[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a visual novel about a kid who, prior to the game's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1486162902877.jpg (108KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
1486162902877.jpg
108KB, 600x851px
I want to make a visual novel about a kid who, prior to the game's events, wakes up to find he has become omnipotent. The first thing he does is go up to the most popular Stacy in school, confront her, and then rape her. Then he tells her very firmly that he is going to trap her in a time loop where every day, she wakes up on that very same day with all her memories intact, and gets raped again, for all eternity. This is all within the first five minutes.

Throughout the course of the game, the kid uses his god powers to completely break whoever he feels like breaking. One example I'm thinking is him showing up in a man's dream as the man's oneitis, telling him to kill himself so he can be with her forever.

Basically, I want to make an edgy power fantasy. Would this be a bad idea?
>>
No, go for it.
>>
Sounds pretty hot actually. Where can I read this?
>>
as the man's oneitis? is this a gender bender fantasy?
>>
You're basically writing "I have no mouth and I must scream" school edition.
>>
>>34778053
Seems legit.
Would play.
>>
>>34778117
I mean it's basically just an idea at this point; I haven't started at all
>>
>>34778053
There will be h scenes eventually ?
>>
>>34778053
sure senpai the world is your oyster
you can write whatever you want heh
>>
>>34778053
please fucking make this
>>
>>34778153
Of course there will. They will be extremely graphic and violent.
>>
>>34778131
Do you have any experience ?
>>
>>34778165
>extremely graphic and violent.

I'm interested.
How graphic and violent are we talking?
>>
>>34778182
Not really. I mean I make sprites and I make music for games (https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens, my soundcloud) but I'm not very experienced as a writer or as a programmer

Maybe I could get some guys to collab or something when I have money; idk
>>
>>34778165
Do you have a tumblr or a deviantart with some examples of your artstyle ?
>>
File: Character Design Portfolio.png (329KB, 2486x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Character Design Portfolio.png
329KB, 2486x1010px
>>34778239
Only thing I have is a portfolio of the sprites I've made in the past year. Pic related.
>>
>>34778239
>>34778253
Oh, and I just realized you were probably expecting me to be able to draw Hentai.

Naah, mang. Only thing I can really draw are stream-of-consciousness monster designs, sorry
>>
>>34778053
will we get to rape the stacy multiple times?
>>
>>34778286
I'm thinking the first hour or so will consist of him repeating the same day to rape the Stacy again. Eventually he gets bored so he replaces himself with a clone and goes on to cause more mischief.
>>
>>34778053
incredibly dull and obviously creatively derived from your own impotent rage
completely artistically useless and unentertaining except to the most immature of audiences
>>
>>34778314
i get to rape a stacy for an hour?
please make this
>>
>>34778053
Only if he does horrible things, eventually becomes repentant, decides to torture himself for eternity for his sins.

Essentially decent into madness.
>>
>>34778497
nah lol thats stupid as fuck
make him turn to do more fucked up things as it progresses without any feelings of guilt or empathy
>>
>>34778605
Then the work has essentially no value and is some dumbass power fantasy that would only interest a niche market.

But that's what he wanted anyway, I guess, so whatever.
>>
>>34778053
>>34778165

This honestly sounds pretty terrible but whatever.

>>34778715
/thread
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.