[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite the fact that Homer is a fat bald alcoholic, she loves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Marge_Simpson.png (35KB, 220x340px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Marge_Simpson.png
35KB, 220x340px
Despite the fact that Homer is a fat bald alcoholic, she loves him for his inner beauty...
Does women like this exist IRL anons ?
>>
>>34778361
Yes. Mostly in the countriside or in small towns, at least in Italy.
>>
>>34778361
No, they're always depicted as fictional characters for a reason, the idea of women like that are literally a work of fiction.
>>
>>34778361
Yet homer is funny, adventurous, cheerful, childlike, lovable, honest and spontaneous.

Robots don't have these qualities.
>>
>Inner Beauty

Let me tell how the Simpsons really is. Homer's an abusive alcoholic stuck in a dead end job, most likely hates his life and vents his self-loathing by destroying himself and those he lives. The stupidity also doesn't help in this regard. Marge is an average hasbin who could have settled for a better husband, if only she wasn't so obnoxious and plain - think about it, she is the least memorable character of the entire thing. In this regard she puts up with Homer's antics because she simply doesn't care anymore and hopes to live precariously through her daughter. Bart, being born into this fucked up (yet strangely normal by today's standards) household immigrates his father by pursuing wanton destruction. Unfortunately he is also inherited his father's stupidity. Lisa is the shining star of the family but will most likely be killed inside by the stupidity and emotional ineptitude of the family.

TL;DR The Simpsons is a classic failed family.
>>
>>34778361
Homer isn't a spurg or a NEET, minus all the cartoon world magic he's relatively average, and frankly so is marge, so there really isn't any thing odd about it.
remember Robots, you are not "beta" or "average", you are omega garbage.
>>
>>34778537
>hasbin
>wonder if this is a real word, google it
>there's a fucking npm package with that name

You can't make this shit up!
>>
>>34778537
>>34778537

>DUDE WEED/DEPRESSION/EDGE/LONELINESS the post
>>
>>34778644
Ok, here's your (You)
>>
>>34778644
Kek, thanks anon. I'm baked myself and I was starting to spiral into depression from reading that.
>>
>>34778566
This.

Beta are the second in command.

Friendless loser are omegas, especially in this era where you can't climb back the social ladder since popular social networks (Facebook on top) signal you out as a friendless loser without experience for everyone to see
>>
>>34778788
sieg heil 88. That's not true, I tell people I had to delete my account which I do some times.
>>
>>34778836
? what?

what did you mean by this exactly?
>>
>>34778537
>live precariously through her daughter

robots trying to be academics
>>
>>34778361
yes
but they stop being pure when you stop beating them
>>
>>34778361
It's a cartoon. Don't ever expect better than you deserve in real life, even if you really, really deserve it.
>>
>>34778361
possibly only if you trick them into thinking your not homer before you settle into family life and she learns over time that you're basically homer
>>
>>34778537
>Stuck in a dead end job
>Works at a nuclear power plant

Pretty sure they get paid
>>
Jamaican Immigrant women

t. experience
>>
>>34778537
>Lisa is the shining star of the family
>>
>>34778537
What. Homer was a completely average guy. His antics ended up getting exaggerated as the show went on to keep things entertaining. Thus making him stupider and more eccentric as time went on.
The whole part of the Simpsons that made it a great show to begin with was even if they had faults they still pulled together as a family and cared about one another.
>>
>>34778361
Writers are general looser want put perfect women(waifu).

She just stay because love children.

Modern marge take over 50% of homer, live alone and had lovers.

Flanders is gay.
Apu alpha as fuck.
>>
>>34778889
88 is a neonazi abbreviation of hail hitler.
>>
>>34778361
they do exist but they are also fat, or ugly
>>
>>34779366
Yeah
I love cute black American girls (don't know enough about other countries though to judge)
The problem is I think it's fair to say that a good portion of them are very traditionalist, and I'm FTM. There's "intersectional pro LGBTQ womanist uwu" ones of course, but that's another can of worms.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.