[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are ghetto blacks so evil? I didn't wanna believe it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2966.jpg (153KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2966.jpg
153KB, 304x304px
How are ghetto blacks so evil? I didn't wanna believe it I thought most the criminals were white kids who could get away with it and the blacks just shot each other over gang wars and money but no. I typed in a variety of search terms on google things like "robbery plus rape" and "gang rape" and stuff.

Over and over again the result was the same mugshots of all black males one even brandishing a "grill" in his mouth for his mugshot. Horrible stories like blacks coming into people's homes and robbing them with firearms and then raping the women and stories of people being gang raped with their parents or husband watched. How are they so evil? It's like they don't give a fuck if they go to prison or ruin countless lives.
>>
>>34781307
Ok maybe I didn't word that right I meant I thought most criminals who were violating against whites were rich and white with the power of attorney and blacks mostly just committed crimes against each other
>>
>>34781307
That's what happens when you live in a shitty neighborhood and don't have a father.
>>
>>34781333
I doubt having no dad makes you that bad and blacks in the ghetto have more advantages than say people in rural areas because they're near all the resources and they get free college
>>
File: IMG_1075.jpg (73KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
73KB, 500x747px
What's your fixation with rape?
Since when was being libeled by some roastie an evil crime?
>>
>>34781307
It's called niggers

People will say it's just culture, but they also do this in Africa, europe and anywhere else they live.

The only way they're kept in check is in their little monkey tribes where everyone knows everyone else and if you commit a crime you're fucked
>>
File: IMG_1175.png (332KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.png
332KB, 400x300px
>>34781382
>being neglected all your life and living in a shitty neighborhood full of peer-pressure doesn't effect your life prospects at all
>>
>>34781307
violence is cool
black people are cool
black people are violent
>>
File: IMG_3191.jpg (31KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3191.jpg
31KB, 236x352px
>>34781485
>tfw I walk past there every day

Fucking numales and women
>>
File: IMG_1176.jpg (50KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.jpg
50KB, 400x527px
>>34781307
>It's like they don't give a fuck if they go to prison or ruin countless lives
Like, what, some nihilistic politician?
Everyone is shit.
You're not innocent at all.
>>
File: 1436324648322.jpg (75KB, 695x850px) Image search: [Google]
1436324648322.jpg
75KB, 695x850px
Blacks are subhuman
This is a statistically supported fact
>>
>>34781514
A lot of them choose to be criminals I mean they can just play basketball or rap
>>
>>34781307
Their culture is full of victimization, gibberish speech, songs that include all 7 deadly sins, glorifying black "celebrities" who talk about "rollin wit da squad while we be killin them niggas!!!! bruh! dab senpai yeet! oh shit nigga that bitch be suckin on mah dick while we smokin dat weed son!", buying $600 shoes over a $12 book, and thinking that if they try hard enough they'll easily become the next NBA/NFL player or rapper.
There are football players and basketball players right now who don't know how to use their money correctly and rich guys fuck them over. They don't even know how to read past a 5th grade level because they are so stupid. Right now, there are people who rap about killing eachother and cooking up drugs while fucking hookers and the mainstream media enjoys it. Sad!
>>
>>34781307
As a black man and child if a crack dealer let me explain. Crime is low effort and satisfies instantly. Blacks are simply looking to survive doing the bare minimum and this how you live when you don't want to deal with modern laws. If there's one thing being robot makes me happy about it's not spreading nigger DNA. At least I can sleep knowing I didn't make another subhuman baby
>>
>>34781605
Not every kid who plays basket ball can end up in the NBA. Maybe 1 out of 100 in a poor area will go to college. Selling drugs pays more then a wagecuck job.
>>
>>34781641
I'm saying just hang out and play instead of shoot people like will smith
>>
>>34781605
>kid born in deep gang, drug-pushing territory to two drug addict parents in the 80s
>dude, just become a basketball player or a rapper because everyone knows it's *snaps fingers* that easy

If it was that easy than, fuck, everyone--black or white--would be a basketball player or a rapper getting paid millions of dollars.

>DUDE
>LIBERTARIAN FREE-WILL
>LMAO
Is this the battle-screech of the normie.
>"Dude, just use the free-will receptor in your brain to choose actions not influenced by prior experiences, lmao."
>>
>>34781605
>Choose to be criminals at 3 years old
>>
>>34781766
You're an idiot I'm not saying that I'm saying find a hobby that gives you hope until you go to college then just get an apartment away from all the killing

They choose not to leave cause their criminal friends are there. Gangs don't find you you approach people with tattoos and blunts throwing up gang signs what do you expect? Plus you can do small crimes like steal out of cars or steal from people or sell drugs you don't have to fucking run in someone's house with an ak and rape people
>>
>>34781881
>Gangs don't find you you
That isn't true at all. Gang recruit kids at a young age.
>>
>>34781641
Not really, low tier drug dealers don't make make shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.