[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never went to a SINGLE house party in my youth. I'm 24

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1456610593187.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1456610593187.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
I never went to a SINGLE house party in my youth. I'm 24 now.

How do you fuck up so badly? I can't come to terms with it - i'm never going to experience my youth again and I don't have any fucking memories. I may as well be dead.

Are there any other patheticcels here? Come share.
>>
>>34782890
you clearly haven't put much thought into it. odds are even if you went to a party you wouldn't get laid, and you'd be so miserable that you would voluntarily choose to never go to one ever again. that is, unless you're some kind of fucking norman.

im in the same boat as you, except i already knew better and have zero regrets because of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 628x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 628x592px
>>34782890
There's nothing special about house parties. I went to one when I was 18 because my (then bf's) friend was leaving for the marines right after graduation so he threw a huge party. Instead of jumping around with balloons and streamers:

>everyone standing around in their little groups chatting while drunk
>people throwing up in the bushes
>someone peeing on the fence
>freshman whores show up that nobody invited
>shitty 2012 dubstep music played in the background
>seeing classmates getting shit faced and it's super awkward

That wasn't fun at all, the only thing interesting was seeing my ex football player bf trying to play peer pong wasted and laughed at.
>>
>>34782890
All social gatherings are exactly identical. There's people, there's alcohol, they don't mix well. Really what makes the event good isn't anything to do with it, it's the people. It's your friends. If you have friends then you're fine and not missing much. If you don't then you just have to accept the fact that most people are shit, that includes you
>>
Why do you care so much about asinine shit? I haven't had a friend or even an acquaintance since I was 17. I don't think I've ever been unhappy or sad about this.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 615x456px
>>34782890
I'm 23 and loads of people I know have house parties, mind you they aren't as retarded as they were in highschool so you aren't missing much.

I hosted a massive party in my first year of highschool by accident, Il green text it.

>first year of highschool
>decide to throw party at my dads house
>invite close friends and a few people from my classes
>about a week before the party some chad made an event page on Facebook for it
>"300 people attending"
>FUUUUUUU.jpg
>eventually say fuck it and throw the massive party
>my dad promised to stay upstairs and mind his own business
>when the party started getting huge he got pissed but eventually calmed down
>he ended up breaking 15 years of sobriety to drink with a bunch of highschool kids
>I got a shitty drunk handjob from some bitch I've never met
>several massive holes were punched into the walls
>piss, vomit and booze covered the entire floor
>house destroyed
>one kid got alcohol poisoning and his parents tried to sue my dad but the judged called them retarded and through the case out

Even in my last year of school people still remembered that as the biggest party anyone has ever had in our town.
>>
>>34782890

I'm the same age you are and I don't regret it at all. What's so fuckin special about it?
>>
>>34782890
Im at a gaming party right now man. And im sitting in the corner watching everyone play smash...ugh well at least im around people
>>
>>34782890

They are not that special or different from going to a bar or nightclub.
In fact the reason why people kind of stop having house parties in their 20s is because those things become legal and they are more fun anyway.

If you hate bars and nightclubs you would hate house parties as well.

Stop looking into the past so much and start having the experiences you want, it's not like you are 85.
>>
>>34783857

PS:

I agree with >>34783540 , it's your friends or being around a lot of people you know that makes an event fun.
>>
ITT: The rich patronizing the poor.

Fuck off with your platitudes.
>>
>>34784049
I'm exactly the same as OP, but I'm not eternally butthurt about it.
>>
>>34782890
It isn't nearly as good as you think.
>>
Parties are pretty stupid. You need to be a Chad to get laid too.
>>
let me guide you through what would happen:
>you got invited soo you can pay up some booze or food
>will seat on some place where you will eat or drink alone
>sometimes a norman will try to talk to you by saying "why are you soo quiet"
>it could happen several times
>if you try to talk you will be excluded or people will ignore you
>you will be wasted and if you sleep on the house they will prank you hard

it is mostly this shit m8 nothing too good really.
only chads can enjoy the party since they can fuck the girls since booze and drugs are only """""good"""""" but what people want is to fuck
>>
>>34785002
this

I have been going to parties, getting drunk having "fun" but it's a ll fake and you meet so many people that aren't really genuine it disheartens you. The problems that drugs and alcohol have caused me compared to the "fun" I've had on them isn't worth it at all.

I've actually been slipping lately, for about a month now I've been abusing cocaine and molly with random friends going to parties and bars with my friends. I woke up today realizing I am putting my long term goals in jeopardy, my relationship with my girlfriend in jeopardy, my life in jeopardy. I don't want to lose these things

It's not worth it. The best nights I've had is going to the bar and playing pool with a couple of good friends, only having a couple beers, talking to my girlfriend. Not crazy parties with lots of people and drugs.
>>
>>34782890

Im 30 and never went to one. I dont see the big deal?
>>
>>34785167
Pretty much it. Fun for the first 15 minutes but after that you feel more ostracized than ever
>>
I'm 27 and last year I drank and partied more than my entire teenage years put together
>no teenage faggots trying to act tough/cool
>massive amounts of disposable income
>Most women are at least willing to chit-chat
>>
File: 1365086627236.gif (169KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1365086627236.gif
169KB, 267x199px
>>34782890
t. NEET tranny here
House parties suck as everyone else here is saying.
Try living your whole childhood-adolescence in total pain and agony, watching as everyone around are enjoying their time and you can't even connect with the girls or the guys. Then you will know the suffering of no youth and the only memories are torture.
Sorry if I come across as crass but my youth is no-existent so im abit sensitive.
>>
>>34782890
nothing really happens anyways
the one i went to just had music and everyone in a circle playing beer darts
>>34783676
noice
my town just had the majority of the "house" parties at a shop or outdoors for some reason
>>
>>34783588
I'll be your friend anon!

OREGAFUCKINGNO
>>
>25
>never been to a actual house party except for childhood birthday and church ones
>find out coworker has intense sexual lust over you from another coworker
>shes a 6ft tall blonde goddess with thicc curves
>oh really haha shes kind of a bossy bitch to me but thats probably just her personality
>few weeks go by, too shy to initiate anything
>she adds you on snapchat and drunk texts you sometimes but no nudes looks like
>she gets mad at me if i invite her over to stay the night at my house
>become furious, just ignore her from now on and at work
>few more weeks go by
>she invites u to her bday party
>decide to come after work. Lots of people and alcohol there. Lots of people.
>as a aspie autist social retard r9k lurker i just politely nod at people and drink in the corner by myself
>see her there
>she is so much nicer her energy level isnt as bossy. Probably due to alcohol
>her friend is eyeing me up and kind of flirts with me/pretends shes my gf all up in shoulder
>shes asian businesswoman qt
>go with it
>aspie levels reaches max, however
>cant handle this but am pretty happy
>still stay quiet and nod or answer questions people ask
>eventually she has to leave for early work tomorrow
>whelp dont know what to do now i didnt think id ever get to this point. Just enjoy the moment
>nothing else really happens
>everyone plays games and drinks or some shit. Blonde bday girl is really nice to you still. Night ends and i return home to brag on r9k

Did i do good
>>
>>34783676
>through the case out
>through
What the hell? Are you retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 592x492px
People here say they suck. But that's only because they're anti-social faggots.
desu, I am too, but when I'm drunk, I become pretty normal and sociable.
Only been invited once when I was 18. But it was fun, I talked to all the people, made drunk "friendships" (you know, the kind where you're like "maaan, we totally gotta hang out again some time soon" and exchange numbers but then you don't actually ever call because it's a one night drunk friendship), a girl gave me a bracelet and hugged me and by the end of the party: had a threesome with two girls.

It's fun if you're sociable and not ugly.
>>
i never went to any big ones, but i went to a couple smaller ones. just a bunch of idiots getting high and drunk. my friends at the time went to some of the bigger house parties and at almost all of them someone eventually steals something and the whole thing gets shut down, doesn't sound like much fun.
>>
>>34785243
fuck off stupid faggot ass normie fuck
>>
>>34785677
you're on the path mate, you've taken your first steps

well done!
>>
>>34785849
Death to normies.
>desu, I am too
No you're not. Go hang yourself on Facebook live stream.
>>
>>34786182
How would you know this, faggot. That was btw the first and last time I had sex.
>>
>>34782890

I feel you bro. I'm 24. In the Army. Still a virgin, teens were a trainwreck. The women are all gone, theres nobody left to form intimate relationships with and it is akin to being adrift in the void of space because nothing holds any kind of value anymore.

Before I left I got really drunk with this girl I liked and was planning on dating but I fucked everything up.
>>
>>34786345
>how do you know
Because you said
>only been invited
Robots don't get invited to anything. Robots are pariahs. You're just an awkward normalfag that comes here because Facebook isn't a good place to whine.
>>
>>34786454
So how come I wasn't invited again ever?
>>
>>34786516
Small dicked whiteboi got outed by those girls lmao
>>
>>34786566
not white and not small dicked. you seem jelly, friend
>>
>In my youth
>24

Young but old enough to do many fucking things...some legally.

>Posting on 4Chin on Friday night.

It's like you hate life or some shit.
>>
I'm also 24, I enlisted when I was 17 so I never had a chance to when I was younger. I go to parties all the time now furfag parties . There's a lot of younger (17-19) kids too but that bit of age gap really makes no difference as long as you're attractive. It's not like you're 45 years old or something, get into a social circle and it'll happen on its own. If you don't have the social skills to get a group of friends then what makes you think you'd survive a party in the first place?
>>
>>34782890
Let me you in on a secret: everything is about looks. I'm 23 but people treat me like 16. If you look their age you socially function as if you're one of them
>>
>>34785741
>Use one word incorrectly
>he must be retarded

???
>>
>>34782890

i've been to a bunch of them (although none in recent years). they're boring as shit.
>>
Iktf OP

The thing that gets me the most is that I probably wouldn't even enjoy going to one, but the thought that I'll never experience it kills me. Its something that's so normal to normies, they don't even think twice about it. But I'll never experience it.
>>
>>34782890
I went to a couple of house parties when I was in high school and honeslty never had fun. Of course I never got laid in a party either.

I wouldn't stress too much about it, OP. You'd most likely would have what any robot does in that situation which is stand in a corner for a couple of hours, bored as fuck, and then go back home to play vidya/watch anime alone
>>
>>34782890
I'm 27, never been invited to a single party in my life.

True story.
>>
>>34785677
How tall are you

originaloriginaloriginal
>>
>>34782890
I went to one my friend was hosting. It was shit. Just dumbasses who can't get alcohol otherwise, and some stoners sharing a nug. Also a couple smaller ones that were shit. Playing D&D or something with a few neckbeards is way more enjoyable.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.