[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: john-white-album.jpg (96KB, 254x352px) Image search: [Google]
john-white-album.jpg
96KB, 254x352px
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Why haven't you devoted your lives to finding peace yet, Anon?
>>
>>34781400
What an insufferable faggot this guy must have been
>>
>imagine there's no countries
Too many different cultures
>no religion
Nobody is going to give it up, even the normalfags who pretend to be God-lovers with Christmas and Easter won't give it up.
>world will be as one
People have too many different views, races, religions, lifestyles, and culture to be "as one".
>no possessions
Wew
>No greed or hunger
Human nature is full of greed and hunger. You can't end it.

As lovely as peace seems, it will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever happen.
>>
>>34781400
>hey lets get rid of everything anybody could possibly care about, that way nobody will fight if there's nothing worth fighting for

Such stupid logic, not to mention it won't work, there will always be something that people will fight over.
>>
File: 1484591179972.jpg (6KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
1484591179972.jpg
6KB, 191x264px
>>34781482
wow you completely missed the point of the song.
It is called 'Imagine'. He's just asking you to imagine it and think about it. That's all.
>>
>>34781410
he was

google it, the dude was a complete narcissist, this information didn't outshine his image though
>>
a retarded phony, can't stand him been so "enlightened" while all he thinks about is grabbing money
>>
>>34782574

John was at his best when he was working/competing with Paul McCartney. Once he met Yoko, he basically turned into a gigantic faggot
>>
>>34781482
You're just a contrarian.
>tfw you will see something close to this utopia within your lifetime
Blessed are the NEETs to come.
>>
File: GH.jpg (9KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
GH.jpg
9KB, 310x163px
The weak should fear the strong.

originalo
>>
>>34783242

Love his guitar playing. George is /our guy/ honestly
>>
File: 2017-02-10-205359_842x151_scrot.png (27KB, 842x151px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-10-205359_842x151_scrot.png
27KB, 842x151px
people unironically believe this shit in 2016
also, wtf 16 seconds of waiting now?
>>
>>34782844
this is true, they balanced eachother out. it goes both ways too, paul mccartney has been boring shit ever since the beatles
>>
>>34783633

Paul's solo material is FAR better than everything John did
>>
>>34781400
It's funny because John Lennon was an abusive materialist.
>>
>>34783724
i dunno about that, it's too safe. it feels like weak rehashes of his beatles material, like he's been surrounded by nothing but yes men ever since then like george lucas
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484303841262.jpg (40KB, 797x800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484303841262.jpg
40KB, 797x800px
Typical lefty tactic. That's idealistic garbage. The world will fight to the last man for supremacy eventually due to scarcity of resources. Even death has a tax.
John Lennon lived a double life. He talked about being against materialism but he owned tons of assets which kept him in a comfy bubble nursing his yellow fever. The Beatles have a kind of idealism they push in their music but colonizing the ocean and Mars won't happen if we just hold hands.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>34781400

FUCK THAT CUNT.

He had a room in his New York penthouse climate controlled to keep his fur coats in good condition.

And we're supposed to listen to him singing shit about "no possessions" or "greed"?

FUCK THAT CUNT.
>>
>>34784008
>>34783830
>>34782574
>>34781534
>>34781410
THESE originalactation.
>>
>>34781534
Op: Why haven't you devoted your lives to finding peace yet, Anon

This thread is about putting the song into action jackoff. Read before you post and while you're at it get off this board.
>>
Lennon didnt really believe in the message of his songs, he said many times that he just put words together

and he wrote Imagine because he wanted to write a ballad better than Let it be
>>
I'd much rather widespread disease and famine than the hell that OP describes. Why would anyone want such a horrible thing? The only reason is because they are thoroughly evil.
>>
>>34781400
>Nothing to kill or die for

What a boring, passionless existence.
Why would I want that?

I want something that I would be ready to kill or die for.
>>
>>34784255
Nice dubs and good point.
>>
>>34783242
George is best beatgrill.
>>
>>34781400
If I was born into a society like that, I would find the strongest men around and fill their meathead minds with propaganda about how we can take everything for ourselves, thus making a small country, other countries would rise to oppose us, and we are right back where we are now.
>>
>>34784230
THIS

Read this article: he was a cunt
https://markmanson.net/love
>>
He's a satanic druggie degenerate and his song realized wouldn't be peaceful or pretty.
>>
>>34783954
The world isn't zero-sum.
People will substitute scare materials with renewables and substitutes given time.
BTFO
>>
File: snapshot20110730131810.jpg (18KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20110730131810.jpg
18KB, 200x145px
>>34784394
BEATLES
Within You Without You Lyrics
We were talking
About the space between us all
And the people who hide themselves
Behind a wall of illusion
Never glimpse the truth
Then it's far too late
When they pass away

We were talking
About the love we all could share
When we find it
To try our best to hold it there
With our love, with our love
We could save the world
If they only knew

Try to realize it's all within yourself
No one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
And life flows on within you and without you

We were talking
About the love that's gone so cold
And the people who gain the world
And lose their soul
They don't know, they can't see
Are you one of them

When you've seen beyond yourself
Then you may find
Peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come
When you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you
>>
>>34781400

George was better.

Ringo is underrated
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.