[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jobs for socially retarded NEETS with back problems that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x1136px
>jobs for socially retarded NEETS with back problems that aren't call centers
>no skillz pleeze
>>
Amazon warehouse like me

I make $15 an hour after six months and have great benefits since day on.

when i have overtime i make like $22 an hour

no interview, just a drug test
>>
>>34779115
what part of back problems do you not understand you illiterate nigger?!!!
>>
>>34779091
Online transcription website. Shit pay and hours though. And the semi-decent sites like Rev have super high standards.
>>
Learn to program while you have all this free time and then maybe you can work from home.

I'm living on my own, 4th year into a shitty data entry job. This has been the longest 4 years of my life, and I wish I had learned to program while I still had the time.

I actually have been using every hour I can recently to learn HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and php. It's coming along slowly, but it's so hard to fight through the mental fatigue this job creates. Hopefully only a couple more years of this, and then I can be comfy for the rest of my life. I don't even need to make a lot of money doing it- it's not like I make a lot now. Just get good enough and get enough clients to make 22 grand a year.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 780x800px
>>34779472
Yeah that doesn't sound feasible
>>34779659
What part of no skillz do you not understand?!!!
>>
Local truck driver
>drive for 3 hours
>take 45 min brake you can read or shitpost
>drive for 3
>another break
>about 3 or 4 times a day
You're already sitting down anyway so you might as well get paid to drive and listen to music and shit.

Or you could collect social security or be a security guard. Fork lift drivers. I want to be a bread guy
>>
>>34780124
>having to unload all that shit
Back problems

I would be a security guard but I can't seem to talk to new people without mumbling.
>>
>>34780613
Many truck drivers don't load or unload goods at all.

Just sitting down and driving for so long might be rough on your back though.
>>
>>34779091
Kill yourself, Newfag.

This comment is very original.
>>
>>34780740
>driving a giant 18 wheeler

He said no skills

OP what you want to do is apply for NEETbux, because there is nothing in this reality that will meet your criteria
>>
>>34779472
I do not recommend this. Rev in particular is a scam.
>>34780124
Enjoy losing your job in the next 5-10 years when self driving trucks become an industry reality
>>
>>34781369
Everything is a skill to some extent... Even the easiest of jobs require a little bit of learning and effort. Truck driving can be learned in a few months and it's one of the easiest jobs to get, especially for the pay, because it's a shit job that they have trouble getting enough people to do.

>>34781412
>5-10 years
I don't think that's realistic at all. I can't see driverless trucks being a thing at all until all vehicles are self-driving and the human factor is taken out of the equation completely, which certainly won't happen within 10 years.
>>
>>34781546
>I don't think that's realistic at all

And you say that why? They already have cars out on the road right now that can drive themselves. We are reaching the point of exponential progress in that area. 5 years does not sound absurd, and if it DOESNT happen in 10 I'd be very surprised.
>>
>>34781750
You're underestimating how screwed up things would get if we just let a bunch of driverless vehicles on the road along with all the human drivers who make all kinds of mistakes.

There's also a lot more to truck driving than driving the highways. Town/city driving, loading/unloading, refueling, etc. will all be far more challenging than the basic highway driving part.
>>
File: IMG_1091.gif (12KB, 244x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1091.gif
12KB, 244x198px
>>34779091
>tfw unattached earlobes
Memory of a fish
>>
File: IMG_1180.png (44KB, 341x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.png
44KB, 341x346px
>>34779860
>strawman
If he owned a factory and a fleet of industrial automatons he'd probably give up some of his dough, really makes you think.
Zero-sum economics hurts everyone including rich, wealthy capitalists--look at the Great Recession.
>>
>>34779091
>>no skillz pleeze
Stopped reading right there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.