[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /introducingtheirfamilyto4chan/? I decided I neede

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Who here /introducingtheirfamilyto4chan/?

I decided I needed to show my family what I spend most of my time doing, so I gathered them all in the living room telling them I wanted to show them something. I told them it was the website I have been spending a lot of my time on for past few years.

"It's called 4chan.org"
My brother piped up saying "Isn't that a gore website?" I laughed and told him no, saying it's an adult oriented image board for many types of people with many different hobbies, and that the random board, /b/, was the board he was thinking of, as that is the board that the site gets a lot of its reputation from.

I went on to show them all of the different boards and said that there should be a board that everyone should find interest in. When I got to /r9k/, I told them that it is the board that I frequent the most, and that's it's mainly for introverted people like me.

After finishing with the boards, I went on to teach them 4chan lingo and memes, such as 4chan's definition of "autism," "mfw," "tfw," "normies," "REEE," Pepe, Wojak, Lord Kek, etc.

I also told them to go read some articles about 4chan on Wikipedia, KnowYourMeme, and maybe EncyclopediaDramatica to learn a little more about 4chan history and culture.

Finally, after teaching them the basics, I sent them off telling them to read up and to give some boards a browse whenever they have time to see what they think.

I feel it went generally well, and hope to see the results of efforts soon. Has anyone else done anything like this?
>>
>>34780837
my mama told me not to go there becasue people get the suicide and die alone so she heard. so am here.
>>
>>34780837
you know that thing called autism people talk about? you sure had an autistic moment today
>>
File: normiesinanutshell.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
normiesinanutshell.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
STOP BRINGING NORMIES HERE. WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH REDDIT COMING IN THROUGH /POL/ .
>>
>>34781562
>REDDIT COMING IN THROUGH /POL/ .
Fuck off newfag.
>>
File: 1485548567835.jpg (94KB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
1485548567835.jpg
94KB, 635x903px
>>34780837
Oh lord, anon.

My father is far too conservative to ever understand this website.

My Mother is far too much of a technophobe to get it either.
She's seen me desu spam before though, I don't think she thought much of it.
>>
>>34780837
Your parents have probably checked into the looney bin already.

You'll see the white van coming down the street anytime now
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.