alot of trouble and accept that you're just gay?

Seems to me alot of gender dysphoria boils down to body issues which many think can be solved by becoming a girl, then they find themselves after the op, having the same issues plus a few new ones.

Fact is that most of you wont become a pretty girl no matter how much HRT and plastic surgery you go through.

Or am I really off the mark here?
>>
>>34783905
>will be paid less
Yeah, because you'll be doing a less risky, less challenging job because you CHOSE TO DO SO. Wage gap is utter bullshit

...ok? Statistically there is a chance of this happening I suppose

>will be called a slut for ........
Yeah, if you spread your legs for 30 different guys by the time you're 18, people will judge you. People have the right to form opinions.

I can't even finish this, this is exhausting
>>
>>34783905
>will be paid less
I'll be an engineer with 300k starting

I'll find a qt lesbo or a cuteboy then

>will be called a slut for wanting to have sex
>he cares about normie opinions

>will not be able to play games without abuse
>implying I'm not too shy to play multiplayer in the first place

>will not be taken seriously by people
I'm already not

>will be bullied by other girls
>normies

>more likely to be sexually assaulted
ok true but I live in a good country. as long as I vote to keep out nigs I'll do fine
>>
File: 1484541917401.png (249KB, 555x828px) Image search: [Google]
1484541917401.png
249KB, 555x828px
>>34783771
>>high chance of passing

>>60 years of happiness
>>60
>implying you won't expire at 30 like the others
>>
>>34784154
>I'll be an engineer with 300k starting

Hahahahahahaha

No.
>>
>>34783905
>>34783941
women aren't oppressed, the "wage gap" is descriptive for how women are less ambitious than men

>The reason you can't get laid

hurr durr anti-feminists are all virgins. perfect strawman to set up for anybody who disagrees with you. go the fuck back to tumblr if you're serious or stop shitting up the board if you're being ironic

sage
>>
>>34783941
but anon I got laid this christmas
I've wanted to be a qt since I was 10, before sexuality hit. Still do

>>34783993
yes I am gay.
oh what is this, I still want to be a grill? how bizarre.
>>
>>34784224
why do you want to be a girl?
>>
>>34784277
I'd like to have a womans body. I get sad when I see myself in the mirror and there's an ugly man standing there. I'd much prefer to see a girl.
>>
>>34784191
why not?

orgrimmar
>>
>>34784426
Well you don't get what you want so suck it up and forget it
>>
>>34784453
what could you possibly be doing to get 300k starting. at that that point you could just buy a wife
>>
File: 1486678354798.png (36KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486678354798.png
36KB, 500x600px
>>34784485
but I can get what I want senfam that's the whole point
>>
>>34784530
>doesn't know how to into 300k starting
I'd much rather be the wife though
>>
>>34784154
>I'll find a qt lesbo or a cuteboy then
Look, as a bisexual girl, I'd never date a transgender person. I like both genders- not some weird hybrid. If I'm dating a girl, I want to date a real girl. If I'm dating a boy, I want a real boy (although experience + this site has taught me not to date men at all).

Don't pretend that lesbians will want you. Most of them are really against penises.
>>
>>34784541
the likelyhood of you becoming passable is small.

>but I can get what I want senfam that's the whole point
You sure about that? You will most likely never feel like a woman, most likely never look like one and you wont function like one. That is issues you will have to deal with your whole life. Sexually, you will be a mess.

>>>34784426
>I've wanted to be a qt since I was 10, before sexuality hit. Still do
>I get sad when I see myself in the mirror and there's an ugly man standing there. I'd much prefer to see a girl.

Theres a major difference between wanting and your mental health depending on it.

You watch a bunch of pictures on /lgbt/, post ops that look pretty. You want to be pretty understandable, everyone wants to be pretty. What you most realise is that most of those post ops are a minority that looks semi passable and thats after layers of makeup and specific angles and lighting.

Most of them dont look passable outside of that context.

If you are sure you can deal with all that ahead of you, if you are really sure you are a woman in a mans body, go ahead, but changing sex just because you want to be pretty will bring you more problems than it solves. Dont take a sex change lightly, theres no way back.
>>
File: file.png (459KB, 681x393px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
459KB, 681x393px
>>34783771
If you underage or pay a couple visits to Dr. Kim after a year or so of HRT you will be a qt. If not unless you have a trap-y body then you will be ugly af.

Make sure to not forget us and post pics here.
>>
>>34784794
I hear ya, however

>the likelyhood of you becoming passable is small.
from where do you take this? seeing a lot of pictures, seeing them in public, or statistics?
and what do you mean by function like a woman? women are diffrerent, there is no 1 woman I need to be like. Also I don't care that much about feeling like a woman, I just wan't the body of one. My mind is androgyneous so I'm not any more male than I am female already

I'm not even taking it lightly, I've been debating myself about this for years, and I'm afraid I won't stop until I go through with it.
>>
>>34783771
Hrt is for manlets and boiclits below 6.5 long
>>
File: 1485970967884.gif (137KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1485970967884.gif
137KB, 500x595px
>>34786109
>tfw 7 inch penis
>still want to waste it
>>
>>34783771
Can't you get really bad effects from that?
>>
>>34786794
well the most worrying is probably the increased risk of cancer, but then again simply being fat has a lot higher risk, so it's not too bad.
you'll also know about the risk and do regular checks, so you wont go long with it unnoticed
>>
my buddy transitioned recently and she has a really hard time finding a job. she got one with the condition that she used the mens room, and she regularly gets harassed in there by men because shes passing except has a flat chest. she quit it and is looking for something not fast food but its hard in our midwestern town. I'm a lesbian but I can just pretend to be straight, kek. until she passes completely shes going to have trouble. whichever you choose, good luck OP.
>>
>>34783771
>easier sexually

No, it isn't easier. You'll be the same sperg that nobody will care to associate with. Any man that finds out you were a man before will make you their fuck buddy at best. No one will pursue serious relationships with you because you can't reproduce (unless you go to the gay community, in which case why would you even bother fucking with your hormones?)

t. girl(male)
>>
>>34783771
None of what you said is true. It will be harder for you in every way.
>>
>>34783771
>easier sexually
hehehee... ahaha.. hahaha. Huehueuheu. AHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.