[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I did this. >text girl >say "as of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1486556405988.jpg (17KB, 348x322px) Image search: [Google]
1486556405988.jpg
17KB, 348x322px
Let's say I did this.
>text girl
>say "as of now, you're my gf"
Would the girl think I'm alpha?
>>
>>34777574

if you're attractive

although I'm not even sure a chad can get away with that unless they're a super chad

its a little creepy 2bh
>>
This was such an old ass video lmao
>>
>>34777587
I'm probably a 6-7/10
I don't know. But lots of strangers have come up to me saying ii look familiar to them. So I guess I'm average looking.
>>
>>34777574
Seems like a set up for a massive fall
>>
>>34777678
So I shouldn't do it? I thought girls liked men who take charge.
>>
>>34777574
I was talking with a girl two days ago and that exact topic happened to come up in the discussion
No, it makes you look like a fedora
>>
>>34777707
All depends on your relationship with the girl, Do you guys always end up flirting and toushing when you're together (even in front of others)? Have you kissed? Have you had sex?
>>
>>34777574
a lot of guys do this

and its hot. doesn't work but something happens after
>>
>>34777659

>tfw people tell me I look like Idubbbz

Am I getting cucked?
>>
>>34777841
We are friends. We've never kissed or fucked. But she does all this flirty stuff with me.
>playfully punches me
>get dressed to meet up even if its for like a half hour
>laughs at my lame jokes
>always seeking my attention whenever we go out with friends
But she also ignores me sometimes so I get mixed signals from her.

>>34777882
If I do it will she see me as an alpha?
>>
>>34777574
Just make sure to add M'Lady *tips fedora* right after it
>>
>>34777964
Idubbbz is good looking. He just doesn't care for his appearance. If he did he'd be a Chad.
>>
>>34777964
Same.
No, you're fine.
:)
>>
>>34777975
depends. you're going to look more beta but it's cute.
>>
>>34777992
I only have a Stetson to tip tho...
>>
no its not hot at all and its cringy and disgusting lmao please dont listen to the people telling you to do this
girls like guys that take charge
you arent taking charge, you just seem like you cant ask her normally and its autistic as fuck
>>
>>34778010
Will she at least play with my genitals?
>>
>>34777574
no shell think youre autistic and block you
>>
>>34777574
Good way to look like a creep and commit social suicide

If she's into you just play it safe and ask her out normally (don't immediately talk about your feelings)

Plus if you act very different from your usual personality it'll be obvious that you're putting on an act
>>
>>34777975
>We are friends. We've never kissed or fucked. But she does all this flirty stuff with me.
I'd say abort. Sounds like you're not nearly close enough to pull this off. The only way I could see the line working is face to face after fucking her really well.
>>
>>34778035
I asked her to be my wife once and she said
>yes
Why would she think its cringey if I ask her to be my gf?
>>
>>34778102
How do I ask her out normally?
>>
>>34778109
OK. So I'll try to fuck her and then ask her out afterwards
>>
>>34778113
its the way you worded it.
ask like a normal person
the way youre asking her "youre my gf now" is cringy and stupid because its like, you arent giving her an option or thats how it seems. you dont want to give her an option for something important as dating and even though it may not seem like your intention, that's how she'll take it. "oh he doesnt let me decide for myself ))),:"
>>
>>34778158
Do not ask her out straight after fucking her for the first time (I mean in bed right after the act) you'll repulse her. What I am trying to get at is that you must first change her perception of you, the easiest way to do this is through bodily contact. Do not let her be the only one to initiate bodily contact.

At the moment it appears that she thinks of you as a friend with no sexual possibilities. After doing what I've said above only then can you ask her out. Even so I recommend you ask her out normally as your line in the OP is still extremely risky and sets you up for a massive fall if she rejects you.
>>
>>34778137
No idea, I'm a KV sperg

Even I know that your initial idea was shit though

I guess you could try going on a date, like dinner, walk in park, theatre or some shit
>>
>>34778350
So I just ask her to be my gf then?

>>34778432
Can I ask her out while I fuck her?
>>
>>34778474
yea just ask if she wants to be your girlfriend
why would you ask her out while you fuck her?
pretty sure it would ruin the mood desu, and its just weird and unusual. dont make her think youre autismo
>>
>>34778533
She already thinks I'm autismo. I think its why she likes me and spends time with me.
>>
>>34777574
First time I met my current gf during a 10 minute walk from a party to a bus, I told her that in 3 months she would fall in love with me, and in 6 tell me she truly loved me. I was drunk, but right. If you think you can pull it off, go for it.
>>
>>34778927
Thanks. I'm gunna do it now. I don't care if I autism everywhere.
>>
>>34778987
Good luck. Paste results!
>>
>>34779200
I would but I have an Obamaphone and got banned on Fagbook.
>>
>>34777975
So you're a typical orbiter. OP, you don't have a chance.
>>
Guys, what does it mean when she writes back that her phone battery is nearly empty and that she will message me later?
>>
>>34779260
Does it hurt to try tho?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.