[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone with long hair on here ? How's your hair flavoured

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

File: maybeittlbecomeageneral.jpg (6KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
maybeittlbecomeageneral.jpg
6KB, 283x178px
anyone with long hair on here ?
How's your hair flavoured food tasting ?
Seriously I always end up eating my hair it scares me.
Also recently whenever I shower there's a lot of strands of my hair, this is the first time.
My hair is kinda curly, but not nigger curly so it's smooth.

Feel free to give tips and shit, what shampoo and conditioner you use, complaints, yadda yadda
>>
I use these two because I don't know any better and my mom bought them for me
>>
>>34780172
I havea tip, start HRT and become a trap, boipussy and boiclits are in high demand I mean you already have long hair.
>>
>>34780172
Can I have a pic of your hair. Blot out the face if you want.
>>
Tie it back.

Pantene pro v ftw .

Shedding hair is normal, I've read.
>>
File: IMG_2510.jpg (94KB, 780x569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2510.jpg
94KB, 780x569px
And stop saying the n word pls
>>
>>34780172
I would love to have a qt gf (bf) with long hair. I would pull her (his) hair back while I cum in that boipucci
>>
>>34780172
Tie it back with a hair ribbon senpai, are you a sissy bottom?
>>
>>34780275
no i refuse to belive this is ture
>>
>>34780233
can't just took a shower and head is already in a cap to "mold" it
>>34780254
I don't have enough hair to do that yet, I've only been growing it for 11 months.
Also how do you do at night ? I mostly shower at night and leave early in the morning, so I put a cap on and I try to give more volume to it in the morning.
Have you ever tried the conditioner only method ?
I always forget after a few days and end up using shampoo haha

>>34780296
>>34780323
>>34780214
what's with all these fags geez, I'm more close to a bear than a twink, but I'm a bottom
>>
I have hair to my navel. Very rarely gets it in my food. Just tie it up. If I don't have a hair vand on me, I just put the hair down the neck of my shirt.

One time I accidently got a lot of my hair in my mouth and throat during a mushroom trip. Thought I was going to die. After that experience I feel less irked out by getting hair in my mouth, as it will never be worse than that.
>>
who here /lush/
daddy-o smells so good
>>
>>34780172
Long hair and beard here, it has come that I don't even care if I'm eating someone's else hair, it doesn't disgust me anymore.
>>
I really wanna buy a thing to tie my hair but I don't want to buy a girly colorful one, what should I do
I don't even know how to tie it actually
>>
>>34780390
I would still a bear anon
>>
>>34780390
Its /r9k/ always lots of fags here M8
>>
>>34780640
nice, so you're just desperate ?
>>34780654
it wasn't always like this but whatever

Reminder : This is a thread for long haired robots not fags.

>>34780441
Lucky, sometimes I get the impression that my hair grows up and won't fall down.
>>
I had long hair until recently but it started falling out all over the place because rapid balding. It sucks.
>>
>>34780810
that's the reason I'm leaving my hair to grow, my father is bald so I'll probably end up balding I just want to enjoy my hair right now.
>>
File: lol.jpg (74KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
74KB, 1080x1920px
What do you want to know?

>~9 years
>>
File: LuckyStarTsukasaPonytail01.png (238KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
LuckyStarTsukasaPonytail01.png
238KB, 500x400px
>>34780172
Are you familiar with the device called a scrunchie?
>>
>>34780930
my hair is not long enough to do that but I'll do when it's long enough
>>34780907
I'm jelly if your genetics my dude mine is all wavy and curly and often dry because It's always in my hoodie
>>
everytime I shower there's a bunch of hair in my asscrack

is it normal? I've never had long hair before
>>
>>34780214
i would but i'm hopelessly masculine
>>
>>34780882
>that feel when father isn't even bald
Nothing more embarrassing then being balder than your late 60s father. God dammit mom.
>>
>>34781181
Be careful of pilonidal cysts anon
>>
>>34780596
You buy a regular black one and pull your hair two or three times through it.
>>
>>34781277
I still don't get it
sorry I'm stupid
>>
>>34781033
>I'm jelly if your genetics my dude mine is all wavy and curly and often dry because It's always in my hoodie

Okay here's the thing, mine is too, if I let it get that way.

Wavy and curly are different things. Wavy is the things grils all wish they had, curly is that ugly horse girl that sits in the back of the class named Rachel. With time, it's get easier to style and manipulate that kinda thing.

I'm sure you're familiar with your natural hair oil, it's called sebum, it's magic honestly. It looks gross but it's the best conditioner. Your body has a natural cycle of which it produces it. Shampooing/washing disrupts this and it will sense it and speed up production of more. This is why people get greasy hair on a constant basis, they just wash too often and get stuck in a cycle. I wash my hair about once a week but I'm always adding leave in conditioners and brushing my hair. Once you get on a more "natural" cycle of washing, it's easier to brush the sebum and coat and evenly distribute it.

Shampoo doesn't matter too much, just don't pick a harsh one. I used head and shoulders for years but now I'm using this whole system (shampoo + conditioner + leave in conditioner)
https://www.amazon.com/Renpure-Coconut-Nourishing-Shampoo-Ounce/dp/B00JJQ79AK#customerReviews

Products seem confusing and girly? Well they are so get to learning. If you have nice and "girly" long hair, girls lovehate it. If you keep it nicer than them it's an ego blow (you'll start noticing just how shitty girls treat their hair, guys just don't know any better) and you're also exotic looking because you have long hair so it's a turn on. Google and research my friend. I recommend a leave in conditioner, mouse, dangler spray, and conditioning oil.

bible:

http://www.choisser.com/longhair/
>>
longish hair
I'm not take my bobble out just to take a picture

it's very very frizzy
I resemble a young geddy lee
>>
>>34781297
1. take hair
2. put it into the hairband
3. pull the hairband and twist it so you get a second hole
4. repeat second step for the second hole
If it feels loose repeat step 3 and 4 once more.
>>
>>34780214
Where are all you faggots coming from? This is a thread for long-haired dudes.

Never forget it's that the Jews are behind the move for feminized men.
>>
>>34781228
is it possible to grow a tail with a pilonidal cyst
>>
>>34781340
My hair is uneven lengths and some of it always is too short to tie. How do I solve this? Please don't say haircuts, that defeats the whole purpose of long hair.
>>
File: xKhwvxz.gif (7KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
xKhwvxz.gif
7KB, 386x400px
>>34781445
>My hair is uneven lengths and some of it always is too short to tie.

Then unfortunately your hair just isn't long enough. Hair is always going to be uneven, that's what give it it's dynamics.

Stop trying to force a pony tail if you're just not there. Your hair is only going to grow about 6 inches a year.
>>
>>34781445
Tie it closer to the top of your head while still being on the back
>>
File: yep.jpg (56KB, 490x492px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
56KB, 490x492px
Should I cut my hair r9k?
>>
>>34781544
Learn to part and style your hair. You're at the peak of being able to do the thing you're doing. From here on, you're just going to look like an alcoholic community college professor.

No middle parts, they look like butts.
>>
>>34781314
I'll make sure to read that, but I actually don't want straight hair, sometimes my hair is wavy and that's the way I want it to be.
But how do you deal with sleep? I mean, when I wake up, the side that I was sleeping on is all flattened and it's a pain in the ass to fix.
>>
>>34781588
Well then, I'm not cutting my hair.

I don't want people to talk to me at all, so going for what you described seems like an ideal thing to me.

Thanks.
>>
I wear it in a braid. (Man braid gets all the ladies)
>>
>>34781544
You could stand to treat it better. You could be the weeb with mysteriously Luscious Hair
>>
File: high-ponytail1.jpg (18KB, 323x485px) Image search: [Google]
high-ponytail1.jpg
18KB, 323x485px
>>34781589
If you think my hair is straight, it's not. It'll get straight-ish if I do my routine but it's always going to have a curl/twist/wave to it. Once you start getting a leave-in conditioner regimen going on, it'll make more sense if your hair is any similar to mine.
>sleep

Usually a lazy version of this pic. You should be brushing your hair post-sleep regardless. Sometimes if your hair bundles up in a wave that you like, it's okay to just not brush it, just fix the ends up and frizz.

I really gotta emphasize that if you don't take care of your hair to the standards of the average girl (honestly not that high), you'll be treated like a trash rat's nest. Either you're better than them or might as well not even have it.
>>
>>34781699
thanks senpai, but for now I'll just have to wait for my hair to grow a bit longer, for comparison it's shorter than >>34781544 so I still have a long way to go
>>
>>34781668
I shampoo my hair twice a week (shower daily obviously) and brush it once a day. How else do I take care of it?
>>
>>34781800
do you use conditioner ?
When you brush does it get all "blown up" ?
What kind of comb do you use ?
>>
>>34781699
> take care of your hair to the standards of the average girl

What are these standards? I've begun conditioning every night but I still feel like I have alot to learn.

Can these standards be summed up in a bunch of
>do this
>do that
lines?
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (24KB, 557x431px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
24KB, 557x431px
>>34781841
1) Shampoo
2) Rinse
3) Conditioner
4) Rinse

I use brush in picture related, and yes my hair becomes frizzy after I brush it.
>>
>>34781780

Did you know youtube has bajillions of videos on women making themselves beautiful? I haven't looked into it myself (I had my mom irl) but I'm sure they have hair styling videos and tips and whatever. I'm just basing this off the videos I see my mom watch for doing make-up.

>>34781800
Shampoo is a necessary evil unless you feel like going full no shampoo which has its benefits but I don't like it desu. To mitigate this, we chose easy going shampoos and high strength conditioners. I used Head and Shoulders + Aussie 3 Minute Miracle for years. Beyond that, for best results use a leave in conditioner and or oil. It's a "google it" thing.

Frequent brushing is nice, it's possible to over brush imo
>>
File: sketch-1486772981912.png (874KB, 1080x1293px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1486772981912.png
874KB, 1080x1293px
>>34781780
also here's my hair at its worst but I kinda like it more because it's comfy to lie down on
>>34781888
have you ever tried wide teeth combs ?
>>
>>34781937
Wew lad your hair is a total mess
>>
File: wide-tooth-comb.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wide-tooth-comb.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Continuation of this post: >>34781896

>>34781888
1-4 is fine, make sure you actually wait and let your conditioner condition (~3-5 minutes)

Never brush wet hair, use a wide-toothed comb to part and style

Brushing wet hair will lead to damage, don't be a dumb white Becky, they all do this
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR
>STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR

STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR
>STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR

STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR
>STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR

STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR
>STOP BRUSHING WET HAIR
>>
>>34780172
It's been less of a problem since starting nopoo. I haven't washed my hair since 2016. Just rub a towel on it sometimes. No medical need to wash, bf doesn't mind, and I'm now able to use headphones without getting sebaceous cysts. And it saves so much time.

I put my hair in a bun whenever I go anywhere, because I'm self conscious about having my crown visible. It looks like a big hairy anus.
>>
>>34781964
that's because I was in a place without my comb and I didn't want to shower because it was too cold, I went for 4 days like that, I didn't even bother brushing it after waking up.
My hair is alright most of the time, but that's the only pic I got.
>>
>>34780172
Your body probably won't digest hair so it'll basically act as fiber. If it does digest it then it's taking nutrients from it which is good.
>>
>>34782198
t-thanks that's great to know
>>
>>34780172
Let me guess you are a mentally ill trap on HRT, just cuz you have long hair does not make you female you are still a faggot
>>
>>34782198
Swallowing one or two hairs isn't a problem, but too many can form a ball that never leaves the stomach.
>>
>>34781854
Read:
http://www.choisser.com/longhair/

>Don't be a grease magnet
You'll notice girl's hair after awhile and theirs gets greasy too, like any other human. They just don't have the stigma that guys get when theirs gets messy because guys "aren't" supposed to have long hair. Learn to mitigate this.

>Wash sparingly
Most girls will wash their hair about every 2 to 3 days. Some do it every day (aesthetic) but their hair is trash. Train your body to delay "too much" grease over the course of a week (I wash once a week and I look fine until about ~day 6). This just means commit to a schedule and don't deviate. Hair restraints help it from getting ratty, some days you'll just have to be in a ponyail/hat all day.

>Good conditioner and leave-in treatment
Seems like you got this. LEAVE IN CONDITIONER DAILY
There's also mouses, creams, serums, oils. Google and research

>Got friz?
LEAVE IN CONDITIONER

>Don't brush wet hair
Use a long toothed comb instead to style

>Brush often but don't over brush
Brushing helps aesthetic and promotes health by covering your ends with Sebum it otherwise would have trouble getting to.

>Heat = damage
Sun or artificial. If you plan on being outside in the sun or hot climate, use conditioner leave-in pre and post (perhaps when waking up/going to bed). Heat tools just cause damage straight up. I used to straighten my hair a lot but I almost never do anymore. Look at the ends of girls hair and 70% on heat damaged ends, kinda gross imo seeing it enough overtime.

Girls honestly have pretty shitty hair from all the dying and heat damage they do. Guys don't see this and are ignorant. There's a reason why your gf has 4 shampoos in the shower or some shit.
>>
>>34782240
long hair is masculine tho
>>
>>34782289
And your going to tell me fucking a man in a dress is straight right?
>>
>>34782275
I have to shower everyday because I play basketball everyday, should I just avoid my hair while showering ?
>>
>>34782348
Yeah just put one of those cap things on while showering
>>
File: high-ponytail1.jpg (47KB, 323x485px) Image search: [Google]
high-ponytail1.jpg
47KB, 323x485px
>>34782348
Yeah, shower but don't wash your head lol

Restrain your hair during basketball. I like the high ponytail, I think it's the best as far as

>aesthetic (don't do a man bun, this is factually superior)
>functionality
>cleanliness

Post workout brushing and maybe some leave-in conditioner.
I like to be in a ponytail while my conditioner is drying and free-hair once it's done.

Sleep in a ponytail.
>>
>>34782473
Yeah sleep in a ponytail, i've noticed my back hair ends up curling because of sleep, while front hair doesn't curl at all
>>
How do you deal with split ends?
>>
>>34782348
>>34782458
Get a wand on a hose.

I only shower below the waist before I change my butthole. Otherwise my skin doesn't smell, because I don't disrupt its microbiome and stimulate it to pump out a ton of sebum. But I sweat much less ammonia since I'm vegan.
>>
>>34782554
*shave my butthole
>>
I grew my hair out for around 6-8 months and looked like a fucking hobo by the end of it. It was going alright at the start but then it started getting curlier and curlier and I ended up having a Prince type jerry curl so I just decided to get it cut. What kinda routines do you guys do to keep your hair from being shit? I might not grow it as long this time but I wanna prevent my hair from getting super dry and curly.
>>
>>34782528
If you're really on your conditioning and don't live somewhere like Arizona, they don't get super bad for awhile.

In the past I would wait until I deemed them way too unacceptable and would go to a salon (not greatclips in the mall) and have a nice lady trim them.

Now, I'm trying a more proactive thing and trimming them as I go (by myself) rather than waiting.

You only get 6 inches a year so you gotta figure it out logistically if you want lengthy hair.
>>
>>34782613
Shampooing less or not at all and use better shampoo and a ton of conditioner.
>>
Sup OP

Elastic head bands, bandannas, and hats are how you conquer the awkward mid-length. After that you can tie it back or whatevs.
>>
>>34782721
>how you conquer the awkward mid-length

You're still there friend until your bangs match the back desu
>>
File: 20170210_171355.jpg (698KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20170210_171355.jpg
698KB, 1200x1600px
Hair too fucking long.
>>
>>34782755

doesn't know what a layered hair cut looks like
>>
>>34782829
>Barely passed Kurt Cobain and thinks he's hot shit

Don't even talk to me about a layered hair cut and your shitty blonde genes.
>>
My hair is about collar bone length and my bangs are about a foot long. It makes me look absolutely retarded, just like it does for most men. I'm getting it cut in 2 weeks and am looking forward to it like Christmas.
>>
File: 1486682688302.png (186KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1486682688302.png
186KB, 500x278px
>>34780172
>tfw have horrible hybrid of thick normie hair and thin autismo hair
>>
>>34782934
Part it, dumbass.
>>
Anyone else straighten there hair?
>>
>>34783295
Sounds gay desu. Who completely straight hair master race here?
>>
File: 1484666425393.jpg (33KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
1484666425393.jpg
33KB, 720x447px
>all these trapfags
>>
>>34780172
Try playing the fucking saxophone professionally
>>
>>34783315
It's super fucking gay, but I still do it
>>
>>34780172
my only tip is to cut that shit off, long hair is fucking tiresome. it gets in your mouth, in your food, in the shower, in the doors of cars, car windows, the fucking seatbelt

what a nuisance. so glad i cut that shit
>>
>>34783346
ikr
Why can't they just be cis-gay? I blame their low fiber diets. Excess estrogen is dumped into the lower intestine, but gets reabsorbed if you're not eating enough whole plant foods.
>>
>>34782275
Thank you very much anon! Its neat to have some advocate for this so much with tips too
>>
>>34783450
You're welcome anon. We're gonna make it.

>>34783357
Why's it gay? Because it's "feminine"?

Hair is hair, society dictates men cut their hair.
>muh degeneracy
Not an argument

If it was more socially acceptable for men to have long hair, then they'd also be straightening their hair. Anyone who refutes this is a metalhead manchild.
>>
>>34781314
fuck; all this good information. i was planning on cutting my hair this summer but now i might keep it long. i don't know if i should thank you or hate you.
>>
I just had to cut off about 3 inches off the bottom because it's been so hot and muggy and constantly tying my hair up split all my ends and it was tangling so much.
Hair was halfway a down my back, now it's barely past my shoulders, didn't realise how much had to be cut off.
Having it even and less tangled is pretty good though.

Also, how often do you wash? I rinse with water every day and wash every second, but hair gets greasy and dirty really quickly.
>>
>>34783692
Do you also support men painting their nails?
>>
>>34783940

Imo, sometimes its better to just bite the bullet and trim a large amount than to continue shit growth. Evenness and being less tangled is great, don't be like this punk fag
>>34782721

Stop fucking up your sebum levels by the excessive washing. Start by alternating every other day, then work down to every 3rd day, and so on

Brushing will evenly distribute the grease. Sebum tends to be absorbed eventually.
>>
Honestly short hair is just easier. I had long hair for a while but it becomes more hassle than it's worth, and when you're a robot grooming is one of your lower priorities.
>>
>>34782782
Beautiful! How long did it take you to grow it out to this length
>>
>>34784918
4 years.

Origimaly.
>>
>>34780172
I have long hair and I don't have to worry about my hair falling into my food
Just put more time into grooming yourself
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.