[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog lost his fucking virginity and now he treats me like shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fuck.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9KB, 205x246px
My dog lost his fucking virginity and now he treats me like shit. Won't come cuddle on my lap. Ignores me when I hold out treats for him. Growls when I try and scratch behind his ears. What the fuck? Is my dog Chad now? I'm seriously considering telling my mom that he bit one of the local kids and needs to be put down. This is not okay.
>>
What do you mean, did the dog fuck your sister
>>
>>34777119
That's why I didn't let my dog go outside until I could get it neutered.

You're a beta cuck though so you don't deserve that dog anymore
>>
>>34777119
Fuck off you jealous beta
>>
>>34777341
No I caught him fucking the dog down the street whose elderly senile owner never keeps her on a fucking lead. I shouted at them both but as she ran away I could see the cum pumping out onto the ground. My dog just lay down and stared at me as if I wasn't even there when I ordered him back to our house.
>>
>>34777119
cuck him with other dogs that'll teach him
>>
>>34777396
How did your dog get out onto the street you idiot, yours needs to be controled too.
Also get him neutered for fucks sake. It's proven to make them less aggressive, and he can't impregnate other dogs that way
>>
>>34777396
He sensed the jealousy through your cockblock, and now thinks you wanna fuck dogs
>>
>>34777445
My mom told me to take the garbage bags out to the sidewalk but there were people passing by and I refused and threw them instead, but the bags only landed halfway along the driveway and bust open. My mom went out to clean up the mess and the dog ran out after her before I could close the door and dissapeared up the street. He's being so rude and disobedient now! It's making me really angry.
>>
This happened with a dog I used to play with when I went to visit my grandma's house

We would play all the time and he would listen and come to me and get rubbed and stuff but then one day this bitch came out of nowhere, and suddenly all the time he wants to go lay under the car with her and he didn't want to play with me or do anything with me anymore

fucking bitches
he was dirty anyway
>>
You need to find the dog he fucked and cuck him. Its the only way.
>>
>>34777505
CHOP HIS DOGGO BALLS OFF done by a veterinarian
His behaviour will improve anon and he won't chase after whore dogs anymore
>>
>>34777396
hahahaha what the fuck man
>>
>>34777396
you ruined his fuck, bro

you deserve the cold shoulder for a long time
>>
>>34777119
Put the dog down. That is what I'd do
>>
File: 1486629882008.jpg (34KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1486629882008.jpg
34KB, 500x567px
>tfw neuter dog
>tfw girls still come up and hug and kiss him when he cant even give the knot
>>
>>34777441
This. You need to fuck the neighbor's dog to show him who's boss.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.