[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living with alcoholic fat ass roommate >both broke as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: comfy.png (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
2MB, 1920x1280px
>living with alcoholic fat ass roommate
>both broke as shit, barely being able to afford food
>cousin moving to San Francisco because works for Coast Guard
>brings a truckload of meat pre-cooked, fully cooked, and raw of all types, from turkey to hot dogs and burgers, to pork chops and ribs, from steaks to roasted and fried chicken wings he had in his fridge
>he didn't wanna throw away almost $400 dollars worth of meat
>holy fucking yum I have enough food for 2 fucking months
>never seen my fridge that full in the entire 2 years I've been living in this apartment
>fatass roommate comes home from wagecuck job
>goddayyummm anon!!! Did you hit the powerbal of something? Where the fuck this buffet came from? Holy fucking yum
>haha n-no, fatnon, cousin is going to SF so he didn't wanna throw away all that meat
>fuck yeah man, now we can eat like real people not like homeless
>double top kek
>suddenly remember that fatass roommate is like a vacuum when he gets high and drunk as fuck so he would eat all that in 3 weeks or less
>listen here fat ass, save at least 50% of that for me, that I don't drink or smoke every day like he does
>pepewithgun.jgp
>whatever anon, don't be so greedy
>somehow I don't trust him

>tl;dr I live with an alcoholic fatass roommate that acts like a vacuum when he's smoking/drinking and just got a full truck of meat that I know he'll eat in less than 3 weeks and leave nothing for me

Wat do?
>>
serve that fat fuck bread, pasta, rice, potato etc keep the meat for yourself
>>
just stop sharing food you retard
>>
File: IMG_0030.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>34776839
If I put it in the fridge he'll see it, and I won't be so greedy by not letting him eat. Whenever I don't have money, he got my back, but I can't have his fat back because he eats at least 10 pounds of food every 3 days
>>
https://www.google.com/search?q=food+locker&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=fridge+locker&tbm=shop
There you go, a 20$ investment that will probably save you money just during this meat bounty.
I advise that if you have more meat than space in the locker, lock up the cooked stuff- fat drunken fucks are looking for an easy meal and may avoid cooking the raw meat altogether.
>>
>>34777485
>gets support from him when you have no money
>complains when the chance to give back happens

you are a greedy fuck period anon. If you cant give and take then you are a hypocrite.
How about sharing with him? Otherwise lay down ground rules and expect to live on your own you two faced faggot
>>
this is gonna suck anon but let him be a fat fuck. he'll develop health problems and hate himself eventually... right?
>>
File: 4L_cCrOpTZy.jpg (41KB, 720x565px) Image search: [Google]
4L_cCrOpTZy.jpg
41KB, 720x565px
>>34776144
Print out a shit ton of pictures starving African children.
Plaster the entire fridge with it.
Eat all the food in one go.
We WUZ eatin like kangggzzz n shieeeeeeett
>>
>>34776144
Its funny, because you are the fatass vaccuum to society.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.