[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw suicidal over my big hips Why why why couldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14KB, 636x477px
>tfw suicidal over my big hips

Why why why couldn't I just have a big nose or something? Why big hips why???

Huge ass, huge legs, huge hips, tiny upper torso wtf I'm an abomination

>tfw my ugly body was caused by low test which could have been avoided if I didn't have retarded habits

Might actually have to kill myself I can't stand looking like this it's just sad and it's not like the rest of my life is good either so I'm not losing anything if I do
>>
I have wide hips too.

I also have gyno.
>>
>tfw wide hips
>narrow shoulders
>gyno
>small dick
>thin wrists and small hands
It's not even my fucking genes, I just got cucked by poor nutrition and hormone levels during puberty.
>>
>>34781561
Same

I was a hikki teen which fucked me up cause you need sunlight and exercise to grow right. The fact I have parents who allow me to be hikki should show you how fucked my life is

I wish I cared about my health at the time but I didn't I was already too depressed even before my body got fucked
>>
>>34781358
Become a tranny, obvsly
>>
>>34781717
you don't become a tranny you either are or you aren't and I'm not

Though I know how they must feel having a body that doesn't fit with what they should look like

It's a horrible feeling
>>
how do you guys tell when hips have crossed the point of no return for a male?

ive looked at myself in the mirror but its hard to make out if my hips are wide or not due to being majorly overweight
>>
>>34781757

If your hips are wider than your rib cage.
>>
Sounds super shitty. Can u get tesosterone supplements or something?
>>
>>34781805
This basically

Feels bad man
>>
>>34781358
>killing yourself over your hips

You people are pathetic.
>>
>>34781670

It bothers me that there are no standards for parents.
People allow this kind of shit to happen to their sons and nobody even acknowledges that they did anything wrong.
>>
>>34781358
Just get lipo. That's what I'm doing.

>>34781561
>>narrow shoulders
>>gyno
>>small dick
>>thin wrists and small hands
Dunno what the fuck to do about this, though.
>>
>>34781824
What's the use?

the damage has been done

My brother almost had the same problem he had the same signs of low test(puppy fat, low energy, depression etc) but then he had an unrelated problem which prompted him to go to the doctor who then put him on test supplements, and now his body looks normal. But that only worked for him cause he was still in puberty and still growing.

The only good thing it gave me was height, in a family of manlets I tower over , but even then I'd take being a manlet over this any day.
>>
>>34781358
It's time to transition into a big butt Brazilian tranny friendo
>>
>>34781839
Its not just the big hips but it pushes me over the edge
>>
>>34781754
>Though I know how they must feel having a body that doesn't fit with what they should look like
>It's a horrible feeling

This. There's no way to escape from being reminded of my inferiority and lack of masculinity, it's on my mind almost 24/7.
>>
File: 1443893404428.jpg (9KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1443893404428.jpg
9KB, 208x242px
>>34781358
If I pushed you over would you just pop back up?
>>
a lot of my friends made fun of my huge ass... guess leg day everyday wasn't a great idea
>>
>>34781897
>Dunno what the fuck to do about this, though.

The solution would have been having parents that told me I needed to eat more and exercise more and not take meds that even further suppressed my testosterone levels during puberty. But it's too late for that, so the other solution is just waiting until I die.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.