[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat only two times a day >nutritionist suggests eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1476881678215.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1476881678215.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>eat only two times a day
>nutritionist suggests eating more frequently
>eat six times a day
>calories intake triples
FUCKING NORMIES AND THEIR "GOOD" ADVICES!!!!
>>
>>34776774
>eat more

Holy shit, fire your nutritionist
>>
you eat the same amount but break it down to 6 portions

fat retard
>>
>>34776774
I personally don't believe in small but frequent meals logic. Yes it might work for normal people, but when you are fat fuck addicted to food it's like asking a junkie to take small doses of heroin. If you want to control your calorie intake just eat food you don't like (it helps if its healthy food)
>>
>>34776774
you are not supposed to eat 6 full meals you retarded lardass holy shit you have to have 6 small meals so your metabolism doesn't slow down holy shit it's not that difficult JUST EAT FUCKING LESS FOOD
>>
File: 1486129583788.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486129583788.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>>34777014
>>34776820

Fuck off normie, u don't know shit.
>>
>>34776975
This, intermittent fasting works better, where you have one day with a 500kcal soup and the next day with a satisfying 3M-binge.
Eating very little or nothing is way easier than having a moderate food intake.
>>
>>34776774
you fell for the "eating 6 times boosts your metabolism" meme

if you are a fat fuck you can easily go on 3 day fasting and then 1000 kcal per day till you loose some good weight
>>
>>34777777
Don't mind me, just curious what the get is.
>>
File: 10v.png (202KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10v.png
202KB, 600x600px
>>34776774
YOU FUCKING RETARD HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST COUNT CALORIES
>>
your body uses more energy when it's constantly breaking down small meals to distribute through your body, it's more efficient.

it's like you had a dig site and instead of using 2 giant 10 ton trucks that drive at 30 mph to move the dirt, you move the dirt using 6 three ton trucks that drive at 55 mph, still moving the same amount of dirt.
>>
>>34778245
All of my this.
Constant calorie restriction is torture.
>>
How come normies go to restaurants and eat burgers and fries all the time and barely exercise but they don't get fat and I have to eat salad all the time and lose weight at like, a pound a month.
>>
>>34776774
Your nutritionist is an ass. The timing and frequency of meals doesn't matter.
>>
>>34777291
>denial
stay fat, faggot
>>
I am gonna explain how splitting your diet works. When you eat one time per day/ starve yourself your body goes in full survival mode and makes more fat instead of sugars. When you spread out your diet naturally your body wont transform it in to fat that is hard to get rid off but into sugars that can be quickly consumed. This is not rocket science.
>>
>>34778787
When the body "makes fat" when you starve yourself, then where does the energy it needs come from?
>>
>>34778893
When you starve yourself you use less of that energy. And once you have stored that extra energy you got by using less energy in fat it's verry hard to lose it.
>>
>>34779026
Yeah no, most of the basic expenditure is keeping the body temperature. Unless you are a perpetuum mobile or having life threatening hypothermia there is no way that could be lowered.
You are just spewing memes that were outdated and debunked back then when they were invented.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.