[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder all you need is confidence and some form of power -

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 303031111.jpg (17KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
303031111.jpg
17KB, 319x320px
reminder all you need is confidence and some form of power - money, certified intelligence (degrees, licenses), physical prowess - to get a bitch

and yes, they are married (for two years)
>>
>>34777264
how do i get confidence? women are like dogs they can smell the fear on you
>>
>>34777264
>money
stability is what ought to matter, which money can procure, but well-off people fuck up here as often as the poor
>certified intelligence
only an idiot falls for that shit. spend a few days with someone, and you'll know how smart they are
>physical prowess
i've begun to look at sculpto physique muskyuels as hundreds of hours picking up and putting down a heavy thing in the same spot. hilarious
>>
i would love to know what this manlet guy's secret is
>>
>>34777264
Well doctors ARE nice people
>>
Is she a giant or is he just really short??
>>
>>34777539
she is 6 feet
bloxxd
>>
>>34777264
These things depend on your age, I think.

If you are under 18, all you need is status, that is, having a good status in whatever society you are involved in daily (most likely highschool microsociety), whatever that status might be based on.

If you are between 18 and 25, there are basically two different routes. In route A, you mostly need confidence, you need to look like you know something others don't know, and you need certified intelligence. This will get you some girls, but not all. In route B, other girls will be looking for you if you are as self-destructive and unhealthy as they are, but to prosper on that route you still need to be a normie, meaning you can't be both self-destructive and marginalized, otherwise you will feel completly alien to the girl. The girls dating these guys are looking for mirrors really, they want to bond with someone who has the same problems as them (drugs, debts, dropped out, etc.) and validate their actions.

Past 25 to ~35, now comes the money. That's the number one thing. If you are a rich nerd, it's ok. If you are a rich 5"2 obese guy, it's ok. If you have no confidence and are socially awkward, some women will rationalize your behavior into being cute. They won't be attracted to you sexually, but they will feel like they made the right choice. In fact, having too much confidence at that stage may turn some of them off, because they won't be able to exploit your money as much.

Past 35, there are the women who completly ruined their lives. Those will basically take anything that's left, they don't respect themselves, they don't respect you, they don't respect others. The other women will, again, seek status from you. They want you to be stable, not necessarely the richest, the most fit or the most rich, but you have to pass the test in all those areas, you have to make it in the average. You can fall behind a bit on the fitness, but in the western world, fitness standards are really low nowadays for this age.
>>
>>34777451
Ancient Chinese secret.
He's better than you.
>>
One of my oldest childhood friend was a fellow NEET. Suddenly he got a girlfriend, quit his masters and got some boring job that made lots of money.

Its like he died, and I miss our gaming sessions.
>>
>>34779616
maybe you should follow in his footsteps and stop gaming
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.