[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so poor I can't afford internet and only eat rice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1486571154864.png (99KB, 979x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486571154864.png
99KB, 979x731px
>tfw so poor I can't afford internet and only eat rice and beans for breakfast and dinner (cant afford lunch anymore)

I can't even get a job because no car or license, what the fuck do i do?
>>
>>34776059
Do you live at home?
>>
>>34776059
Try going to a work center or shelter.
Also please don't be one of those people who fake being poor and take advantage of peoples kindness.
>>
>>34776093
Yes. I live with my mother. She works for 10.70 an hour. She is in a lot of debt though so we can only afford to spend a few bucks on food and the rest on bills. Can't even do laundry so my clothes smell awful.

>>34776143
What's a work center?
>>
>>34776059
A car/license is not a requirement for many jobs. Find one where you dont need it, bus to work until you can afford lessons and a test
>>
>>34776059
Seek out food pantries and local programs and charities that distribute food. There may be a soup kitchen nearby and some benefits, like foot stamps, available to you. You can get a job without a car or license. It's not going to be pretty but you can probably wash dishes, be a busser, or work fast food type of deal somewhere. Look at all the idiot losers out there who have stable jobs and cars. It's not out of your reach.

You've just got to be proactive about your problems, anon.
>>
So this is that glorious neet life I keep hearing about
>>
>>34776626
Internet is the cornerstone of NEET life this is just a /povertyfag/
>>
You live in a city or a town?
If you can get by on public transportation it is a lot cheaper than a vehicle. Never bring up transportation in job interviews or anything like that, just find out where and when to be somewhere and make it happen. I got turned down from a lot of jobs when they found out I didn't have reliable transportation, like ever single time. Even if you plan ahead to get there, and be there early, once they find out no car they will think you're unreliable.
>>
>>34776212
I don't really know what it's called, a work agency that helps you find jobs or help you prepare for interviews or making a resume
>>
>>34776059
That is no excuse. I am a software engineer and have no driving license.
>>
>>34776699
I really can't stress it enough, if they bring it up dodge the question even if they ask directly. It's more of a screening question than anything else they'll ask you. It can be a real bitch finding an interview that you should really look into what sort of stuff they can and can't ask you. If they talk about things touching on that stuff it's not illegal as long as you don't get denied specifically because of that. Interview all they're really doing is fishing for questions to disqualify you not looking for reasons to actually hire you like people will tell you about selling yourself.
>>
>>34776059
learn to drive, once you can get a loan to buy a shitty car that you can drive to work.

Alternative move somewhere with public transportation.

>but then I'd have to work

oh shit, sorry just keep wasting your life then
>>
>>34776699
>>34776846
>>34776852
theres sort of a bus system here, but i dont have money to pay for the bus
>>
File: 1486750771950s.jpg (9KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1486750771950s.jpg
9KB, 250x241px
Haha what shit hole country do you live in where the neetbux are so low. I am proudly drinking a beer and dining on fine foods on my NEET monies for the month. Have fun dying poor fuck.
>>
File: 1464452919217.png (96KB, 470x517px) Image search: [Google]
1464452919217.png
96KB, 470x517px
>down to my last $100 until tax returns
>got a doctor's appt. with $25 copay today
>go to clear foot of snow from the driveway
>dad says he'll snowblow it all instead
>mom overheard about my appointment

>mfw she gives me a $20 on my way out the door

everything went better than expected

what should i eat for dinner tonight to celebrate?
>>
find a job and walk there until you get a check and can take the bus.

stop playing lazy. you're gonna have to bust your ass if you want to prevent yourself from becoming like your mother.
>>
>>34776914
US
>>34776980
In-N-Out or chinese food
>>
>>34776989
Alright, I'm near a lot of chain stores (walmart, fast food, best buy) what kind of jobs can i get with only a little bit of experience and high functioning autism?
>>
>>34777011
Shelf stocking

oregano valley
>>
>>34776846
They do a pre-employment drug test and background check here so they'll see if you don't have a license. Some places will overlook it since you're already technically hired but some won't.
>>
File: 1486447774775.jpg (52KB, 517x524px) Image search: [Google]
1486447774775.jpg
52KB, 517x524px
>>34776914
Amen brother.
Here in Canada from the time you apply for disability until you are approved you receive back payments in a lump sum, so when I got on disability I received a $14,000.00 check.
Why anons choose to live in third world countries like Burgerstan is beyond be.
>>
>>34776884
Try to save up for a season pass. Bus access will just make things easier and it's cheaper to buy a pass rather than pay like 2+bucks every time you want to hop on. It costs more up front but still.
The most difficult part of getting a job is that it's going to cost you at the start until you start bringing in some cash and then your cost of living is still going to go up since you're not even at a regular standard of living compared to everyone else. This is why I get so pissed off talking about politics with people they act like the system works when most people have to resort to fucking crime and shady bullshit to even get to a regular standard of living and then the media celebrates illegal drug addicts, crooks, and shit.
I digress though I use to sell blood plasma, 3 mile walk there, 3 mile walk back and I'd usually make a round trip to check in on shops if they were hiring, if they'd even take applications or give you the run around and tell you flat out no or apply online. Honestly try to stick as much to sustenance living as you can and give up creature comforts that you possibly can to cut corners.
If a job seems really sudden or too good to be true, don't do it. It's probably a scam and you get stuck running through a rudegoldberg machine of bullshit and worse off for it.

>>34777049
Don't bring it up until you have to, just make sure you got a regular license you can get a DMV or something it's just a I.D. card.
>>
>>34777055
F-f-f-f-f-ourteen thousand dollars?!?!
>>
>>34777049
>>34777068
like for the I.D. card don't say it's not a license. When they ask for i.d. just give them the i.d. card don't bring any attention to it not being a drivers license and try to change the subject quickly if they start fishing.
>>
>>34777011
literally any of those jobs because those jobs are designated for people with disability or no education.
>>
>>34777030
Do shelf stockers have to work the cashier sometimes?
>>34777049
I have a learner's permit so I do have an ID
>>34777068
>I use to sell blood plasma, 3 mile walk there, 3 mile walk back and I'd usually make a round trip to check in on shops if they were hiring
I'm impressed anon.
>>
>>34777055
That's because Canada was founded on humanist principles. Be happy that you were lucky enough to be born there retard.
>>
File: 1483807734187.gif (316KB, 299x209px) Image search: [Google]
1483807734187.gif
316KB, 299x209px
>>34777141
wtf?? fakest post ever.

who is OP? >>34777011

posting in a troll thread anyway.
>>
>>34776059
How are you even posting then you faggot
>>
>>34777237
>ywn work for an alphabet agency and get paid to make b8 threads
why live?
>>
>>34777134
>I'm impressed anon.
Don't be, it's bullshit and was fucking with my health doing that+ manual labor I could find, and still doing exercise on my own time. I don't know how the fuck I kept it up as long as I did. It's just made me far more jaded and unrelatable to other people.
Most of these fucks are dumb and had it easy and got family keeping their shit together, are waiting to commit suicide when their shit runs out, don't think it can happen to people, or you deserve it happening to you.
>>
>>34777192
If you're trying to save me here's how:
Hey beans and rice fella, X is out to get you for X reason. You should do X if you want it to stop.
Otherwise it's like walking in a dark room. I can't just feel my way out of this.
>>
>>34777192
I am OP. How is this a troll thread?
>>34777247
I spend 9 hours at the library everyday
>>34777368
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>34777410
it's attracting autistic shitposting and trolls.
>>
>>34776980
Semen.

x3
>>
File: 1486666167315s.jpg (2KB, 94x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486666167315s.jpg
2KB, 94x125px
>>34776990
Hahahahahah have fun getting ass fucked by the Trump regime, he is about to make the American NEET life absolute shit. Have fun dying in the coming war with Mexico when Trump drafts all NEET.
>>
>>34776059
JUST GET RICH !
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.