[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

think you've have a bad day? just found out i have stage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 6

File: drunkman.jpg (199KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
drunkman.jpg
199KB, 866x1300px
think you've have a bad day? just found out i have stage iv lung cancer with mets to my brain and bones
>>
Did you smoke cigs?
>>
>>34779071
Sounds like a good day TBQH, time to start doing your bucket list
>>
>>34779071
you think you got the rough end? IVE NEVER HAD A GF!
>>
>>34779104

This is the real question,, if you smoke cigs and got lung cancer you're a retard

If you don't and you don't work a hazardous job and it just happened, that's a shame.
>>
>>34779071

That's life. If it makes you feel any better, the evolutionary environment took billions of years to allow a niche for bipedal apes to mate with smarter individuals to the point where you can observe and complain about cancer.

Honestly if my expected survival period was 6 months, I'd take psychedelics every fucking day.

You could also try a keto diet and see if that alleviates the symptoms until you finally pass away.

You're not sad about the cancer in particular, you're sad that you haven't felt you've done anything in life that has meaning to you.
>>
>>34779071
how does it feel facing certain death?
>>
>>34779121
This. Go down in fire. If I was diagnosed I'd already be in Mexico taking copious amounts of coke.
>>
>>34779146
>le yolo
>le fuck prostitues and do drugs
when will this dumb meme die?
>>
>>34779071
At least it will all be over for you soon anon.
>>
>>34779170
What have you done that's ever been fun in your life?
>>
>calls himself a robot
>considers cancer a bad thing
Nice meme.
>>
>>34779194
fucked prostitutes and done drugs
>>
>>34779104
yeah i did but only socially. was never a heavy smoker

>>34779134
i did smoke, i don't know if i agree that it does make me a retard. people make judgements based on the risk, cancer in people my age (I'm 25) is so exceedingly rare that i have never even heard of a another person my age getting it through smoking. so many people smoke when they're young. altho, maybe i'm still a retard idk for taking that chance hwoever miniscule, i'd rather just leave it for others to decide. i really wasn't a heavy smoker at all though

>>34779139
feelsbadman
>>
>>34779170

It's not...that dumb.

But if you're going for coke, just get some ethyphenidate instead. As I like to say, the Columbians deserve to be nuked for providing such a shitty stimulant.
>>
>>34779137
>you're sad that you haven't felt you've done anything in life that has meaning to you.

Nice projecting there, bud. The op could have had a wonderful life for all you know. Stop thinking everyone is like you.
>>
File: 6593430.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
6593430.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>34779071
Fucking hell that is rough OP, facing certain death on limited time is an agonizing fear I have myself, I cant imagine how you must feel

Godspeed to you for whatever lies beyond our conscious and flesh OP
>>
>>34779235

You're being stupid.

Our understanding of evaluation evolves the older we get. Our understanding of what things are "meaningful" changes with age and experience.

That's a near-universal experience for everyone.
>>
>>34779225
If you're 25 and cancer is that advanced, chances are high it started developing before you touched your fist cig. Now you can smoke as much as you want.
>>
Go out in a blast and bring as many normies as possible with you. Don't you want to be remembered, at least?
>>
>>34779071
I'm sorry OP, i hope you find peace somehow
>>
File: 1339372410254.jpg (11KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
1339372410254.jpg
11KB, 200x160px
>>34779071
>I have stage IV cancer
>better go post on 4chan
>>
>>34779071
Lucky
I want to die too
>>
>>34779458
being this vain
>>
>>34779235
>>34779281
no he's right, he actually makes a good point, that's exactly how i feel. while i suppose my life was quite 'good' for as long as it lasted it was just a flash in a pan, im gonna be just like a bad smelling fart that lingered for a while before going away again lol. no time to develop any sense of purpose or core values, youthful bewilderement is all i will ever know. really, one might ask, what was the point

>>34779252
it feels kinda like a bad dream. but then you remember that its real life and theres absoultely nothing from stopping this kind of shit from happenning. nature really gives no fucks. you're alive one moment, its there, you're alive, then its gone forgotten, like it never even happened

>>34779426
no i appreciate smoking is probably what made the difference between me getting it and not. i reckon im highly susceptible to nitrosamines in tobacco, i used to smoke marlboro too which contain high levels of it
>>
>>34779568
If you die without being remembered you have lived for nothing
>>
>>34779071
>dying is a bad thing
>>
>>34779607
again, being this vain
>>
>>34779760
So you just want to disappear? I'm not an ant.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
>>
>>34779597

Just understand that the smell of hay has a greater weight than all the moral and ethical propositions of the world.

Just take time to "sense" the world while you can.
>>
>>34779792
what does this have to do with your vanity?
>>
>>34779888
Why should I disappear peacefully, accepting my fate?
>>
>>34779597
How long do you have my friend?

I'm a random guy somewhere else in the world, but if you want to you can tell me something right now and i promise you I'll never forget it.
>>
>>34777777

This happens to be a content.
>>
>>34779071
how old are you?
original oregan
>>
Super jealous tbqh
>>
>>34780109
i told him not to bother giving me a definitive prognosis. i have been able to pick up from conversation that it isn't good. most likely around 6 months, but you can never know for sure how people will respond to treatment

>>34780291
>>
>>34780415
You'll give it a shot right?
>>
>>34780469
yeah, i'm gonna give it all i go

hopefully ill be able to have radiation on my brain mets soon because the headaches are killing me
>>
>>34779071
Do you have a family? If no then take out a shit load of loans and go down doing coke and whores. See ya later space cowboy
>>
>>34779071
How bad is stage 4 relatively speaking?

What was the catalyst for your doganosis/going to the hospital?
>>
>>34780698
he has a 99% chance of dying
>>
>>34780570
yeah i do

>>34780698
i had no appetite for 6 months and some other things. lots of other kinds of cancer was ruled out before a chest x-ray was done. in all honestly i should have been diagnosed earlier
>>
>>34780763
You mean 100%, like the rest of us.
>>
>>34780765
>i had no appetite for 6 months

6 months seems a little excessive to not notice
>>
>>34780765
In hindsight were there any other indicators that were symptoms of the cancer even earlier than the 6 months ?
>>
>>34780819
obviously i noticed, thats how i know it's 6 months. i went to the doctors within a few weeks but no really ever knew what was wrong with me, i never had classic lung cancer symptoms so like i said other cancers were ruled out first
>>
>>34780852
nope. i just stopped feeling hungry at some point in early august
>>
>>34780897
no hunger or just no apetite?
theres a big difference.
>>
>>34781092
i stopped feeling hungry
>>
>>34779597
He is still numb..

In a couple days you're just going to start breaking down and crying for weeks. The entire idea of your morality hasn't even begun to hit you yet
>>
Do you know chemistry?
>>
>>34779071
Epicur once said that there is nothing after the death, literally nothing - just dreamless sleep, so he is not afraid of dying and want to live on full to the end. I was facing death at 17 but fortunately I escaped the death so I felt something similar. I'm from europe and I was thinking about euthanasia then, do you think about it, op?
>>
>>34779792
just vanishing, never to be remembered, is all I've ever really wanted out of death
>>
>>34781823

Ditto.. Everyone dies and everyone is forgotten eventually and nothing matters once you're gone so same.

Just want it to be over.
>>
>>34781509
Unless you were using euthanasia against a terminal illness, I don't think deciding not to commit suicide is the same thing as being hit with the realization that you will die of cancer.
>>
>you're going to die soon without having to kill yourself and seem like a coward to everyone
I wish I could trade places with you.
>>
Jesus OP, I'm sorry. Try to make the time you have left count, ok?
>>
File: waltcash.jpg (338KB, 2693x2019px) Image search: [Google]
waltcash.jpg
338KB, 2693x2019px
>>34780874
Forget your prognosis. Pic related.
>>
Try to take the world down with you.
>>
File: 1482367015033.png (28KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1482367015033.png
28KB, 387x429px
>>34779071
I apologize in advance as this is insensitive OP, but one of my friends is a palmist and said that if you have creases or gaps in the middle of your life line then it foretells major serious illness and the more pronounced it is the worse it is, so I'm curious if you have that?
I hope you can find your peace
>>
>>34784035
How do people unironically believe in that garbage?

Do you seriously think reading palms is a realistic way to foretell life?
>>
>>34784106
>Do you seriously think reading palms is a realistic way to foretell life?
Definitely not but it's something I find interesting, my dad had his palm read by a gypsy and everything she predicted bizarrely matched to the dot, pretty fucking creepy desu
>>
>>34784186
It's called being vague. Freud is an excellent example of a fraud by being vague.
>>
>>34779071
at least you get to die without having to build up the courage to kill yourself! cheer up OP!
>>
The only woman I've ever loved just left me a couple of hours ago

OP's thing is probably worse though
>>
>>34784204
She gave exact numbers and even what exact major illness he'll get that doctors took forever to find. At the time he called her a lying hag, pretty funny desu but I guess you could call it whatever you want
>>
>>34779071
not sure if op is still in this thread. but good luck my man. i hope the cancer won't effect your health in a major way for as long as possible and you have a few solid years to live.
>>
I can't imagine what's it like to face certain death while still young.

How do you feel OP? Do you feel hopeless and bawling your eyes out before deciding to just let nature run its course? Or are you trying to hold it together while getting treatment?

Stage IV lung cancer seems like a death sentence but you still have a chance to survive.
>>
>>34779071
start doing tons of meth and opiates :)
>>
>>34779071
Sorry for illness Anon, but I have to ask, what the fuck are you doing here, if this is true you don't have much time lad, go do the things you like but never actually did.
>>
File: 1472133840097.png (272KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472133840097.png
272KB, 785x757px
>>34779071
>just found out he's finally been given an exit from this awful world
>"bad day"
pretty sure you can get money for that shit from the government as well, you lucky fuck
>>
thanks for reminding me that it's 4pm and im still not drunk
>>
>>34779225
>not a heavy smoker at all, occasionally
>25

I'm 25, I have abused smoking for months at a time when I was younger. More recently in the past year I have smoked sometimes when I'm drunk.

Your post has given me anxiety. I'm sorry op...but god damn now I'm paranoid
>>
yeet nigga
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.