[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I want to a contributing, productive member of society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (498KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
498KB, 1000x730px
Why should I want to a contributing, productive member of society when society has done nothing but mock me my entire life? I've been bullied and humiliated.

Why shouldn't I seek revenge? Why should I forgive people for what's been done to me?
>>
OH poor little robot, you were bullied ? People said bad things to you ?
You had it so bad in life, it's not like suffered war, or famine as a child, or had to work for a bowl of rice and sleep in a factory.
You sure have a right to hate a society for not standing up for you, for not providing with unconditional love at every turn.
Spoiler alert
No one ever said life will be puppy dogs and fair tales.
But I get it, it's easier t just lay down and complain how bad things are.
What did Spartacus do ? Did he complain and whine? Or did he fuck romans in the ass ? You might not have a chance to do what he did.
But you could succeed in life, that would be the best revenge on all those who looked down on you. Imagine all the chads and stacies who did this to you would look up to you and envy you your success. But no, they can still laugh at you.Because you achieved nothing.
>>
>>34781268
Why should I care about the admiration of people I hate? You've formulated a better argument for me to get revenge. Success to me is exacting revenge on the very society that's caused me such grief. I will be successful and people like you who have mocked me will know the pain and grief I have felt for my life.
>>
File: 1447181946161.png (666KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447181946161.png
666KB, 1280x720px
>>34781144

Nobody gives a shit about what you want. >>34781268 is a faggot too. All that society expects is that you follow the letter of the law. In a nutshell, you can't take your anger out on somebody else.

Why do you give a fuck about what the 100 or so people you know have done? Don't associate with them. If you want revenge in any macroscopic way, you're going to need money and if you need money, you're going to have to participate in society. If you don't need money, then FUCKING DON'T CONTRIBUTE! Somebody else will create a poopoo pepe cable TV channel or liquidate the ESRB. If you can't afford revenge, somebody else will become president, ban Muslims from entering the US and get rid of Russian regulations. If you can't afford revenge, then somebody else will get a monopoly on local Internet provisions and throttle the shit out of peoples' data rates. If you don't do anything, somebody else will literally beat their opponent's head until they have a concussion in the UFC.

If you don't want to or need to, then by all means, don't.
>>
>>34781688
>humiliation of a slave

Do you have indoor plumbing, a bed and a super market?
>>
Social norms, laws, logistics and plenty mean that an individuals potentially have nothing of meaning to give back to society.
>>
File: 1485638256105.png (264KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1485638256105.png
264KB, 586x586px
No! Bad goyim! You need to contribute to society, make your parents proud and work on your legacy! That's the only way to be happy in life! Yes...you do want to be happy, do you?

Now, go get a job. Tyrone's fourth child needs support from you!
>>
>>34781724
fineries
>>
Why do normies always resort to the "your life isn't so bad you could of had it worse" argument?

Were these the kids that grew up with their parents telling them to eat their vegetables every night for those starving kids in Africa?
>>
>>34781144
You do realize that "society" isn't just the people who've wronged you in life, right anon? Why should other people suffer because you're butt hurt about your sad life?
>>
>>34781144
This was such a fantastic show, it's a shame it got so shit on because of the pilot episode.
Especially the miniseries released between season 1 and 2, some of the most entertaining and engaging tv I've seen.
>>
hurting other people won't make you feel better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.