[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else had a oneitis who got engaged to Chad and/or pregnant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8354.jpg (75KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8354.jpg
75KB, 550x825px
Anyone else had a oneitis who got engaged to Chad and/or pregnant with his baby, or at the cery least paranoid that it might happen?

Happened with a former oneitis of mine three years ago, though she either miscarried or aborted but they got married anyway. Considered becoming an hero and then tried to do SSRIs to desperately get over her

Gotten over her since then, but only because I have another oneitis (who's also the same ethnicity as her) with a long distance boyfriend in New York, and while there def no chane of her getting pregnant unless she cucked him, I'm paranoid that she's going to get engaged to him too or move away to be with him, either way I'm going to be fucking devastated and maybe even finally an hero if she does
>>
File: 9cb353dde4.jpg (148KB, 991x631px) Image search: [Google]
9cb353dde4.jpg
148KB, 991x631px
Yes, and it hurts so fucking bad.
>>
>>34781635
Is this really your oneitis or just some random person?
>>
File: 5554444332.jpg (231KB, 955x633px) Image search: [Google]
5554444332.jpg
231KB, 955x633px
>>34781777

It really is anon why would I lie about it
>>
>>34781969
because you can do better than her anon.
>>
>>34781528
>>34781635
>>34781969
I would delete these pics and post censored one
someone is liable to fuck your shit up for no good reason
>>
Yes, it happened to me about 8 years ago.

I crashed my car to try to kill myself but it didn't work and now I'm permanently disabled.
>>
>>34782461
OP here, I found my pic on Google image search by looking for stock photos of pregnant brides, I don't think anyone's gonna find out about their pics, and the other anon might be bullshitting

Though I did post about my oneitis on here one time and she found out about it

>>34782532
RIP famalam, what kind of disability?
>>
>>34781969

>The chads name is actually chad
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.