[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet a cute girl on the way out of physics lab >chat for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: vg.png (133KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
vg.png
133KB, 200x253px
>meet a cute girl on the way out of physics lab
>chat for two mins about class then go our separate ways
>dream about her / cuddling with her / dating her etc. for the next straight week

what the fuck is wrong with my brain? get OUT!
>>
>wtf my brain is prompting me to think about coupling, the cornerstone of reproduction in human society
who knows
>>
you are really lonealy and fall in love with every female that shows some affection to you
>>
>>34781442
>cute girl who sits in front of me in philosophy class
>too pussy to talk to her
>imagine life together with her

yeah, it's not a great feel
>>
>>34781504
yea well, i have never had a girlfriend and never will, no girl has ever shown even a remote interest in me romantically, so I would like to get a lobotomy to fix that part of my brain thanks
>>
>>34781548
You would love/hate Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

If you haven't already seen it
>>
>>34781575
i havent watched a movie in years, but a quick google search leads me to:
>American romantic science fiction comedy-drama film

even if i was gonna watch a movie, that isn't really my interest
>>
>>34781606
It's about you

That's kinda cool isn't it?

Why don't you watch movies anymore? What kind of genres would you enjoy?
>>
>>34781656
there isn't really an anymore, I've never watched movies consistently. I only know its been several years because the last movie I went to go see was interstellar a long while ago with a friend. I kind of liked it but the ending was so stupid (dont really remember anymore but it didnt make sense scientifically)

I dont think any genres would interest me for movies. I prefer more interactive entertainment like video games or doing math problems for example. music is by far my biggest hobby but I just have it on all the time while doing other stuff so it's different in that regard.

I don't really have the attention span for a 2-3 hour movie

oh and also, my freshman roommate in college blasted disney music out of his speakers all the time, so if I ever have to watch a disney movie again (never getting married/having kids, so hopefully not) I'm gonna get really really pissed off
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (68KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
68KB, 573x430px
>>34781442

I do this too anon. I still have dreams about an acquaintance from my sophomore year of college and I graduated four years ago. It's a byproduct of being starved for female attention and normal relationships. Don't be too hard on yourself.
>>
>>34781726
I believe interstellar came out in 2015 but I could be wrong. I agree the ending was strange

I must have a good attention span then cuz I like to study movies, almost always have something on my 2nd monitor or tv playing

And fuck people that play music out of speakers. Get some nice comfy headphones. Your roommate was a dick for subjecting you to that, and Disney music of all things? Wtf
>>
>>34781802
quick google search tells me late 2014 which seems to line up with my memory. I remember I actually liked the space bit, being an electrical engineering major now and looking back the physics of all of that was pretty interesting. But the thing about movies is that I really just couldnt care less about the characters and plot. I just remembered too I saw a movie on a plane back from germany last summer called...er.... I dont remember what it was called but it was about, Aliens invaded earth or something and the main characters were stuck in a nuclear bunker with this nutjob conspiracy theorist guy. It was pretty intense but still sort of dumb.

only have one monitor and I'm usually playing some dota or something on there. I like watching twitch tv which is basically a streaming site where people stream video games, I put it on in the background when I dont feel like music and im studying or working. Yeah he was a really weird guy, I think the disney music was a weird form of stress relief for him because his major was incredibly demanding. regardless, he had two pairs of headphones, and I was forced to evacuate the room all the time. being something of an introvert I didnt ever really have a good place to go so I owuld just sit in the dining hall for hours on end working and listening to music.

I have Sennheiser HD 598's, they're really nice. I also have Audio Technica M50-X's, because unlike some people, I am conscious about the noise pollution coming from my regular sound equipment.
>>
>>34781909
Sounds like 10 Cloverfield Lane was the movie you watched on the plane. I've seen parts of it on YouTube

Twitch is great, I don't play dota but I like that movie about dota, with fear and dendi, or however you spell his name. I like watching twitch streams of games that I don't wanna spend money on to play myself. Which is.... most games, haven't bought any new releases in a long time

Those are nice headphones you got there, great brands. I agree about the noise pollution. Drives me nuts when people are in public just blaring music out of their shitty phone speakers
>>
>>34781442
Your brain gives you feels to entice you to breed. Your feels are feminine though, masculine feels would be grabbing her and fucking her raw until you bust all up in that baby maker.

You need testosterone. Seriously, increasing testosterone levels, naturally or otherwise, would solve 90 percent of the people on this board's issues.
>>
>>34782119
yeah, thats the movie. You're talking about Free to Play. I watched that when it came out, too. Yeah I dont play that many games on steam, mostly dota and the occasional single player game. if you wanna add me my ID is dpc17
>>
>>34782170
yeah, dunno, I'm a physical anomaly (6 foot 7+ and ~300 pounds, not excessively obese but overweight surely) andI have a feeling girls are just repulsed by me in every way, so I've kind of accepted that i wont ever get a girlfriend. its not really a big deal, and I dont feel like changing myself for it. I have been losing weight actually I was 20 pounds heavier last november but I do that for myself
>>
>>34782314
You should play in the NFL, I wish I was a 6'7"
>>
>>34782170
Typical Chad post that isn't real advice, it's just a way to insult people

You left out the whole "here's how" section, stop masturbating, eat this, etc

Come on man
>>
>>34782388
there's a lot of downsides of being this tall that people don't talk about. you attract a large excess of attention just by existing and it's not really possible to have an off day without being noticed all the time. also travelling is a huge pain (dad lives overseas), and people expect you to have a great personality for some reason. I can be pretty funny and personable when I'm not in a bad mood but that's not all of the time.

and yeah, I enjoy watching football from time to time as something to play in the background, but I wouldn't want to play it. lots of head injuries involved and I like being more academic. nothing against football players though.
>>
File: IMG_0432.jpg (114KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0432.jpg
114KB, 720x533px
>>34782170

"Just rape her in public anon it's so easy"
>>
>>34782483
yeah I would never make an unwanted advance on a girl like that, she doesnt want that awkwardness and neither do I. I'd prefer to just exchange some pleasantries and we can both move on
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.