[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobil e.nytimes.com/2017/02

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (55KB, 750x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 750x283px
>https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/09/world/asia/donald-trump-china-xi-jinping-letter.amp.html

so the NY Times wrote an article about the conversation held between Donald Trump and the president of China yesterday.

in the article, it is stated that the president of China "had not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov. 14, the week after he was elected," referencing the last time they spoke.

trump responded to this article with a tweet calling the ny times fake news because the article about him and the president of China speaking yesterday said they had not spoken since November, even though they had spoken yesterday.

so, is the POTUS literally too retarded to understand that the article is about his conversation with the president of China yesterday, Is he too lazy to read something before having a tantrum on Twitter about it, or is he deliberately misconstruing what happened to attack the integrity of the NY Times?
>>
>>34781274
They should max out all your credit cards week before payment comes so you know what real problems are and stop asking retarded questions.
>>
>>34781448

I almost responded with a long post that pointed out all the reasons that your post is stupid, but deleted it all because the only reason you responded with this is that you're incapable of defending him
>>
File: 1476133942993.gif (2MB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
1476133942993.gif
2MB, 350x346px
>>34781274
He is operating on a level of memetic warfare neither you nor I could ever hope to comprehend
>>
>>34781274
Why are you posting this here instead of on /pol/? Because you know you'll get blown the fuck out?
>>
>>34781274
>Is he too lazy to read something before having a tantrum on Twitter about it
This, he probably just read the headline. How long do you think he'll last? I'm betting he'll resign or be impeached by the end of 2018.
>>
>>34781274
He's legitimately fucking with everyone. Everything he is doing is being calculated.
>>
File: trump.png (45KB, 307x482px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
45KB, 307x482px
>>34782128
>He's secretly brilliant
Buddy, you're giving him too much credit. Practically everything he's done so far has been a blunder.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.