[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here experienced /psychosis/ before? I had a one-off episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1450736787443.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1450736787443.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
who here experienced /psychosis/ before?

I had a one-off episode a few months ago last year. The fucking cringeworthy, edgy, weird shit I did will serve for years of embarassing memories.

I'll start with just one of many:
>nice sunny day
>already pretty gone mentally, thinking everything within a small radius away from my house has fast-forwarded into the future and everyone is full of pure love
>set out on a walk in the local area to see what the future's like
>sit on a bench 5 minutes from my house (where I've always lived) on a very public road
>many cars and people pass by
>everyone stares at me for a split second before looking away
>suddenly come to a "realisation" that i've died and i'm observing myself as having lived all these lives in another timeline
>break down into hysterical tears, wailing like nothing you ever heard
>stamping my foot on the ground yelling "NO!!!!!!!!!"
>make eyecontact with everyone who passes me because i think nobody can actually see me
>someone comes over to help
>think he's an angel to guide me, tell him what i think's going on
>calls ambulance
>paramedics crouching down in front of me on this public road right near my house
>icing on the cake

Please, tell me I'm not the only one.
>>
That's good! Post more.

Anyway I think I'm on a one way trip spiralling down mentally and it's scary. Possibly psychosis.
>>
How do you fucking retards rationalize impossible delusions like that?
>>
>>34776724
Why is it "good"?

What sorta symptoms you getting?
>>
>>34776769
A few years ago I became open-minded. Leading up to the episode, I became extremely open-minded and had a short-lived spiritual awakening of some kind. The way psychosis worked for me was my brain became extremely creative, and saw impossible "coincidences" everywhere by connecting everything I perceived together into a story to fit my delusions.

If you open your mind, you can convince yourself to believe pretty much anything.
>>
>>34776859
>and saw impossible "coincidences" everywhere by connecting everything I perceived together into a story to fit my delusions.

Isn't that a sign of schizophrenia, that you see 'clues' everywhere working towards some sort of mystery?
>>
>>34776777
Meant the green text was good.

Hearing people screaming far away for imposible amounts of time like 10 mins non stop.

Similar thing with whistling for a solid 10 mins but that is a more close range thing.

See dismembered faces and shapes and objects (80% of which are bloody knives) floating across my vision.

Don't enjoy anything and feel extremely lethargic.

Finally I think everyone and everything is trying to poison me I the point where I don't touch any metallic object or any medication etc.

Finally when I look at a book for example the letters make patterns and the gaps between the letters make patterns too.

That is about it for the main ones.
>>
>>34776274
>The fucking cringeworthy, edgy, weird shit I did will serve for years of embarassing memories.

This is why I'm a shut-in desu. I can't face the shameful things I've done while psychotic.
>>
>>34776881
I don't know, but I fucking hope not. I've had no symptoms since.

That said, some very strange shit happened from time to time over about a week or so. I witnessed rapid, short-lived time distortion whereby I would see something happen twice, observe the sun move from one side of the sky to the other almost instantly, and saw someone essentially go around a long building, instantly appearing on the other side in different clothes as if it was a new day.

Absolutely no hallucinations though. As in, nothing I witnessed I could verify weren't happening in reality. My explanation on the above is that my mind somehow temporarily fucked with the quantum field of the universe
>>
>>34776859
I have an open mind and have had a spiritual awakening. I'm 24 and have been regularly using psychedelics since I was 18. Despite all that I have never lost my grip on reality because no matter what you end up believing in it stays the same as it always has. Even I believe in the metaphysical "law of attraction" coincidencs I think you're referring to.
>>
>>34777002
>That said, some very strange shit happened from time to time over about a week or so. I witnessed rapid, short-lived time distortion whereby I would see something happen twice, observe the sun move from one side of the sky to the other almost instantly, and saw someone essentially go around a long building, instantly appearing on the other side in different clothes as if it was a new day.
This happened during the episode btw. I also saw people occasionally waving at me for a split second when I would look, for them to very rapidly go back to not even looking at me.

>>34776955
Share something, my man
>>
>>34776952
Pretty fucked up, mate. That sounds like schizophrenia.

That said, while you should probably get treatment, there's probably more to it than you think. Reality is far more than we know. Perhaps you murdered someone in a past life and need to deal with your subconscious mind.

Certainly work on controlling your thoughts. Look into shit like Conversations with God.

>>34777021
>no matter what you end up believing in it stays the same as it always has
Psychedelics can change your whole worldview. I wouldn't recommend them though. What was your awakening like?
>>
>>34777143
>schizophrenia
Fuck

Makes sense though
>>
>>34776274
I used to get psychosis episodes wheremy head would get really warm and my body would feel light, and I would be convinced that I had somehow obtained millions of dollars or had become immortal.
They didn't last very long and happened maybe three times a year, but I haven't had one in like 7 years (older fag)
I hope to experience it again some day.
>>
File: 1486535765456.png (498KB, 472x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486535765456.png
498KB, 472x625px
>>34777143
Well before my awakening I believed Christ was the living son of God who came to earth to live as a man and die for our sins. Afterwards I realized that was bullshit, or at best just an esoteric metaphor for the ideal archetype of a higher man that had been confounded over the years. Psychedelics have drastically changed my worldview though. I've become jaded to everything but it really is for the best. Its made me more stoic. I don't really know what I believe in now but I don't feel any anxiety about it anymore since I no longer believe that I will go to Hell after I die. Tbh I think age will clear everything up for myself personally. The older I get the more clarity I get regarding life.
>>
>>34777494
First off, nice esoteric pepe.

During my episode, or part 2 of it, I literally thought I became a "young jesus" (I was 24). Funny, because I had long hair and some beard and I actually looked a fair bit like him. I believe he did exist. I don't see a reason for him not to, I mean it makes sense. But maybe he was just a regular dude showing the real potential of humans.

>become jaded to everything
Me too, in a way. It's certainly not for the best though. It's bad karma. Love and unity is the way. Always has been, always will be.
>>
100% true
>Wake up
>Can barely think or form thoughts in my mind
>Can't even conprehend text that's on meme pictures
>Turn on radio on car and can hardly form opinions on what is being said
>Feel extremely anxious
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.